Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #1111
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^lol

Old 08-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #1112
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l adam l View Post
this is the correct thread for this...fenders don't line up, hood isn't flush, side skirts sagging, big stupid wing, unnecessary camber, what's good about this pos? look at the grill an those mirrors. So much fiberglass.

forgot to mention the pop rivets, headlights don't line up. All this wrong with it and he paints it? Guess I shouldn't bother doing proper body work to my s14 before I paint it.

You put way too much effort that

Especially with what you have in your sig
Old 08-07-2014, 11:23 PM   #1113
l adam l
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
IYou put way too much effort that

Especially with what you have in your sig
Whats wrong with what's in my sig? a clean bone stock s14 is doing it wrong? Guess I need to put a swing set on the back of it and then you'll like it?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #1114
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l adam l View Post
this is the correct thread for this...fenders don't line up, hood isn't flush, side skirts sagging, big stupid wing, unnecessary camber, what's good about this pos? look at the grill an those mirrors. So much fiberglass.

forgot to mention the pop rivets, headlights don't line up. All this wrong with it and he paints it? Guess I shouldn't bother doing proper body work to my s14 before I paint it.
^ thats EXACTLY what I am talking about

cars like this are an embarrassment. makes me not want to tell people i own a 240 because they automatically start associating me with the above douchebaggery: excessively lowered, littered with modifications that perform worse than stock, excessively wrong alignment specs, body panels that dont line up for shit, and to top it off: an oversized wing that will never see the speeds needed to create downforce (assuming its properly engineered to even do so).
Old 08-08-2014, 03:03 AM   #1115
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

All from 240SX owners on facebook. Kill me.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:30 AM   #1116
Turbo_Turtle88
Leaky Injector

Turbo_Turtle88 is an unknown quantity at this point
I made the doing it wrong thread!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:45 AM   #1117
Samoankid

Samoankid is an unknown quantity at this point
Reece really had to run to zilvia because Facebook shut you down. Lmfao
Old 08-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #1118
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Maybe you should be Obee-One, lol.

I agree and disagree however. People wear different hats all the time. Everyone of us act different around our friends, coworker, strangers, family etc.

For some, those versions of our sleeves slip into the different circles easier than others. Around car guys in person I tend to be polite, because that's how I am around strangers. It's nothing about self esteem or "bro-status", I just act and expect people to act polite in public.
I agree about the hats 100%. But even within that you should still be recognizable. To swing really far off center would be weird. The internet gives some the opportunity to say things they would never ever say in real life.

There are things about this car I do not like but I can tell that whoever doesn't like it is trolling hard.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:01 AM   #1119
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^I personally like it...I will describe it as, "it makes a statement"^^^

Granted, the fact it does look like a hybrid 90s JGTC/DTM car mix and if you was standing any where near that giant ass wing, you would be decapitated. I think it's definitely a head turner.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:16 AM   #1120
HORShi
Zilvia Member

I had to post this...I thought this was funny.

Quote:
do me a big favour , report this user for abuse , he has been trolling mine and many other members of @ratchet40gang #ratchet40gang and this should not be tolerated , whether you like someones car or not is your own problem , no need to be a douche about it . thanks mates ; ratchet40gangcanada
Old 08-08-2014, 08:23 AM   #1121
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
[QUOTE=HORShi;5696876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
do me a big favour , report this user for abuse , he has been trolling mine and many other members of @ratchet40gang #ratchet40gang and this should not be tolerated , whether you like someones car or not is your own problem , no need to be a douche about it . thanks mates ; ratchet40gangcanada[/QUOTE

Fucking epic...
Old 08-08-2014, 08:38 AM   #1122
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Whoever "240sx_Style_Police" is....he/she be getting under Ratchet .40 Gang skin.

But for some reason...I have a strange and gut feeling...that whoever started that "240sx_Style_Police" profile...is on Zilvia right now, and ACTIVE in this thread lol.

Anybody wants to confess lol? Remember "What happens on Zilvia, stays in Zilvia"
Old 08-08-2014, 08:51 AM   #1123
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post

Anybody wants to confess lol? Remember "What happens on Zilvia, stays in Zilvia"

That's what the premie section is for.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #1124
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
That's what the premie section is for.
I feel like your part of this Corbic lol. In some way, shape or form.

"...Dumpster-spec style..." damn. lol

Last edited by HORShi; 08-08-2014 at 11:13 AM..
Old 08-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #1125
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I feel like your part of this Corbic lol. In some way, shape or form.

"...Dumpster-spec style..."

Don't got a Facebook.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:16 AM   #1126
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Don't got a Facebook.
That is on twitter I believe. That isn't facebook.

Twitter seems to be the 16 year old's land of bullying each other, because real life is too scary. never really bothered to go on there, I don't really care what Kanye or any of those other clowns are thinking about or having for dinner.

Facebook is only about 10% better, but still better.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:23 AM   #1127
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
That is on twitter I believe. That isn't facebook.

Twitter seems to be the 16 year old's land of bullying each other, because real life is too scary. never really bothered to go on there, I don't really care what Kanye or any of those other clowns are thinking about or having for dinner.

Facebook is only about 10% better, but still better.
Quote:
Don't got a Facebook.
It's Instragram... But, yes Gabby, you're still correct about the 16 year olds... It's the only "social media" network that I am on, since it's easy to ignore the BS.

Also Found these gems today:

Old 08-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #1128
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
It's Instragram... But, yes Gabby, you're still correct about the 16 year olds... It's the only "social media" network that I am on, since it's easy to ignore the BS.

/IMG]

You can't post text on Instagram?

(Social media illiterate here).
Old 08-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #1129
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
lol, well I failed. I want to be upset, but...

I don't get the instragram thing either. I guess I'm getting old.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #1130
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
lol, well I failed. I want to be upset, but...

I don't get the instragram thing either. I guess I'm getting old.
Quote:
You can't post text on Instagram?

(Social media illiterate here).
HAHA!

It's just a feed of pictures, people can like them and comment. There are hashtags to highlight a topic or subject, much like twitter.

The nice thing is that the comments are rather small, and are compressed making them easy to glance over.

However,

This dude, whoever he is, is certainly under these RacthetChump's skin...
Old 08-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #1131
HORShi
Zilvia Member

@5280VertDET, seriously bud, I had to follow the guy/girl profile.

@Corbic & Gabby lol. You both should make one. Real minimal, real simplistic. Can avoid all drama and BS. Or watch the rest of the young folks do stupid/idiotic stuff just as easy lol

(off topic)

So to get back on track....

Mr. B "Bukket" Shipp had a photo shoot....http://kaboom-magazine.com/2013/11/2...-nissan-240sx/
Old 08-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #1132
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
"You're doing it wrong." - A thread to ridicule turrible, just turrible ideas

Lmfao I'm following that instagram, shits tooo hilarious.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:55 AM   #1133
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
That Mr. B "Bukket" Shipp photo shoot.... I've seen far worse, but definitely not photoshoot or feature worthy...
Old 08-08-2014, 11:08 AM   #1134
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
For the life of me, can someone please explain why people get upset when you call them out on their cars looking like shit

I'm not talking about that lowered heap that Gabes14 posted up, I'm talking about the ratchet guys getting offended for their car "not being respected"

I dont get this RESPEKT thing... since when does a car deserve respect?

Its a fucking car, who gives a shit.

Do people on house forums get upset when people talk shit about the look of their house?
Old 08-08-2014, 11:11 AM   #1135
Panda-Eats-240
Zilvia Member

Panda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nicePanda-Eats-240 is just really nice
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #1136
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Makes me so happy that these guys are actually getting upset about being called out. Keep bashing them till they realize what they're doing is wrong.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #1137
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
For the life of me, can someone please explain why people get upset when you call them out on their cars looking like shit

I'm not talking about that lowered heap that Gabes14 posted up, I'm talking about the ratchet guys getting offended for their car "not being respected"

I dont get this RESPEKT thing... since when does a car deserve respect?
It's a narrow minded street-mentality BS thing. It stems from an inferiority complex and a lack of self-esteem.

Quote:
Its a fucking car, who gives a shit.
Obviously someone who dedicated their whole life and personal pride [mistakenly] on it.

Quote:
Do people on house forums get upset when people talk shit about the look of their house?
Yes.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #1138
Corbic
Post Whore!

Also, I'm old, so what the fuck it "Rachet"? Is that something these guys made up or is it some sort of street slang that I not be hip wiff?
Old 08-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #1139
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews

Watdafuc builds a shitty car then gets mad cause they call there ride shitty?

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Old 08-08-2014, 11:41 AM   #1140
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Also, I'm old, so what the fuck it "Rachet"? Is that something these guys made up or is it some sort of street slang that I not be hip wiff?
From Urban Dictionary(NSFW no direct link):
Quote:
An annoying , very rude person. Normally tries to act ghetto by typing in words or phrases such as " Af' ", " Janky ", " Finna" , " Cus " , Etc. Most people think of "Rachet" girls or boys as trashy. In other words a "Rachet" person is the most non-classy human-being in presence. They usually have the worst grammar problems and they always try to pick fights with everybody .
Boy #1 - " I heard that girl got into a fight."
Boy #2- " Well, duh shes rachet."