Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
In Regaurds To The MB Weapons GB

Whats up guys. Its been a minute since I have had time to get on here, let alone free time. I owe alot of apologys and alot of refunds. I will start out with a brief description, nothing long or drawn out about what happened.

As many of you know I had purchased a Domain name to start a business. I had my licenses and everything and planning on moving to FL and starting my site and eventually a shop. Well, being down there I hooked up with a few "Investors". Well they had me snowballed from the beginning. We had a few locations eyed out and what not.Well me being from NC, I would drive down for the weekend and have meetings. Long story short, they emptied my bank account with the money accumulated from the GB and Money from my Loans. All in All they got me for around $9k-10k. They had gotten my information on a stupid error by me. They had "contacts" who could finish up my website. Well, I would keep seeing stages and all appeared to be well. He finished it and before he would release the website to me, he wanted payment. I had only met him once but my two investors assured me he was the best. So, I had given him my Bank Card number to allow him to charge it for his fee on creating the site. Supposedly they used a program called Telecheck which allows CC and Check payments. Instead of me waiting to get back down there in 2 weeks, I went ahead and payed him via CC by Phone. 2 Days later, my account started deep in the negative. First was my phone bill, second was a few other charges and so on. After that I lost all contact. I immediately filed a report with my bank and started pursuing. All of this only to lead to deadends. Being young, eager, and uneducated, I got the stick and hard. To this day, the money is gone, my bank cant do nothing and I am out of my money.

For the last 5 sets of rims, I actually sold my car to get them out. Started selling everything to make anything back to get rims out.

I just wanted to let everyone know, who didnt get a chargeback, I will pay in full, my debt. I have a good paying job and I plan on 1. Getting there Money back or 2. If you still want the rims, that route.

Granite, I only make $4-600 a week, All my money will go to paying you guys back until its payed in full.

I have no excuse as to way it took so long for me to come on here. It was more or less, shame. Most people know I pratically lived on this forum, and when this happened, I felt as though I couldnt come back until it was payed in full. After many hours of thoughts and guilt, I decided to come tonight and let everyone know whats up.

Once again, I am sorry for this mishap. I never saw it coming. Saw my chance at the american dream and it bit me in the ass. I would like to apologize to everyone and make it right. I understand if your not forgiving, just allow me to make it right. Thanks Again Guys, I am Sorry.

--Alec.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 01:09 AM   #2
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
Seeing how a lot of us ordered our wheels in March, and now a whole six months later we get an "explanation", a lot of us took it on ourselves to get a refund through Google. Thanks for the reasons, updates, and excuses you gave us during the last six months. Its funny how bad luck always seems to follow you around.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:34 AM   #3
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Atleast you came on and explained and are offering to fix things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 09-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Post names and contact information of said "investors" and "contacts" so it can spread over the internet to help prevent more people from being scammed.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:41 AM   #5
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
I had heard a little about this, and kinda thought it was another GB scam or something.

I'm really sorry to hear this happened.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:48 AM   #6
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Matej, I will post them up pending its ok with Bob (RJF). I will wait for him to chime in or respond.

No scam, shit, alot of people got there rims.

And Necro, if your reffering to the time of arrival, you can call my distrubutor and he will agree. It took minutes to get them here in the US. I worked my ass off to get them here and in enough quantity.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 PM   #7
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
dude im sorry to hear this. i remember you were one of the first guys to "try" and give me a posi rep lol. this is a hard bump in the road but you will get over it. trust me. been there done that.

richard~
Old 09-26-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
If what you say is all true then I wish you good luck. You sound sincere enough about it and I hope things work out for the best.

A couple friends of mine who I considered pretty wise investors got scammed out of a LOT of money. So I don't know first hand how it I, but knowing what they are going through, I can see it's very tough.

Again, good luck.

Mel
Old 09-26-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
people are still going to be pissed at you of course. but i gotta say, you got balls to post that up

its good to see someone at least trying to do right

good luck man
Old 09-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #10
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just wanted to chime in right quick.

I don't really care if what you said is true, I'm not going to bother judging whether or not your story is real - at this point I don't really care.

Your presence on Zilvia is conditional to your repayment of debts. That means it would server your interests to stay in contact with those you owe and work out a repayment plan.

You will no longer be permitted to utilize the marketplace. Period.

I stuck up for you once in the past, and I was made to look stupid when this BS happened. I won't give you another chance to embarrass me or this forum.

