Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #9541
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
That is amazing craftsmanship.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2020, 12:17 AM   #9542
FriknAndre
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FriknAndre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I can't seem to find any info on ProSpats Racing .. checked google and no threads about it here either. Is it a brand or what? I keep seeing the steering wheels pop up for sale on JDM parts pages.
FriknAndre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:25 AM   #9543
bt2s14

bt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the roughbt2s14 is a jewel in the rough
My attempt to re-create a Nismo 270R Interior.

Seats and Wheel are sold and moving on to a 2005 D1 Street Legal Look.
bt2s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 04:43 PM   #9544
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
annoyed my passenger door won't open so i removed my seats to see if i can pull my door panel off and get a better look. doesn't seem possible with the door closed unless i destroy the panel.

so here's a shot of my interior progress while i sat back defeated.

big crusty Izumi wheel, HKS horn button, Nardi hub, suede dashcover, chrome door handles and cluster trim.

i need new bolts
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 08:28 AM   #9545
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Old 01-28-2021, 02:26 PM   #9546
barnyard240sx

barnyard240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Interior tune at just about 90%. Still have to send the glove box and door cards to the upholsterer to put in my blue Bride fabric. Missing a few pieces here and there but for the most part complete. Need some seat rails because the eBay Johnnies aren’t doing the trick.

Vertex 330mm Wheel
Greddy 5 Speed Shift Knob
HKS EVC6 Electronic Boost Controller
Defi II Controller
Defi 11k Tachometer
Defi Boost Gauge
Defi Oil Pressure Gauge
Defi Oil Temp Gauge
Defi Water Temp Gauge
AEM Wideband
180sx Type X Rear Seats
Bride Vios III Seats
PLM Seat Rails
Auto Collect Storm ECU Bracket
P2M Short Shifter
Dmax Floor Mats
Broadway 400mm Mirror

barnyard240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:53 PM   #9547
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Just came across something that seems relevant even if not 100% s chassis applicable.

http://zada-tech.com/products/multi-...-gauge-display

Old 01-29-2021, 07:33 AM   #9548
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyard240sx View Post
Interior
Dope man!
Old 01-29-2021, 03:09 PM   #9549
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
need some help choosing a new head unit

can any one running a pioneer double din share their experience/ which model they are running? just want to make sure head unit does not look absurdly huge in an s13

Old 01-31-2021, 07:31 AM   #9550
-kenny-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
-kenny- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
finally got the interior to where I want. dyed everything black, roll bar with fully interior, sound deadened, swap out the seat to Bride Brix 2, headliner suede wrap, not sure on the red shift boot yet. still got to redo and fix the door card.

Untitled by Kenny cao, on Flickr

-kenny- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:59 AM   #9551
struka
Zilvia Member

struka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to struka
added green LEDs to the cluster and foot panel
Old 02-05-2021, 08:01 AM   #9552
struka
Zilvia Member

struka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to struka
added green LEDs to the cluster and foot panel
Old 02-05-2021, 11:17 AM   #9553
SilviaSativa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SilviaSativa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Just got my Nardi wheel & HKB Boss hub installed last weekend

Last edited by SilviaSativa; 02-05-2021 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: fixed photo link
SilviaSativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:21 PM   #9554
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaSativa View Post
Just got my Nardi wheel & HKB Boss hub installed last weekend

pic no workie for me.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 11:21 PM   #9555
gzus9
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
gzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

[IMG]DSC01728 by , on Flickr[/IMG]
gzus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 03:48 PM   #9556
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^ Very cool. Who made that half cage brace thing? I forgot..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 05:21 PM   #9557
gzus9
Leaky Injector

gzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the roughgzus9 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
^ Very cool. Who made that half cage brace thing? I forgot..
It is by DO-LUCK. Still need the floor bar.
gzus9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 12:41 PM   #9558
truckmtrS13
Zilvia Member

truckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the roughtruckmtrS13 is a jewel in the rough
Anyone using the newer Zeta IV?
truckmtrS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 07:53 PM   #9559
lalo167
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
lalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the roughlalo167 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Last edited by lalo167; 04-05-2022 at 11:24 PM..
lalo167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:02 AM   #9560
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
A few things have changed but wanted to share the rear seat delete I did to account for roll bar. I'm old so I wanted full interior. This is LRB panels that I upholstered in the car, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Felt bad cutting s13 rear coupe panels in half to clear the main hoop but so it goes.

Car now has a pair of Recaro SPG XLs that I swooped on craigslist for cheeeap.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:37 AM   #9561
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
This is LRB panels that I upholstered in the car, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.
This looks really good. How is it noise wise? I feel like the rear seat is sort of sound deadening, but this seems like it would be easier (than it already is) for me to fit a BMX bike back there
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:47 AM   #9562
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This looks really good. How is it noise wise? I feel like the rear seat is sort of sound deadening, but this seems like it would be easier (than it already is) for me to fit a BMX bike back there
It ain't that bad.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:59 AM   #9563
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
The car isn't particularly quiet anyway (nowai s13s are shitboxes) but it's not near as bad as the stripped cars I've been in.

Full pro move would prob be to dynamat the back of the panels.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:05 PM   #9564
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
The car isn't particularly quiet anyway (nowai s13s are shitboxes) but it's not near as bad as the stripped cars I've been in.

Full pro move would prob be to dynamat the back of the panels.
Pro move if you're a c00l dr1fter bo1 is to dynamat the panels and install a separating bulkhead so it's like a weird rape/cop/taxi car.
Old 04-13-2022, 07:33 PM   #9565
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
annoyed my passenger door won't open so i removed my seats to see if i can pull my door panel off and get a better look. doesn't seem possible with the door closed unless i destroy the panel.
I can tell you from personal experience. The door striker has a rubber surround to prevent the door from making a loud metal to metal noise when closing your door. Over time that plastic deteriorates and gets caught in the door latch and causes it not to open.

I destroyed a door panel and the door magically opened, now I have mismatching door panels.

http://om1kron.blogspot.com/2013/03/...yesterday.html
Old 04-14-2022, 07:54 AM   #9566
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
this is hot. I'll probably make it my goal to do something like this to my current coupe project. ive always been a fan of a more mature style like this, stockish looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt2s14 View Post
Quoted for hotness. i dont know what the hell that is on the side view mirror and all those stickers look stupid af, but the interior in this thing makes my junk move

Almost feels as if these two pix could be from the same car
Old 04-14-2022, 07:57 AM   #9567
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
i dont know what the hell that is on the side view mirror
Looks like some "mirror visors". The first ones I remember seeing were the aerowolf ones for ganadors, but when I just googled it seems like a few places make them for stock mirrors now.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:06 PM   #9568
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Looks like some "mirror visors". The first ones I remember seeing were the aerowolf ones for ganadors, but when I just googled it seems like a few places make them for stock mirrors now.
Aerowolf did do some OEM visors and another side company that basically knocked the idea off [they're all 'knocking' off the idea from some Japanese company from back in the day that slips my mind] in some ignorant color scheme. Pretty cool but if I ever did it, it would be the standard 'tint' shade rather than some fucking lime fluorescent translucent green they seem to be popular in.
Old 04-14-2022, 04:23 PM   #9569
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I got a pair of the aerowolf visors in black, I wouldn't of minded a set in yellow or green tbh just to break up my paint a bit. Aerotwentythree basically has replicated ganadors and replacement glass.

anyway the only complaint I have about the aerowolf visors is that they're not tapered where they are stuck to the top of your mirror so at a certain point your mirror will not be able to move if you need to adjust it. It would've been nice if they just took that extra step to refine the product.

I took a file to mine to allow my mirrors to adjust.

my interior is ripped apart atm as I'm redoing wiring so apologies for all of the dust
Old 04-14-2022, 08:22 PM   #9570
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I can tell you from personal experience. The door striker has a rubber surround to prevent the door from making a loud metal to metal noise when closing your door. Over time that plastic deteriorates and gets caught in the door latch and causes it not to open.

I destroyed a door panel and the door magically opened, now I have mismatching door panels.

http://om1kron.blogspot.com/2013/03/...yesterday.html
Surprisingly, this has only happened to me twice over the last 17 years. Once on the driver side 10+ years ago and once on the passenger side just about two weeks ago.

Both times I did manage to pry the door panel off with the door closed, but it does crack and damage the plastic backing on the door panel itself.

I'll take pictures of exactly what I did soon, but there's a small piece that connects to the door rods that jams up and won't allow the door lock to fully free itself from the locked position. Once I had the panels off, I took a flat head screwdriver and pushed it just a bit and it finally allowed me to open the door.

What was really stupid about that whole mess was that it never did it again once I freed it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote