Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #1111
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Cool vids! Thanks Eddy!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #1112
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
hopefully we'll have some better ones on the next cruise.. I think were gunna use a different camera.

Nate, what are you plans for tomorrow? I have court in the morning but I dont know how long thats going to last. When do you have to stop working on the car and take care of the kids stuff? and what time do you want to start on friday?
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 PM   #1113
NightShift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
NightShift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thanks, Eddy cars clutch master was leaking and bad pedal pressure . getting some power pulls on big3s dyno saturday. gonna bump the boost to 19psi and see how much she makes
NightShift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:58 AM   #1114
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
hopefully we'll have some better ones on the next cruise.. I think were gunna use a different camera.

Nate, what are you plans for tomorrow? I have court in the morning but I dont know how long thats going to last. When do you have to stop working on the car and take care of the kids stuff? and what time do you want to start on friday?
Today, I have to take my sister to the airport at 1:30, other then that, I am pretty open until the kids need to go to bed.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #1115
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Ok, so who all is going to Canton, MI this Saturday for the Nissan meet? I have the green light (just means I will have to wait an extra week before installing the SR).
Old 05-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #1116
cleveland180

Trader Rating: (0)
cleveland180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nate,
I Pmed you about the stickers, let me know if you can swing that.

Eddie,
stop by this saturday if you aren't going to the meet in michigan, I am doing the bushings and lsd on the white car, saturday, and you could let me know what KAT stuff you wanna get
cleveland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #1117
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland180 View Post
Nate,
I Pmed you about the stickers, let me know if you can swing that.
Resend to my email ( altered . image . graphix @ gmail . com) on what you want. Wasn't it a large "I'm Killing it" sized sticker that says something else? If so, $20. If you are going Saturday, I will help you put it on your car before we head out.

Those of you going, we can meet at my place in Westlake if you all want before we go, or there is a church parking lot on the main street by my house...
Old 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #1118
tk240

tk240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Noob here

Hey, Im Trent from Cincinnati/Columbus. Just got a 89 hatch last week
tk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #1119
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Resend to my email ( altered . image . graphix @ gmail . com) on what you want. Wasn't it a large "I'm Killing it" sized sticker that says something else? If so, $20. If you are going Saturday, I will help you put it on your car before we head out.

Those of you going, we can meet at my place in Westlake if you all want before we go, or there is a church parking lot on the main street by my house...
HAHAHAHAH parking lot church. I'm broke so I'm gunna go over daves and beast this out since i ditched this past weekend...plus those pics on facebook of the car look awesome. i cant wait to see the new paint job in person

So Dave I'll be there all saturday. let me know what time you want me to get there.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #1120
taternuts

taternuts is an unknown quantity at this point
springfield ohio here
age 20
2004 red nissan 350z stock w/ bodykit
1989 black s13 sr20 with 3in exhaust
taternuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #1121
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Man I really need to get crackin' on the S14. And the S13.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #1122
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

yaaaaaa I need to get started on my 240 toooooo lol
Old 05-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #1123
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
randomly found this thread completely on accident. im in cbus im sure ive talked to most of you on various forums
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #1124
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Man 1100 posts in this thread!
If you're randomly browsing on zilvia, and see someone from Ohio you don't recognize, PM them and tell them to introduce themselves and chitchat with us!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #1125
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
randomly found this thread completely on accident. im in cbus im sure ive talked to most of you on various forums
Welcome! Tell your friends! We are a close knit group here -lol. Oh yeah, and every once in a while you get free stickers and shirts from me...
Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #1126
haggard240
Leaky Injector

haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i want a shirt !
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #1127
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

i got free shirts :P
Old 05-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #1128
haggard240
Leaky Injector

awe man your lucky lol
Old 05-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #1129
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well crap! I forgot all about this thread

Looks like some stuff's been going on

I'm down for a Quake and Lube meet in the future... as long as there's a car there uglier than mine heh
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #1130
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

My new rule is meet me in person, get a free S15 shirt... (while supplies last).

As far as meeting Saturday, the meet in MI starts at 12:00 noon, so let's plan on 10 am at my house.

-Nate
Old 05-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #1131
haggard240
Leaky Injector

ahaha your only an hour away from me! haha my car don't run right now though i'm working on it though
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #1132
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I'll probably be in the Mentor/Kirtland/Willoughby area Friday afternoon to pick up my truck wheels... Won't be in the 180sx though...
Old 05-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #1133
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Nate whens the motor droppin? I'll get some people together and get that done.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:54 PM   #1134
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
Nate whens the motor droppin? I'll get some people together and get that done.
It is sitting at Ray's Auto Repair in Cleveland. Won't have time to put it in before this weekend, so it will go in next week. They are letting me use their lifts, but I would love some help! Let me know when you are available and we can knock this baby out! Thanks Eddy!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #1135
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

I can most likely come anytime next week after 6. Just let me know the days this weekend and I'll make the plans.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #1136
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I would just like to say that I'm ready for Ohio Zilvian meet.. I'm really wanting to meet more people from this forum..

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #1137
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea well i say we make it for JUNE.....

start the planning

when
where
what
why
how
who's bringing the titties and beer
Old 05-06-2009, 11:28 PM   #1138
neighborhood

neighborhood is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to neighborhood
Akron checking in here.......
neighborhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:24 AM   #1139
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Make it last weekend of june so I can be turbo.

So.....
when: June 28th
where: Somewhere in cbus? So the cinci guys dont have to drive all over ohio?
what: <- ? a meet, where we talk about ricers, take a ton of unnecessary pictures, drive around with all of our exhausts that are way too loud, and have fun
why: cuz we can
how: by all the ohio zilvias driving to one central location. pre meets before the meet for cruises to the meet.
titties and beer: that will happen on its own. hahaha
Old 05-07-2009, 07:57 AM   #1140
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Let's get this going!
I'm down for Columbus again, but I'm not sure the guys I brought from Cincy would be down to drive to Columbus, for a mostly Cincinnati Nissan guys meet...