Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It must be a Depression

Unemployment rate increased to 7.2 percent in December, highest level since Bill Clinton was in office.

Strange, I don't remember us being in a depression back then.

The United States Unemployment Rate
Old 01-09-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
went to the bank to deposit my Insurance settlement check and everyone ahead of me and behind had there statue of liberty check ready...freakin insane...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Obama will CHANGE everything and be the new American Jesus.

savior, we worship thee.

I mean hell, I saw water bottles with his picture on them for sale at 7-Eleven.

Don't worry, with all this hype, he MUST fix everything, right?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Obama will CHANGE everything and be the new American Jesus.

savior, we worship thee.

I mean hell, I saw water bottles with his picture on them for sale at 7-Eleven.

Don't worry, with all this hype, he MUST fix everything, right?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hey y'all, I've grown tired of all the sarcasm on Zilvia.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Then leave.
s14kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
unemployement went up when GW took office eh?

and it dropped when clinton was in office.
dropped quickly and steadily.

nice twist on the facts, RJF

bushs (#1 and #2) were in offices when unemployment was highest
and clinton brought it down.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
1982 and 1983 were pretty bad.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:30 AM   #9
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yes reagan
republican

haha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #10
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
And there is more to the economy that unemployment rates anyway.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #11
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
HAHAHAHA oh god

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kings View Post
Then leave.
Goodbye.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post

Dousan's truth > RJF's.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #14
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
What is a Statue of Liberty check?
Forgive me I'm Canadian...
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #15
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
lol...I guess RJF has a dry humor no one gets much...

Its all BS anyway.

The polls dont show shit.
No one hears about entire towns losing jobs like the dhl hub in Ohio? 12,000 jobs in a town with 15,000 people.

Its gonna be A O K>
Obama got a set of Change Air Force Ones now! shits dope. all blue with his change logo.
You know shits gonna be AWSOMETOWN! when your new pres has logo's, colors, a obama girl, a hip wife who does the Repsect knuckles. I thought that was for hardcore internet nerds like me! SHIT.

all I know is I have been out of a job for like 6 years.
no one reported on that.
Why am I not imortant.
lol.

I say we all get gas, and make a race track and rebuild the economy 1 drift at a time.
its our duty as car nerds. hahaha
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
no clue, I guess recently in Nh when we had a ice strom the govt gave all the welfare peeps like $300 in food money due to no lights? huh?

I was hungry and no one took me out. lol.

People rely on the Govt for all, and when you do and they remove the hand that feeds you, you shall understand true LIFE. trying to survive in a wild world as a civilized human is not gonna be easy.
Make me be thankful for being the caveman I am today. argggh
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #17
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Im guessing unemployment check?
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #18
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Im guessing unemployment check?
Ding ding ding

the check has a statue of liberty on one side with a multi colored background, green/orangy/yellow ish back round...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
got this email this morning

Quote:
Dear MoveOn member,

The bad news: As of this morning, unemployment hit a 16-year high. We're in trouble.1

The good news: Yesterday, President-elect Obama laid out a bold plan for how to get us out of this economic crisis and invest in 3 million jobs. It's smart and progressive—doubling clean energy production, providing health care for laid-off workers, and offering real relief to struggling states.2

But the most important parts are already under attack by oil and health insurance lobbyists, joined by congressional conservatives who want to replace these progressive provisions with tax cuts for the rich.3

Only a massive public outcry will get Obama's plan passed intact. Can you sign our petition to Congress to pass Obama's economic plan right away? Click here to add your name:

MoveOn.org Political Action: Obama's plan under attack

In a few days, MoveOn members across the nation will deliver the petition signatures to the local offices of key undecided lawmakers, so every signature is crucial!

The petition says: "Congress should quickly pass Obama's plan to invest in clean energy, green jobs, health care, and relief for struggling states. No more tax cuts for the rich."

The investments Obama wants to make are the most effective way to stimulate the economy in the short-term and invest for the long-term:

* doubling clean energy production in three years;
* building a smart electric grid to distribute clean energy;
* weatherizing federal buildings and homes;
* creating millions of new green jobs;
* helping laid-off workers afford health care; and
* making sure struggling cities and states don't have to slash services.4

But conservatives in Congress are countering Obama's plan with a proposal for more tax cuts that will primarily benefit the wealthy,5 even though, as Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman affirms, "public investment is a much better way to provide economic stimulus than tax cuts."6

And energy industry lobbyists are quietly working behind the scenes to kill some of the most important green jobs provisions in the bill.

All the bickering is severely delaying Obama's plan, which he originally hoped to pass by Inauguration Day. As Obama said yesterday, if we don't act in time, "a bad situation could become dramatically worse."7

And it's not just the economy that could suffer. If Obama doesn't win big on this first fight, he won't have the political momentum to keep going on health care, clean energy, and ending the war in Iraq.

Can you get Obama's back by urging Congress to pass his economic recovery plan immediately? Clicking here will add your name:

MoveOn.org Political Action: Obama's plan under attack

Thanks for all you do.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #20
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
ba-roke obama?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:51 PM   #21
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
My point is, what makes this recession so different than the one during the Clinton presidency and the one after 9/11?

We didn't spend $1 Trillion dollars back then, instead tax rates were cut to allow people to keep more of their money, and people started spending, companies had money for investment and to create jobs. Yes, there was some increased government spending on defense and security, but not $1 trillion worth.

If this proposed plan goes through and we all get "welfare" from the government, the economy will get worse, and who is going to pay for all this? Companies and small-business owners (aka "The Rich" - according to Dems definition).
Old 01-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #22
Brian
Post Whore!

Poor people don't deserve hand outs.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #23
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hey y'all, I've grown tired of all the sarcasm on Zilvia.
you on the wrong site then buddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Poor people don't deserve hand outs.
Poor people who put themselves in their situation don't deserve hand-outs...

(junkies, gamblers, alcoholics)

That's why i never give bums money...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #24
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Short attention span? I guess you missed the double digit inflation during the carter years.

Clinton didn't bring anything down. He merely was president during the Internet Bubble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
got this email this morning

Government doesn't create jobs, all they can do is redirect resources from the private sector. Most of the jobs being lost, the majority of them are from the service and retail sector. Those people aren't going to be shoveling tar on the roads.

Not only that but how is fixing our infrastructure going to help us pay back our debt? Our manufacturing sector is a hallow shell. We owe trillions to China, Saudi Arabia, Japan, and building roads here isn't going to pay them back. That's like a person who is in debt going into more debt to remodel his house.

It's funny that economics on a personal, local and state government level in the face of debt, reduce spending. Yet on a national level we need to run up huge deficits to cure debt?

Fucking lunacy.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #25
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
Obama got a set of Change Air Force Ones now! shits dope. all blue with his change logo.
I thought you were talking about THE Air Force One lol. Looked it up and the shoe came up haha. doh!
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #26
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post

They're Fake Nike never produced one pair of them...

That one pair was custom and then a flock of chinese bootlegs added...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #27
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
My point is, what makes this recession so different than the one during the Clinton presidency and the one after 9/11?

We didn't spend $1 Trillion dollars back then, instead tax rates were cut to allow people to keep more of their money, and people started spending, companies had money for investment and to create jobs. Yes, there was some increased government spending on defense and security, but not $1 trillion worth.

If this proposed plan goes through and we all get "welfare" from the government, the economy will get worse, and who is going to pay for all this? Companies and small-business owners (aka "The Rich" - according to Dems definition).
No, this recession is the result of government intervention of the last 2 recessions they interfered with. There was a recession in the early 90s. The Feds lowered interest rates and created all this easy credit. Which flowed into the tech bubble of the 90s. The NASDAQ index was grossly over valued and it crashed and we had another recession earlier this decade. The Feds stepped in again, lowered interest rates again and created even more credit. When the tech bubble burst it flowed into the housing bubble.

The feds lowered the rate to 0 - .25% last month.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #28
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

Aaron while you are good with cars and deserve your due. You suck at political and financial analysis based on your above statement.

Fact one Bush 1 came into office in the midst of recession.

Fact two: He ate shit politically because of it.

Fact three: Clinton inherited a upswing out of economy and the dot com boom. It had nothing to do with his economic policies.

Fact four: The whole relaxation of credit and legislation making credit access easy was initiated by the Democratic house and passed and signed into law by Clinton. That was the beginning of what would lead to the current financial mess and credit mess we are in now.

Fact Five: While I do not like Bush 2 or his policies, he pretty much inherited this mess and downturn from the actions taken during the Clinton administration. The only faults on the financial side of the current administration have been the excessive spending on Iraq. Which had no effect on the financial crisis as it was something completely outside it and the SEC chairman Cox not doing his job properly. Which did have some effect.

So before you go and start laying blame I suggest you go back and study financial markets and economic policies.

P.S. I am a registered Democrat so do not take this as a Republican speaking. I just know enough about this stuff to vote with intelligence rather than party line dogma.

To everyone else RJF is right. This is not a depression its a recession quite similar to one in the early 70's. I should also add you guys have no idea how bad it can be. Try living in the days of double digit inflation like we had in the 70's.
Yes job reports are the worst they have been since 1945 but that is still not a depression. In the great depression there was 30% unemployment. We are hovering around 9% right now. aka Recession people.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #29
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
No, this recession is the result of government intervention of the last 2 recessions they interfered with. There was a recession in the early 90s. The Feds lowered interest rates and created all this easy credit. Which flowed into the tech bubble of the 90s. The NASDAQ index was grossly over valued and it crashed and we had another recession earlier this decade. The Feds stepped in again, lowered interest rates again and created even more credit. When the tech bubble burst it flowed into the housing bubble.

The feds lowered the rate to 0 - .25% last month.
DING!DING!DING!

Bingo!

You got it spot on.

Also, we're in a recesion, not a depression.

That won't happen for another 6-12 months.

I don't think people realize that when economists are saying this is just the beginning, this really is just the beginning.

Hmm...I'm thinking about writing a primer on the current economic situation, because I don't think a lot of people know the full implications of whats going on right now, or the mechanics behind what's going on.

Anyone down to get down into some serious knowledge exchange? Like essay type stuff?
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #30
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bush is still the president guys...