Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2024, 07:04 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
1997 180SX Type X ~ Japan

$17,000 (USD) OBO
1997 180SX TypeX
Automatic
124,634KMs
(77,XXX Miles)
Full TypeX Aero (Rear Valances from Factory)
One Owner (before me, I have not registered it)
Crackless Dashboard
Digital Climate Control/Cold AC
No Repair History
New KTS Coilovers
New Dixcel Brake Pads
New Dixcel Rotors
Alignment
***Wheels not included, OEM wheels will be mounted***
***Lip not included***
Perfect for an MT swap. Sunroof gasket is deteriorating but I have a new one I am including with the car.

***SoCal SChassis Update***
I am not an exporter. I know exporters than can arrange shipping and quotes have ranged from $3000 - $4000.

Old 01-06-2024, 07:21 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Since this is Zilvia and most of you know me, I'd like to say:

1. I bought this because I thought it would be cool to spruce up, finally sell my 240SX in the US, and have my wife come on cruises with me (she cannot drive manual) when I drive my other car. I gave up on it because, well, it's an old Nissan. The black paint isn't the best and a lot of the rubber seals need replacing. Spending money on a once-a-month cruiser lost all its appeal after that. I'd much rather be working on an S13 Silvia because that's where my heart really lies.

2. This is the best price out there for an all-original Type X...probably because it is automatic. If you want a manual with similar or lower mileage you will have to add on about $10k if you can even find them.

3. Beyond the cursory maintenance to make this thing drive nicely, I have done nothing else. Peeking under the car at the local tire shop didn't reveal any 'grenades' and the Japanese guy that worked their sanity-checked me and said the car was in good shape. I know you're just taking my word for it, but it's true.

4. This car was a single-owner car (technically still is because I did not register it) and owned by a woman. She had the rear valences installed from the get-go which was a plus for me.

I just want to sell it. I want an S13 Silvia to work on as all of my 'unicorn' parts are finally in my possession and I want to get them on my 'swan song' car.
Old 01-07-2024, 04:37 PM   #3
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Good price for a clean car! Mine is black too
Old 01-07-2024, 04:54 PM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
brb, texting camryonbronze.

headed to japan tuesday. much excite.
Old 01-07-2024, 06:04 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
Good price for a clean car! Mine is black too
Thanks! Yeah I figure KA cars in good shape are not far off from what this is priced at.

...and yes, Nissan black is a pain in the ass lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
brb, texting camryonbronze.

headed to japan tuesday. much excite.
Damon knows, we've talked.

Where are you headed? I'm down south now. Not even remotely close to the Kanagawa area...
Old 01-08-2024, 07:34 AM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Where are you headed? I'm down south now. Not even remotely close to the Kanagawa area...
I'll be out there for Tokyo Auto Salon
Old 01-11-2024, 07:02 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I have never seen so many people willing to pay this amount for a KA manual when you can get a legit, VIN TypeX that just needs a transmission that most of us have in our possession already...
Old 01-14-2024, 05:43 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! Pms replied.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:11 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump! The race is on between this and the 240SX. Whichever sells first dictates which one I'll keep!
Old 02-02-2024, 03:27 PM   #10
diamonddrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
diamonddrift has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Title jumper? You are selling a car you don’t legally own?
Old 02-03-2024, 02:27 AM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddrift View Post
Title jumper? You are selling a car you don?t legally own?
Does a Japanese Bill of Sale and the Japanese title mean I don't own it...?
Old 02-09-2024, 01:24 PM   #12
l3eltinck
Leaky Injector

l3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-known
u in for trades? if you're looking for something kind of a smaller project / double your money, check out my firebird for sale on here. 1 of 4 in Jamaican Yellow / Formula V8 / Tan of maybe 35 total in Jamaican Yellow... 1 of them was a pace car; #'s. It's pretty sweet looking under a good sunlight / drop.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:03 AM   #13
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3eltinck View Post
u in for trades? if you're looking for something kind of a smaller project / double your money, check out my firebird for sale on here. 1 of 4 in Jamaican Yellow / Formula V8 / Tan of maybe 35 total in Jamaican Yellow... 1 of them was a pace car; #'s. It's pretty sweet looking under a good sunlight / drop.
Please fucking leave this forum. Forever.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:46 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Car is paid for. Transport and shipping to US is being arranged.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:50 PM   #15
leftfootbrake

leftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the roughleftfootbrake is a jewel in the rough
Glad it went to a GREAT home!
Old 02-25-2024, 04:51 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfootbrake View Post
Glad it went to a GREAT home!
Probably the best home it could have possibly gone to!