Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
Is this going to be similar to how Bride is now a registered trade mark in Taiwan and Thailand etc?

Here in the UK there is an eBay seller selling pairs of 'genuine' 'authentic' Bride seats at extremely low prices, yet somehow he manages to keep selling them.

Are these actual Thrash seats? Just from new management?
yes, that's correct.
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2018, 09:13 AM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
Is this going to be similar to how Bride is now a registered trade mark in Taiwan and Thailand etc?

Here in the UK there is an eBay seller selling pairs of 'genuine' 'authentic' Bride seats at extremely low prices, yet somehow he manages to keep selling them.

Are these actual Thrash seats? Just from new management?
Bride Taiwan isn't Bride Japan though.

That's just a company using a loophole to try and ride another brands success.

Thrash is not using those lame boy tactics.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:06 PM   #3
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Update: The "50" seats haven't sold out yet.

Sooooo, where is the resell at? Whoever tried neg-repping me thinking otherwise can suck my rubber balloon knot.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #4
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Update: The "50" seats haven't sold out yet.

Sooooo, where is the resell at? Whoever tried neg-repping me thinking otherwise can suck my rubber balloon knot.
Bitches everywhere man...
Old 08-02-2018, 05:33 PM   #5
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

I just don't think there is as much hype for these seats as, say, bride. not to say that someone wont try to flip them though. good luck trying flip furry pink seats.

and yes. there is someone who frequents this thread that gets so butthurt they have to neg rep me (and others). congrats that you feel that way about a website on the other side of the world that wont even directly ship to you. i hope you find meaning one day in your utterly miserable life, until then
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:13 AM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm not surprised the 50 haven't sold out yet. Realistically, modern car culture is a ton of young kids who want the trendy parts and not the sought after stuff from back in the day. There definitely will be kids who see a friend post about these and jump on the band wagon and not know that they were a thing back in the day.

I'd consider buying a pair of black ones if they were reclinable. Can't really justify having 2 fixed backs in my coupe in case I want stuff in the back seat. Although, my girlfriend really wants me to get the leopard print ones.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:01 PM   #7
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
What's the name of the guy in japan that most of you are using when buying stuff like this? I searched and couldn't find him.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #8
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
What's the name of the guy in japan that most of you are using when buying stuff like this? I searched and couldn't find him.

Jessee streeter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #9
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
Jessee streeter?

Yes that's who. Thanks.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #10
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Yes that's who. Thanks.

No problem! Every question after this will be $1

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #11
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
So who's shipping bumpers from Japan these days? I don't think Jesse Streeter messes around with those items anymore.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #12
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
So who's shipping bumpers from Japan these days? I don't think Jesse Streeter messes around with those items anymore.
wolfreign. but they ship containers, they won't ship one individual bumper from JP to usa.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:55 PM   #13
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
wolfreign. but they ship containers, they won't ship one individual bumper from JP to usa.
For the right price they will, and I vouch for them. Top notch service and communication.

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:11 PM   #14
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Hello Spooled,

We can ship by container or of air freight.
Of course the first may be cheaper but both option can be done.

E: [email protected] if you should need a qoute.

Thank you.

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #15
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
speaking of streeter, his area has been hit by storms where he is at. he said he will be down and unable to ship/process stuff for a while. (see most recent IG post)
Old 09-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #16
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
If you pay enough money anybody will ship a bumper.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #17
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Wolf reign lists pricing for shipping YAJ items (including bumpers) via a container on their website:

http://www.wolfreignmotors.com/services/

23% commission on YAJ items with a minimum of ¥2000. Then $180 ocean freight charge for the bumper to ship to the USA. Then shipping from Wolfreign to your location if you are not local.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:10 PM   #18
S13greencoupe

S13greencoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Yahoo japan has cool stuff
S13greencoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 07:38 AM   #19
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
+1 for jesse streeter, guy is legit.
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:23 AM   #20
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j532287235

Been watching this for a few days, but not like Im able to buy it, lol. Never seen one of the 6 speed boxes before, only a handful of 5 speeds. Whoever ends up with this will be a lucky mf...
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #21
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j532287235

Been watching this for a few days, but not like Im able to buy it, lol. Never seen one of the 6 speed boxes before, only a handful of 5 speeds. Whoever ends up with this will be a lucky mf...
Ive been noticing a ton of dog boxes for S and R chassis lately. I wonder whats going on?
Old 12-05-2018, 08:43 AM   #22
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaifd3s View Post
Ive been noticing a ton of dog boxes for S and R chassis lately. I wonder whats going on?
Expensive servicing that needs to take place every 10K-20K... Might be more cost effective to get a new one. Plus they know we LOVE these more scarce bits... Just might be time to cash out.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:11 AM   #23
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
That or they're recognizing everybody ditching rb's and sr's for JZ's and cashing out.

Or people are running CD's and T56's for cheaper. Hell, a T56 Magnum brand new is cheaper than that.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #24
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

ebay is 10% off until 3:00 AM tomorrow morning (pacific). code is "PHLDAYTEN". max discount is $100. i dont see any item restrictions. go nuts.

to the turd that neg reps me every time i post one of these deals here. rep away.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #25
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
ebay is 10% off until 3:00 AM tomorrow morning (pacific). code is "PHLDAYTEN". max discount is $100. i dont see any item restrictions. go nuts.

to the turd that neg reps me every time i post one of these deals here. rep away.
Thank you!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:03 PM   #26
GodOfSpeed

GodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymoreGodOfSpeed is not welcome here anymore
does anybody else really struggle to find cool parts for the ps13 on yaj ? always seems to be generic stuff, when i search for stuff for my kenmeri, i get tons of cool products as results
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:54 PM   #27
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

the hardest part ive found is getting the correct Japanese terms to link up with what you are looking for.

just do a generic search, like 's13 nismo'. if you see something you like, translate the title of the auction and save the terms in the word doc and use whenever you need. add additional titles in your word doc as you find more. not hard, just gotta use your noggin and put the time in to look; after all you are trying to search on a site that is completely foreign to 99% of us on here.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:25 PM   #28
lonewanderer
Zilvia Member

lonewanderer is making a name for him/her selflonewanderer is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
the hardest part ive found is getting the correct Japanese terms to link up with what you are looking for.

just do a generic search, like 's13 nismo'. if you see something you like, translate the title of the auction and save the terms in the word doc and use whenever you need. add additional titles in your word doc as you find more. not hard, just gotta use your noggin and put the time in to look; after all you are trying to search on a site that is completely foreign to 99% of us on here.
Try this:

https://brickhouseproducts.com/2012/...nese-beta-v-2/
lonewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #29
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewanderer View Post
That is awesome - I'm glad this is still helping people! An updated list is probably well overdue, haha. If anyone has any ideas, let me know and I'll try and get a V3 list going.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #30
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
That is awesome - I'm glad this is still helping people! An updated list is probably well overdue, haha. If anyone has any ideas, let me know and I'll try and get a V3 list going.
This is amazing.

I bet Alexi (Noriyaro) would be down to help with V3!
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote