Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #781
AKH Trading Inc

Trader Rating: (0)
AKH Trading Inc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Allow me to introduce myself

My name is Jeremy. I represent AKH Trading. AKH is the North American distributor for Work Wheels and Toda Racing products. My reason(s) for joining the forum is to answer any questions you may have on our product lines.

**Please note we are not here to present any price quotes, but rather to provide customer service and product information**
AKH Trading Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #782
drift_or_die

drift_or_die is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whats up im cory out of vegas... ive been around the scene here for about a year now. im on our local forms and heard about zilvia from friends so here i am!! i also drive in a maron 95 s14!! ill have a pic soon on my sig!! laters
drift_or_die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #783
deuce40guy

deuce40guy is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up everybody...i'm mike, i've been on these forums for a while but i could never post anything. my ish didnt work lol. but i've been really into 240's for a couple years now. i'm in high school so money dont come fast, and i'm just tryin to save some to become a part of the 240 family.
deuce40guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #784
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
whats up everyone im darren i got a white 90 240sx h/b. my plans for that bad boy is drift, circuit car, maybe some drag every now and then. right now it is sr equiped, fmic, 3 in'' exhaust, tein sus, nismo tranny mount, xs bov, theres a little info on the car. as for my self im from n.m. im in my mid 20's and i eat, sleep, and sh!t nissans. i love em..
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM   #785
Sag3r
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Sag3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Whats everyone my name is Rodrigo I have a 92 240sx H/b Future upgrades are HKS coilovers,and Ka-t, Right now equipped Tokico blues with SKunk2 spring(suck balls),3in" exhuast with OBX headers,just to give you guys a heads up on some info about me and my ride!
Sag3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #786
!!chuy!!
Leaky Injector

!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore!!chuy!! is not welcome here anymore
s13 newbbie

new to this site...18 years old.
i go by the name of Chuy or Chewy...how ever u wanna spell it....my first vehicle i purchased is a 1990 240sx hatch-back (dream car)and love it....lol
planning on doing an SR20det swap sometim soon(no one around here has a 240sx and i plan to be the first to own a sick ass wip not like those riced out hondas i see urryday!)...just need a bit more money. i reside in Woodburn Oregon and Origianally from California.
love cars , goin to the dragstrips, and seein diffrent events....if you guys have any websites u guys recomend on finding a Complete SR swap please get at me and let me know ill appriciate it.
!!chuy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #787
two_for_tea

two_for_tea is an unknown quantity at this point
Been a lurker on here, live in bend, OR. have a '92 s13 hatch.
two_for_tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #788
Descent

Descent is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone. I live in Savannah, GA and drive a '98 240 with a S14 SR.
Descent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #789
majuljo
Zilvia Member

majuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of light
He wassup, my name is Joey Majul. I live in oceanside Ca and right now I am currently in the market for picking up a S14 for a daily driver/ weekend track slut.
majuljo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 PM   #790
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hey, my names peter.
been in the Drift/Boso scene since 2001, and i hate posers..
Nuff said.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:46 AM   #791
chuniepatuni

chuniepatuni is an unknown quantity at this point
hey whuddup im charlie from so cali.. ive been modding hondas for awhile and want to be different from my group.. im tryin to find a 240 to buy. Hopefully it wont get stolen like all the hondas =P
chuniepatuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:51 PM   #792
NismoMax

NismoMax is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up my name is Brandon I live in Vancouver and drive a bad azz 2k Max. I joined cuz Im selling my car and buying a 240. Everyone on this fourm seems to be cool and willing to help a new 240 owner out.

Brandon
NismoMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #793
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
been a lurker for some time but i finally got an s14. i picked up brendan walker's s14 and its been very fun =)
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #794
SILVIA_KIDs14.5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choicesSILVIA_KIDs14.5 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
hey wuts up? my names matt i'm a silvia addict and enjoy modding any thing to do with nissans i got a 95' 240sx that i convert to a silvia s14 sr20det s14 blacktop, with a s15 CF front end and body kit have the Spec-R HID headlights on it. its lowered about 2" and i do all of my own work on it its stock for now got a ton of goodies to throw in to it already installed a TOMEI racing ECU, tokico D-spec struts with Espilier down springs, along with cnc biliet subframe bushings and 300zx maf, i will have a full race head in it in a few short weeks.
SILVIA_KIDs14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #795
1stnissan

1stnissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Zilvia. I just bought a '96 240SX. I came here to learn more about it and have a few questions answered. I'm from the Detroit area. Thanks
1stnissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #796
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Hey whats up my name is Gus im 19 yrs old im on my 2nd 240sx coupe love ! ! ! ! im hear to learn a lil more and mainly buy and sell parts .. haha I LOVE ZILVIA
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #797
tittymagician

tittymagician is making a name for him/her selftittymagician is making a name for him/her self
nothing this forum is crazy ahahaha

Last edited by tittymagician; 06-28-2007 at 04:11 PM.. Reason: im a newb
tittymagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #798
RHD_sr20
Leaky Injector

RHD_sr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys im 21, i now own a RHD 240sx with a redtop sr20det., this is my first 240, i was in the honda scene for while, i had a 98 gsr until some drunk driver plowed into it so now i wanted to try something different, im a total noob on force induction and nissans sooo what i heard is that i have a 89 zenki? with a first gen sr20 and a chuki front bumper....
RHD_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:47 PM   #799
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
new kid here

I drive a stock s14 with plans on being boosted. I live in the south florida area and enjoy photography
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:00 PM   #800
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Hey everyone. I've been visiting the forum for about four months now and I finally got tired of the "join the forum" message you get when you're not a member. I currently drive a FC and I'm looking to get a S14.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #801
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
J Swaw representing the 270..All the way from KY...Had two S14's but sold them both...Now have a 280zx...(still trying to sell it) Found a S13...but PEACE ,\ /m
Old 06-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #802
boostmonkey723
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
boostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant futureboostmonkey723 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey whats up My name Is Albert, 17yrs old im actually on my 3rd coupe ! (((coupe love))) oh and no my parents didnt buy them for me i bought them my self ... im not no spoilled lil kid... i currebtly have a 1989 with a silvia conversion and a sr20 black top and a couple bolt ons like fmic frp and so on ...
boostmonkey723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 07:03 PM   #803
Kinzer SR13gtR

Kinzer SR13gtR will become famous soon enoughKinzer SR13gtR will become famous soon enoughKinzer SR13gtR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kinzer SR13gtR
s13 Love my new 240

Well, I just joined a few days ago.
I have been looking for a clean s13 240sx coupe for 5 years
to do some serious work with. I just moved to Orlando, and found
a pristine example, even in the color I wanted. Black! Clean inside and out!
My first FR layout car, and I am having a ball with it right now! Even in stock form. Plan on leaving the KA alone. Researching an RB26 swap, and will concentrate on the suspension mods first, then move to 5 lug hubs, Brakes,
and Wheels/Tires. All while building my engine during my attendance at U.T.I.

Woooo hooooo !!! Can't wait to start wrenching and dialing in the mods.

Last edited by Kinzer SR13gtR; 06-30-2007 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: oops, no pics....
Kinzer SR13gtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:46 PM   #804
top_mount
Leaky Injector

top_mount will become famous soon enoughtop_mount will become famous soon enoughtop_mount will become famous soon enoughtop_mount will become famous soon enough
hey my names kris, im from tampa. ive owned a s14 in which i totaled after putting about 4-5 k into which sucks. anyways i drive a 13 coupe now with origin aggressive, equips s14 SR with some goodies and such...just the basics. if anyone if from tampa message me id love to meet new nissan people. cheers!
top_mount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #805
Nismogirl
Zilvia Member

Nismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismogirl
s13 hi im nancy

i drive a right hand drive coupe 1993
plan to either ka24det or sr20det red or blacktop
im a girl that loves to touge, drift, race & run time attacks

any question hit me up

Aim= nismonancy
Nismogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:37 PM   #806
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Hello Nancy.Welcome
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #807
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Hello im Jeff from Canada far away ! I want to show you my build so I did a post in your forum chek this out http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=149075

Comments are welcome any sugestion
CelriFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #808
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Welcome Jeff good luck with the build.
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:47 PM   #809
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
back

my name is ric.

i drive a 1991 240sx hatchback

ive been on silvia for awhile but due to internet problems i have been out for along time.

got aim? feel free to hit me up

=]
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:40 PM   #810
matts coupe

matts coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
name is matt. have a 93 se coupe. had it for almost 8 years now. bought it off a friend that got it in 95.Will post some pics in the pic thread. I haven't done a lot to it but have a good time driving it always.
matts coupe is offline   Reply With Quote