Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
OzzYNMotioN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
OzzYNMotioN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SR36 Build!!!!! (sr20det into bmw e36)

hey everyone! a awhile ago i told all of you i was planning on swapping sr20det in a my e36. Im sorry it took so long, money is always a issue when building stuff! Well im happy to tell you im am starting the swap! As you all know swapping engines from other makes is fairly difficult and i will be posting pictures up through out the process of the build. I hope you enjoy following me though this interesting and fun build. Let fun the begin!
Of course when swapping the engine out of the car you have to remove the original engine and trans which is shown below. ( i removed the trans before i removed the engine to make things easier).

I received the engine and trans yesterday!!! all nice and clean got a great deal on it its a s13 black top with only 38000 miles on it!

hmmm now the really interesting part... making this thing fit? o_O ha thats what she said... anywho stay tuned and the build will continue, i have a truck load of parts coming in and im currently working on the engine mounts tranny mounts and what im going to do about the prop shaft
OzzYNMotioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links