This should have been explained to you by Phil (if I remember right), but I don't believe you were responding to anyone anywhere, so this is a reminder (and to let everyone else know what your situation is).

Do not send Alec money.
Do not engage in any sort of business with Alec (unless it's to get back money owed to you).
If you're going to deal with Alec, do it in person.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, Alec - but I'm tired of hearing talk of it. Perhaps you have inordinately bad luck, I don't know.
What I'm sure of is I'm tired of people trusting you with their money and being screwed out of it.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:24 PM   #11
'90RPS13
BANNED

Thats understandable Kevin, I did not come back here to conduct any kind of business other then what is owed by me. I appreciate your sticking your neck out for me the first time. I am sorry this had happened, but all I can do is make it right and steer clear of it in the future. Thanks for allowing me that chance!
Old 09-26-2007, 04:04 PM   #12
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
go back to school
Old 09-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #13
'90RPS13
BANNED

I am not following the reason of your post ckmc? Care to clearify?
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
Being young, eager, and uneducated, I got the stick and hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
go back to school
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90RPS13 View Post
I am not following the reason of your post ckmc? Care to clearify?
look at whats bold
Old 09-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #15
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Noticing a pattern anyone?
http://www.zilvia.net/f/search.php?d...er=SittinFlush
I STRONGLY suggest anyone who has not already begin taking legal action against an individual who is apparently alternating between having been screwed out of his life's savings, sold his cars to recoup, yet still has money for coils and aero, let alone parts lying around for cars they apparently do not own.

And I write too!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:38 PM   #16
CKAMC
Post Whore!

IP address doesn't lie nooblets never does, you fuck up, deal with the consequences of your actions... try and get sneaky on us and we will be sure to cock block you every chance we get.....................
Old 09-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #17
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
haha, remember when he started that group buy, and all the people from nico, etc, came on here and warned everyone?

yeah they got banned and he got stuck up for!!

smooth move guys!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
haha, remember when he started that group buy, and all the people from nico, etc, came on here and warned everyone?

yeah they got banned and he got stuck up for!!

smooth move guys!!!
I am going to be as deliberately diplomatic as I care to be after having been awake almost 19 hours now when I say this:
SHUT UP!!!
If you want to compare forums and offer specific reasons, then present all of the facts. No one was banned, people got pinked, they got THAT because of HOW and where they said things, not what was said.
I will greatly thank you to shut up when grown people are talking, apparently you lack the necessary tooling to hold such discussions, and now want to show that off in an attempt to perpetuate bullshit.
What's done is done, what can be done from here is being done and if you are not a part of a solution, then you are a part of the problem, and THAT is why you just went from one red square to 3.

And I write too!
Old 09-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #19
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
i was mature enough to listen and do my research, and get my money back asap once i realized who he was.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

But apparently still not mature enough to shut up when things do not concern you, I gather.
Thanks for needing to jerk yourself so mightily on you assumption that you possess an all-knowing view of the world that you are never wrong.
Again, shut it

And I write too!
Old 09-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #21
StanBo
Zilvia Member

StanBo is making a name for him/her selfStanBo is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to StanBo Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
i was mature enough to listen and do my research, and get my money back asap once i realized who he was.
It was a shame when this came down to it but Brewster240 isn't a child. Yes I can see some rubbing of salt on wounds with his posts but it is what it is (or was?).

I feel I can chime in on this as Alec had 900+ of my loot in his hands with this group buy and returned it. I am lucky I got it back and learned a valuable lesson with it.

I guess we can all go back to fun and cars now.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #22
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

it doesnt take an all knowing sense to see someone who has been banned from mutliple forums, dedicated to multiple different makes and models of cars, along with other hobbies.

the facts were presented.

you said it yourself, notice a pattern?

hugs and kisses.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:24 PM   #23
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

yes stan, i agree with you, i feel i can chime in as well.

this does concern me for the same reason, he did have my money as well.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:35 AM   #24
ThePenIsMightier

ThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymore
Wow how unlucky. Or maybe you just scam people, and make excuses until they can't even be hassled with it anymore. It already worked once, why not again?

You won't see your money people, not unless you prove to him how much you want it back.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:26 AM   #25
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This is not going to do any amount of good remaining open... Everyone who is needing to be provided refunds/wheels can email Alec directly at [email protected], he has been banned from Zilvia and the fact that he would come clean once, make right, get a second chance and still go out of his way to make us look silly for it have made him persona non grata around these parts at this time.

And I write too!
Closed Thread