Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #31
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
jerk off butt naked when im sad
Old 10-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #32
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
talk to my girlfriend and vent it out and have her listen. she's always the best at that...then see sig as to what happens afterwards.

if she's the one that gets me heated, then I just go and try to take a nap.

xquizitditz
Old 10-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #33
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I actually took a stress managment class in college it was a good class but kind of a waste of time. I like to just work on my car and if my car is fixed go for a cruise
Old 10-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #34
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I murder prostitutes and make clothing out of them.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #35
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Yea I'm also one of the types that if I shut up and stop talking leave me the fuck alone....I don't deal with anger very well in general especially since we left florida, for some reason MD just pisses me off...But if I'm tight lipped and in my quiet place don't push me until I get over it...Although every once in a while deep down I hope someone does....
Old 10-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #36
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
smoke a SNIP
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #37
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
Batman (1966)
UHF (1989)
masturbate
sleep
Agreed. LOL
Old 10-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #38
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Have kids and actually watch/take care of them.
Your testo will drop making you less rage. Truth
Old 10-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #39
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
280zx2by2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Buy really expensive shit for my car that I will later regret. Or go on Craigslist and buy more cars.

One 710 Wagon and two s13's later...
Old 10-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #40
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
if i have to, i will take it out on noobs in blackops... if not i just stay quite and listen to instrumentals and stare at the sky....
Old 10-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #41
Sarom_ps13
Zilvia Member

Sarom_ps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Throw in a juicy snus and go for a drive. Its usually the GF that pisses me off so i cant sit at home and listen to her bitch all night.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #42
1llest13
Zilvia Member

1llest13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just go on a drive. Hit the mountains roads to take out all my anger or a place with a nice view and have a stog.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #43
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Usually involves running with my iPod singing...chillen with my homie pooch(dog) And driving on curvy mountainroads just taking in the sights it's peaceful and quiet.. Or Bumping my haveheart cd watching the sky at night
Old 10-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #44
ih8bmps
Leaky Injector

ih8bmps is an unknown quantity at this point
watch snookie get punched in the face on youtube...that always makes my day
Old 10-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #45
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
SNIP SNIP SNIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
masturbate
sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I usually do one of two things, depending on the situation and my location.
1 - as sOap said, "SNIP."
2 - listen to some mellow hip hop.
I mix those two if I'm at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
jerk off butt naked when im sad
Mega Co-Sign yo
Old 10-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #46
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
I learned a long time ago that getting angry over most of the stuff people typically get angry about is pointless. Of course there are some things worth getting angry about, but being cut off in traffic, a favorite sports team losing, politics/war, having to work on a Saturday, etc, etc, etc, is not worth getting all stressed out and angry over.

SNIP, masturbating, or working out might make you feel better short term, but if the original cause of your anger is still in your mind, it's only delaying you getting angry again. If you are constantly getting angry over what is seemingly little problems, take a step back and figure out why you are really getting angry over such little stuff.

My answer to things that would normally make people angry.....try to find something positive in it and focus on that, if nothing positive is there, just forget about. Simple answer is that typical old cliche "don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff." It's a terribly ambiguous answer, but it really is that simple, instead of having to do something to aim your anger elsewhere, just don't get angry in the first place.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #47
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
I forgot to mention breaking shit is also great
Old 10-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #48
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Working on my car definitely calms me down. Detailing it is also veeeery relaxing.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #49
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
Of course there are some things worth getting angry about, but being cut off in traffic, a favorite sports team losing, politics/war, having to work on a Saturday, etc, etc, etc, is not worth getting all stressed out and angry over.
If you get angry about working on a Saturday, you need to take the tampon out of your pussy.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #50
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Break some bottles behind wawa, dig a hole, burn some wood.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:09 PM   #51
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
run... or hit the bar
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #52
95BoostedS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95BoostedS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I usually just go out driving. More than likely with the radio off so I can hear my bov. Something about it just calms me down (:
Old 10-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #53
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Rub one off in the bathroom.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #54
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
since i'm on deployment. we employ the always delightful "beat the shit out of that guy" idea. so if you get mad, you're in luck! just find one of the 200 people who are also mad. get together and find yourself a victim. or just snatch up the guy at the vending machine and beat his ass to piss. and you'll feel 100% better. guaranteed!
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

Old 10-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #55
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Music for me. I start off with some metal, usual Amon Amarth or Devildriver, then move on to something lighter like Thievery Cooperation or Daft Punk, then end with something funny like ICP or Twiztid.

Yes I listen to ICP, no I am not a juggalo so fuck off.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #56
seesquared
Leaky Injector

seesquared is an unknown quantity at this point
Music for me too. I will usually throw some headphones on to tune out the rest of the world. I will usually listen to something more mellow (death cab, slightly st00pid, etc...) I also will lay on the floor (at home of course). I like laying on the floor for some reason. It's a good place to just stretch out.

And like a few people commented above, I generally dont lose my cool that easily either and if I get real quiet, that's when something is up.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #57
Godfoot
Leaky Injector

Godfoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Godfoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbike81 View Post
I learned a long time ago that getting angry over most of the stuff people typically get angry about is pointless. Of course there are some things worth getting angry about, but being cut off in traffic, a favorite sports team losing, politics/war, having to work on a Saturday, etc, etc, etc, is not worth getting all stressed out and angry over.

SNIP, masturbating, or working out might make you feel better short term, but if the original cause of your anger is still in your mind, it's only delaying you getting angry again. If you are constantly getting angry over what is seemingly little problems, take a step back and figure out why you are really getting angry over such little stuff.

My answer to things that would normally make people angry.....try to find something positive in it and focus on that, if nothing positive is there, just forget about. Simple answer is that typical old cliche "don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff." It's a terribly ambiguous answer, but it really is that simple, instead of having to do something to aim your anger elsewhere, just don't get angry in the first place.
True story, when im engaged in reading, a book that i ive been following its great, its cliche but it cools you off
Old 10-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #58
DeWitt
Leaky Injector

DeWitt is an unknown quantity at this point
long division
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #59
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
When someone gets mad adrenaline can be released into the body. The worst thing you can do is nothing. Working out or doing something physical is a great way to release the stress, adrenaline, or testosterone.

I use to drive an hour back and forth in stop and go traffic from san diego to riverside. I would get angry and come home only to sit around and play video games.

After a year of that and other random anger moments I had a panic attack in the middle of the night and now take xanax on the regular to keep calm. The attack was caused by anger/stress.

You almost need to change your point of view on why you are getting mad. This may be kind of morbid but watch someone die. In all seriousness it can make you really question whether there is anything out there THAT important to put your health in question.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #60
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
a few 2pac songs help me
2pac- Fuck 'em All ORIGINAL FULL VERSION - YouTube
2pac-Tupac Fuckin Wit The Wrong SNIP - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfavId7HzvM

or high energy songs, kinda burn off emotions.