Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #61
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
anyone using this intercooler for a topmount setup? i wanna see pics, thank you. i have searched but just found one! either this or fullrace backdoor.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #62
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
anyone using this intercooler for a topmount setup? i wanna see pics, thank you. i have searched but just found one! either this or fullrace backdoor.
Be the second to use for top mount, seems like it would be as easy as flipping/turning the hot pipe around or cutting it to make it straight. Post some pics of it when you get it.
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #63
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
Hey Dan, anybody using these with an RB25? Obviously with the greddy intake, or do you think the throttle body is too close and angled the wrong way? I know it would be a tight fit, just thought I'd ask.
Seems like it would be an easy fit with the existing piping you have on there now, just turn it or just find a nice curve in your existing piping to fit where its at.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #64
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

I wish I would have seen this before I had made my own end tank and piping..
Old 03-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #65
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
+1 on possible RB25 with ISIS/Greddy intake mani.

I'd be interested if you got something.
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #66
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LayNLow View Post
The piping is aluminium. Dan, whats needed for a T28 upgrade? Just a 45 * coupler?
a shorter pipe and yes a 45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Is the piping aluminum or steel?
Aluminum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
so u guys got none left for s13 with t28?
None left in stock, should be in late April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
how about for Fc3s??? can i use the stock fan???

thanks
bryon
you can buy the intercooler by itself and then you make custom piping or if your local we can help you with this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb20detboy View Post
Hey how much shipped to 94566. I need an intercooler and piping for a 240sx with rb20det engine with stock turbo and throttle body. Have this? Thanks!
We dont make a kit for the RB20, sorry dude.
your gonna have to look at our kits we have and choose what is similar then customize it to fit your sretup.

check our pictures in the beginning of this thread.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #67
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Do you guys have any cores in stock or is that also going to wait till late april?

I was planning on ordering an S14 core in 2 weeks and kinda was hoping to get it by the end or march or first week of april if thats possible.
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #68
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I dont really have the delivery date locked down on these yet, march or april - I'll post up when I know for sure.

Greddy manifold cold pipe is in the works.

Thanks to our local customer helping with the development!

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #69
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool thanks dude.
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:34 AM   #70
Beams Levin
Leaky Injector

Beams Levin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I dont really have the delivery date locked down on these yet, march or april - I'll post up when I know for sure.

Damn thats exactly what I need how long before these are going to be for sale? Was going to just go with the S14 kit if it's close enough to fit/mod.
Beams Levin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #71
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Whoo I'm glad I decided to wait as I just picked up a Greddy manifold...Any ETA for it to be released?
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #72
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Damn it. I wish I would have just picked one of these up back when they were $380 shipped.... I just didn't know if my car was going to be back together or not. Hopefully you guys get these in March. I have stuff planned for april and I don't want to have to rig something to work while waiting on the hmic.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #73
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:

Any word on when the Greddy manifold cold pipe option will become available?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #74
IMPORTIMAGE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (78)
IMPORTIMAGE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 78 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IMPORTIMAGE
holy steering angle
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #75
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
end of april for sure on the intercoolers, greddy manifold cold pipe will be available as a piping configuration then too.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #76
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Great to hear!...I'm going to shoot you a PM so that I don't flood this thread with questions...
Old 03-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #77
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
do you have any other pictures for the ka set up because from this angle it looks like the cold pipe is smushing the rad. hose a little.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #78
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

it does touch the KA rad hose
Old 03-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #79
upsdude
Post Whore!

ok that's fine, but does it pinch or constrict the hose in any way? cuz i reeeally want to get this for my ka-t build
Old 03-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #80
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
ok that's fine, but does it pinch or constrict the hose in any way? cuz i reeeally want to get this for my ka-t build
It pinches it - I had to mod the radiator hose (i.e. I put a water temp sensor adapter inline & reclocked it a bit). I'd say it's squeezing it down about 10-15% of normal circular size at the worse part.

I have bought a silicon radiator hose kit, which should make it less pinched.

However, as a note, I competed in several autox events before & after this mod & cooling is not affected by the pinching. I believe I wrote the review either somewhere in this thread or forum of how the overall temps went down from putting this hmic, removing the a/c, and some other small mods.

EDIT: fyi, if you are REALLY worried about it, just redo/custom the cold pipe. there's plenty of room, I just wanted a bolt-in solution w/o minimal/no extra customization outside what the SR guys are doing.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #81
upsdude
Post Whore!

cool thanks for the info
Old 03-29-2010, 04:22 PM   #82
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for the feedback brokeas,

I would say if someone with KA was worried about it, to get one of those universal radiator hoses from the auto parts store that can be bent in any direction (the one with the spring in it, and the ridges on the surface) before I would redo the cold pipe
Old 04-01-2010, 04:01 AM   #83
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
SHIT SICK.
Are these simple bolt in with no modification?
Currently running stock battery location and Z32 MAF on 95 240SX with S13 SR.
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #84
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

if you see the OP install shots, you can see there is some cutting. stock battery and AC are a no go. Z32 MAF is compatible with our selection on inlet options sold separately.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #85
manureman

manureman is an unknown quantity at this point
can you guys add the flange for bov? or do we custom that ourselves?
manureman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #86
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We can add it if you send the flange to us or you can do it yourself.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:53 AM   #87
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
what needs to be modified to make this HMIC kit work with A/C in my s14?
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #88
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
I ordered mine a couple days ago... really hoping this get in on time and shipped out quickly. I need it for an event. I'll probably post some pictures once I get mine.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #89
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Just put my order in today. I hope Im not to late for this next batch!

Last edited by frizzle; 04-13-2010 at 04:18 PM..
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #90
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
I ordered mine a couple days ago... really hoping this get in on time and shipped out quickly. I need it for an event. I'll probably post some pictures once I get mine.
We will ship it as soon as we get them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Just put my order in today. I hope Im not to late for this next batch!
we have plenty to go around.