Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-01-2016, 06:45 AM   #8371
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

apexi everything
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2016, 09:23 AM   #8372
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nice.......
Old 01-12-2016, 06:40 PM   #8373
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 01-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #8374
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
FullSizeRender by gooseman01, on Flickr
titopr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:04 PM   #8375
TunanS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
TunanS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konster View Post
Any advice on how to install the dead pedal and gas pedal?
I had to straighten the accelerator arm and machined a 'peg' for the Z pedal to mount to and welded it on the arm. The 350z pedal is completely useless so I machined my own billet dead pedal identical to the Z's and attached it to the OEM plastic dead pedal. I posted a 'how-to' thread on here a while back if you want more details and pics
Old 01-25-2016, 01:25 AM   #8376
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so many miracle bars lately lol. I wanted one, but with all the ones ive been seeing, its like the most fanboy thing to do atm for interior. 360 and walk away, nty.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:08 AM   #8377
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
so many miracle bars lately lol. I wanted one, but with all the ones ive been seeing, its like the most fanboy thing to do atm for interior. 360 and walk away, nty.
Yeah no kidding, I don't know why anyone would want one of those things!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:18 AM   #8378
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
You want one. Along with a red zeros, abflug headlights, and respect.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:23 AM   #8379
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
You want one. Along with a red zeros, abflug headlights, and respect.
no lol, if I wanted one I would have one. They aren't hard to find and can be had new. Plus i got a saito roll cage, imo way more exotic/original. It seems like the only builds I've seen on here is just a copy of bh or camry's builds which are basically copies of of old popular 180s. Its not a bad thing to be inspired by something, but straight out copying something is not my style.

Really cookie cutter stuff. I don't think ill be posting my build here after its completed mid summer time because I want to keep it original.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:39 AM   #8380
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:02 PM   #8381
MidnightKouki
Zilvia Member

MidnightKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
A few small changes coming soon

Old 01-25-2016, 04:21 PM   #8382
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
no lol, if I wanted one I would have one. They aren't hard to find and can be had new. Plus i got a saito roll cage, imo way more exotic/original. It seems like the only builds I've seen on here is just a copy of bh or camry's builds which are basically copies of of old popular 180s. Its not a bad thing to be inspired by something, but straight out copying something is not my style.

Really cookie cutter stuff. I don't think ill be posting my build here after its completed mid summer time because I want to keep it original.

I'm Green Arrow, and I won't defend the bashing that follows this "nose up" quoted post.
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #8383
X9C
Zilvia Junkie

X9C is making a name for him/her selfX9C is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightKouki View Post
A few small changes coming soon]
Your seat height is upsetting
X9C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #8384
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
I'm Green Arrow, and I won't defend the bashing that follows this "nose up" quoted post.
Hahaha. That's how ALL his posts are. Always saying how he is superior and everyone else is a copier/hater.

Also he wouldn't post his "build" on here because he is scared of all the bashing he is going to get for it. Hard to call it a build if all he does is buy $700 spacers and YAJ items. Plus it would be less about what he did to his car and more about trolling his own build thread.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:44 PM   #8385
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
But if you did a 360 you'd still be going in the same direction.

So you want one because as we know you're a fan boy, but now since other people have them it no longer appeals to you. Interesting. So what you like is strictly based off of what is trendy....but not too trendy. If too many people have it you're worried you won't get all the instalikes?
Old 01-25-2016, 07:12 PM   #8386
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat-pwr View Post
so what you like is strictly based off of what is trendy....but not too trendy. If too many people have it you're worried you won't get all the instalikes?
bingo.......
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:45 PM   #8387
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Yeah man damon's car is so cookie cutter...

Please stop talking, and don't ever post your build because nobody fucking cares about it.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:15 PM   #8388
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Yeah man damon's car is so cookie cutter...

Please stop talking, and don't ever post your build because nobody fucking cares about it.
how isnt it? its ctrl+v from koguchi. and when ppl see popular cars like this they just ctrl + v, then the ctrl + v's get way outta hand and soon enough everyone has the same "zilvia starter pack" car.

I enjoy having things that are exclusive/uncommon, especially for interior parts. miracle xbars are no longer cool to me. I don't know about you guys but my eyes get tired of seeing the same shit all the time. NRG, nardi, takata, miracle xbar, throw on a grex shift knob... the typical stuff.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:33 PM   #8389
rv_zenki
Leaky Injector

rv_zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by a13x. View Post

What wideband is this? Is it just a custom display?
rv_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:26 PM   #8390
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
how isnt it? its ctrl+v from koguchi. and when ppl see popular cars like this they just ctrl + v, then the ctrl + v's get way outta hand and soon enough everyone has the same "zilvia starter pack" car.

I enjoy having things that are exclusive/uncommon, especially for interior parts.
complains about people copying, buys mass produced parts.

If you want to be unique, have an upholstery shop do some one off work, and/or pay a fabricator to make you something custom.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:29 PM   #8391
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Damn that's some hateful shit....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:14 PM   #8392
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
I believe tricky mentioned this recently, but there's a huge difference in seeing these parts/cars/combinations in person as opposed to seeing them online or in a thread dedicated to a particular car/style.

Might seem like "everyone" has a particular part, but you'll almost never see them in person aside from your own car.

Either way, build a car to your liking, not to what random people on the internet think.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:50 PM   #8393
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 01-25-2016, 11:34 PM   #8394
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I enjoy having things that are exclusive/uncommon,
I guess you're right, your spacers ARE pretty rare... And I've never seen anyone else with such awful wheel fitment, unique build br0

anyway here's a cool interior
Old 01-26-2016, 12:02 AM   #8395
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

nooooooo dude please, we all really care
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 06:27 AM   #8396
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I believe tricky mentioned this recently, but there's a huge difference in seeing these parts/cars/combinations in person as opposed to seeing them online or in a thread dedicated to a particular car/style.

Might seem like "everyone" has a particular part, but you'll almost never see them in person aside from your own car.

Either way, build a car to your liking, not to what random people on the internet think.
idk, but opinions are subjective, idk why everyone is getting offended by an opinion?
the way I see it there are only a few routes people go with builds

1) the common hoonibro "missle" cambergang multicolor poor fitting replica aero - which is whatever, their style i guess
2) rocket bunny brah - also w/e
3) koguchi/itai/ito/type x route - a few guys have done it already very well to the point its now monotonous.
4) stock route - nothing cool really.
5) the wow factor - awesome parts that flow well in a way thats unexpected, and you are like wow I wish i would have thought of that!

I don't see any of these particular parts where I'm from, not even s-chassis, but its just the whole copy cat cookie cutter builds with an over saturation in certain parts, just makes the parts less appealing as you see more of them. Only a few people decide to go all in with modifying their cars, and inspiration isn't a bad thing, but its kinda like eating your favorite meal every single day for years, you lose interest. I just enjoy seeing new things, and by that I mean styles of execution... is that a crime?

I've almost completed my collection for interior parts, just need to find 1 specific boost guage, reupholster a steering wheel, paint the cage another color, and install them when its warm enough.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:26 AM   #8397
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
No point even complaining about something being cookie cutter, there are only x amount of tasteful ways to build an S-Chassis. So something gets copied and tweaked based on preference. Things come in waves, for example, Blitz 03 were hot, then Model V, now it's TE37 time. Get over it and just enjoy it.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:30 AM   #8398
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
You're the one who walks out to your car every morning, make something that makes you appreciate looking at it every time. Nothing else matters.

What if some kid on the other side of town has the front bumper that you see every time you imagine your dream car, is that going to keep you from building that dream car? That shit is stupid.
Old 01-26-2016, 10:06 AM   #8399
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
I sold my S14 because it looked like Koopa's. Homey don't play that.
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:49 AM   #8400
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOOpA View Post
You're the one who walks out to your car every morning, make something that makes you appreciate looking at it every time. Nothing else matters.

What if some kid on the other side of town has the front bumper that you see every time you imagine your dream car, is that going to keep you from building that dream car? That shit is stupid.
no, because that would never happen.

This is the interior thread and I'm discussing interior lol. Its really the only place with the s-chassis, where you can really adventure down the path less traveled. Steering wheels, mirrors, upholstery, dash swaps, clusters, gauges and other electronics, gauge mounting/positioning, steering wheels, carpets, trinkets, lighting, seats, shift knobs/boots/shifters the list can go on for quite a while lol.