Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
$237 PS3's w/Free shipping

Get a 40GB PlayStation 3 for $237 shipped | The Cheapskate - CNET News

Just in case some of you can't wait for the PS3 Slims. Enjoy.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:56 AM   #2
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
that's pretty nuts. if only this was a year ago....
Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
actually ive just been waiting for the ps3s to get to the 300 dollar price. now i will buy one

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
i would rather wait to buy a brand new slim one with a larger HDD for 299. I would gladly pay another 60 some dollars to get a brand new one with a 1 yr warranty knowing for sure its brand new
Old 08-26-2009, 06:56 AM   #5
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow, that's crazy.

I might order one.

EDIT: I guess the slim PS3 still has USB ports, right? I want to be able to use my Driving Force Pro on it. Maybe I'll just wait for that.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
usb ports? who needs those it isnt wireless?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
usb ports? who needs those it isnt wireless?????
So you can charge the controller? or use a joystick/wheel?
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeah id say wait on a bigger hdd ps3 unless you wanna upgrade the hdd off the bat. for casual gamers the 40gb will be ok, but its nice to have extra room.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
if i didnt already have a ps3 40gb id be all over this. You can always upgrade the HD on these easily.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
shinmei-2006
Zilvia Junkie

shinmei-2006 has a little shameless behavior in the past
^ yea, i might jump on this, but im liking the slim ps3 though.

i've owned (and sold lol) 6 PS3s since it came out (i even waited in line for 3 days...no lie)
shinmei-2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmei-2006 View Post
^ yea, i might jump on this, but im liking the slim ps3 though.

i've owned (and sold lol) 6 PS3s since it came out (i even waited in line for 3 days...no lie)
I hope that's 3 days of waiting total and not in one sitting
Old 08-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
shinmei-2006
Zilvia Junkie

shinmei-2006 has a little shameless behavior in the past
^ no...it was days in one sitting...outside a walmart lol...we had TVs and sleeping bags and stuff...

this walmart was fucking stupid they wouldnt just give us "tickets" to come back on the last day. they said if we got out of line we would get screwed...

worked out for me, i got 4 ps3s total ( 3 friends with me) and sold em on CL for more than double what i paid lol. threw my friends the amount they would have made at work if they actually went in those 3 days lol.
shinmei-2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
or use a joystick/wheel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
I want to be able to use my Driving Force Pro on it.

I can't play GT with a controller anymore. I don't want to have to buy a whole new wheel/pedal rig to play GT5, if I can avoid it.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Ok PS3 you've got my attention.

PS3 SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate 40 in 1 Collection Game - eBay (item 120463043719 end time Aug-29-09 07:00:26 PDT)
Old 08-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
that must be a rebadge of this one i have

i thought it would be cool but i dont even play it, i try to sit down with it lol..
its cool to have though,.. I wish they would have put Virtua Racing though.. =(
get an fat ps3 and install linux and emulators =have the whole super nintendo and sega library =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5yNmizbwdI
Old 08-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
go slim yo!
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #17
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I didnt realize the slims dropped already. They have a ton of them at Frys
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote