Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #61
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
sometimes it's hard to tell if people are joking and it kinda scares me.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #62
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man your signature is so true.

i mean its not cool to drill where things live and it would be better if we didnt.

but fuck it humans rules. you think if polar bears had the logic to drill for oil to power there cars they would!? YES THEY WOULD.

its called evolution. using earth resources. NOTHING IS MAN MADE.

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #63
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Idk why everyone is bitchin, we need gas we will pay what we have to to drive, we have payed 4+ dollars a few months back so i dont understand why everyone is bitchin, its no ones fault other then greed is why we pay so much, all it comes down to is they want OUR CASH so just fork it over and pretend to smile when you get ass-****ed at the pump lol....
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #64
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Lets raise gas prices to $6 now. Use excess flow of $$ to bail out our economy. And help pay back this HUGE national debt. If we did this now, our economy would be better than it was by the end of 2009. And america would thrive once again. Damn, if some government and oil guys thought of this, they would be so rich. But they arent smart enough and they are too stingy and greedy fucks to ever allow this to happen.

I am all for the coal>gasoline refineries. And all for clean energy. With all the technological advances in our modern age we are still using diesel and gasoline to heat homes and buildings. WHY? we have technology to spend less $$ on oil. Yet your government officials OWNED by the oil companies. Seriously i believe that we should force the oil companies to spend 10% of their profits each year investing in cheaper more efficient and cleaner ways of heating homes and buildings. With our current technology the ONLY thing we should be using oil and diesel fuels for is internal combustion engines.

Let us all start a mob with pitchforks and torches and hunt down us some damn oil executives!

O and DAMN Obama.. its your fault!
Old 01-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #65
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I blame human kind for being selfish, if everybody thought about other people we would have such a great world.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #66
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac View Post
Lets raise gas prices to $6 now. Use excess flow of $$ to bail out our economy. And help pay back this HUGE national debt. If we did this now, our economy would be better than it was by the end of 2009. And america would thrive once again. Damn, if some government and oil guys thought of this, they would be so rich. But they arent smart enough and they are too stingy and greedy fucks to ever allow this to happen.

I am all for the coal>gasoline refineries. And all for clean energy. With all the technological advances in our modern age we are still using diesel and gasoline to heat homes and buildings. WHY? we have technology to spend less $$ on oil. Yet your government officials OWNED by the oil companies. Seriously i believe that we should force the oil companies to spend 10% of their profits each year investing in cheaper more efficient and cleaner ways of heating homes and buildings. With our current technology the ONLY thing we should be using oil and diesel fuels for is internal combustion engines.

Let us all start a mob with pitchforks and torches and hunt down us some damn oil executives!

O and DAMN Obama.. its your fault!
There is only one problem with that.

People will buy less gasoline. The cost of living will skyrocket, and ultimately damage the economy more.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #67
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishcabobers View Post
I blame human kind for being selfish, if everybody thought about other people we would have such a great world.
The Tragedy of the Commons.

You should... well, everybody should understand what this is.
It makes perfect sense.
It's sad, but so true.
We are the biggest fucking asshole idiots ever.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #68
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
blah blah blah
None of that addressed the fact that the US does not have the OPTION of significantly reducing foreign oil dependence or gasoline prices by drilling domestically because there isn't enough domestic oil.

It's a political play. The GOP is (wisely) using the environmental sensibilities of the left against them to paint them as being irresponsible over what is really and truly a non-issue. For whatever reason, certain GOP constituents continue to buy this line by believing that there are significant US oil reserves that could be tapped quickly, even though this is patently untrue.

Do I think that the Dems should allow drilling? Sure I do, but I don't think it's actually going to make a material impact. Every little bit helps I suppose, but just because their resistance to it is irrational doesn't mean that the GOP can truthfully paint them as standing in the way of a real solution, as it certainly isn't a real solution. It's a bona fide bullshit issue.

Try again.

EDIT: Gasoline prices will almost surely rise in the summer as mentioned, but not to $4.00+, at least not solely as a function of it being summertime. The recent plummeting has more to do with overpriced gasoline futures and the global recession than it does with seasonal pricing fluctuations. It'll rise a bit, but if it rises a lot, it'll be for other reasons. Methinks it'll stay fairly low until the global economy pulls itself out of the clusterfuck it's trapped in presently.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #69
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #70
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
"Everybody is a democrat... until they grow up."
Old 01-16-2009, 03:32 PM   #71
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I just hope it makes less people able to drive.
Poor low class people don't deserve to drive.
I'm tired of seeing junkers on the road.
Pave my roads in gold.
junkers lol

You're not talking about us 240 owners?
Old 01-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #72
Brian
Post Whore!

Some of you are.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #73
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
i don't get it?
Old 01-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #74
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Black people, and some white guy jerkin off.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:47 PM   #75
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Yes we can! Together we stand to pick up after the pieces of our trouble economy, and together we will survive this one step at a time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY
Old 01-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #76
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Maybe I don't like the fact that gas prices are going up because I just hit my 6 year mark in the USAF and made $24900 after taxes this year. Couple that with a wife and kid, two car payments, and bills, I honestly enjoy seeing $1.XX when I drive by the gas station.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #77
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
The recession was caused by Bill Clinton, it belongs to Barack Hussein Jesus Christ Obama, no blame is to be placed on the failure of the current administration, nor is anyone to do anything like noticing that Barack Hussein Jesus Christ Obama will not be president until Tuesday and nothing he does will take effect for months or years AFTER Tuesday.
Also, please post more pictures of the worst of the worst as if that is EVERYONE who supported Obama, we need that to prove just how bad a president he is.
... oh wait, he ain't president yet, he has only had the powers of one since before being elected.
If I catch anyone blaming George Bush for any ten things, I will ban you until George W. Bush has a successful presidency,

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #78
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce with a y View Post
man your signature is so true.
His signature is actually from Metal Gear Solid 2.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #79
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Change my Ass.

I thought domestic exploration would be an option....according to Lord Obama. Instead we get the same old game.

Over the past 30 years:

Democrats have blocked the development of new sources of petroleum.
Democrats have blocked drilling in ANWR.
Democrats have blocked drilling off the coast of Florida.
Democrats have blocked drilling off of the east coast.
Democrats have blocked drilling off of the west coast.
Democrats have blocked drilling off the Alaskan coast.
Democrats have blocked building oil refineries.
Democrats have blocked clean nuclear energy production.
Democrats have blocked clean coal production.

So it really wasn't so surprising when the democrats opened the 111th Congress by introducing a bill to permanently prohibit drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

no+zones.jpg (image)

Did you really expect anything different? The only change is what shade of color the president is...that's it. Even if Lord Obama was truly sincere in his campaign promises he still has to pay the people who got him elected...the kennedy and clinton families. Take a look at all the people who got jobs in washington recently. I'm so done with this whole political thing.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #80
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
dam right when iget boosted gas goes up.

yeah it might be stupid to drill in a wildlife refuge, but...you forgot all the other things the devi...sorry...the democrats have prevented us from doing.

its total annihilation by hippies.

hippies need to grow a pair, and stop tryna own everbody.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #81
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
The recession was caused by Bill Clinton, it belongs to Barack Hussein Jesus Christ Obama, no blame is to be placed on the failure of the current administration, nor is anyone to do anything like noticing that Barack Hussein Jesus Christ Obama will not be president until Tuesday and nothing he does will take effect for months or years AFTER Tuesday.
Also, please post more pictures of the worst of the worst as if that is EVERYONE who supported Obama, we need that to prove just how bad a president he is.
... oh wait, he ain't president yet, he has only had the powers of one since before being elected.
If I catch anyone blaming George Bush for any ten things, I will ban you until George W. Bush has a successful presidency,
LONG LIVE THE W!!!! He will be missed :tear:
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #82
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I did not read this whole thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by svensko View Post
Psssssssssst, the rest of the world has reasonable public transportation and major cities that aren't hundreds of miles from each other.
True. You can't fight geography... The reason North America is a gas hog? It has no choice. The next major city from where I am is a further distance than most European countries are from border to border east - west or north - south. It's two nations that occupy an area larger than 3 of the continents on the globe that contain 50+ nations.

The distance from me to Toronto for example... Is further than the distance from London to Berlin and nearly back again. But I never have to leave the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Good, maybe Americans will finally stop insisting that everything be bigger and badder then the next guys.
It's true for the most part. However, come where I live and stay for one winter living on a farm when it's -50 outside and snow depth is measured in feet, not inches. You NEED a big ass truck that's gonna use gas. A civic hybrid won't start in the morning if it's outside, let alone make it down the driveway after a blizzard.

I'll completely agree however that A LOT of fuckers out there have vehicles like that they do not need. Both here and elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalveBlue View Post
You're all tools.

The Real Reason Gas Hit $4/Gallon

BTW, I pay ~$6.35/gallon.

Awesome.
You pay 6.35 a gallon. Good for you. I can drive in any direction and never leave the province I'm in and it would be farther than driving across Germany.

Not saying you don't understand, I'm just saying the comparison is invalid. I know you're an American in Europe so you get what I say. But IME a lot of Europeans who criticize American and Canadian use of fuel etc. have never been here... They have no concept of the sheer size and distances between places here. Not to mention (especially in the central and west central parts of Canada) the harsh conditions in winter that necessitate that consumption.

Where I live we have a large influx of European immigrants at the moment... Every single one I've talked to is changing their tune about here and the gas prices. They know even though it's cheaper, we still pay more cause we have to. A guy I go to school with wanted to drive to Calgary, Alberta with some people. He figured on it being about a 2-3 hr. trip.

He nearly didn't believe me when I informed him it's closer to 6-7 and it would be further than if he drove across his home country of France.

His response "But it's just over in the next province!"
Mine: "But you're 200 miles from the border to the next province here, and it's another 200 to Calgary after that."

He also informed me he never put more than 200 miles on his car in a month back home. I told him people here can do that in less than a week, and still be actively trying to save gas. People from Europe it would seem just don't grasp the DISTANCES we have to deal with here.

But whatever. The price of gas, is the price of gas. I'll pay it and not let it affect my life. It's dirt cheap (kinda) now... I'm working on filling jerry cans.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #83
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
I read a little bit of this thread. Funny how most local car forums in MN, worship the FUCK outta Hussien Obama. Ive been banned for critiquing Hussien Osama and the corrupt fucking Al franken.

Some posters in this thread gave me hope..

Quote:
"Everybody is a democrat... until they grow up."
Brian your fucking awsome!
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #84
Ghost240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Ghost240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Did you really expect anything different? The only change is what shade of color the president is...that's it. Even if Lord Obama was truly sincere in his campaign promises he still has to pay the people who got him elected...the kennedy and clinton families. Take a look at all the people who got jobs in washington recently. I'm so done with this whole political thing.
You need to realize that is politics. "You scratch my back, and I scratch yours" is king in politics. And anyone who doesn't think that president bush exacerbated the downhill decent of our economy is simply an idiot. The amount of spending that has been done by his administration is the MOST this country has ever seen. And with all this "well spent" money we have nothing to show for it besides a failing economy, inappropriate distribution of monetary power via bailouts, and alienation/silent removal of various rights and freedoms. We will see in 5-10 years precisely what impact the Bush Presidency had and what was truly done. Only they will people seriously grasp the level of bullshit he has put this nation through.

And I really dont see the big deal over his name. Those who attack someone's name simply are struggling to defend their stances and points.

Everyone is party affiliated until they realize the world and its issues are never truly black and white. If you understand and know history it wasn't too long ago that the republicans were modern day democrats and modern day republicans were old school democrats.
Ghost240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:29 PM   #85
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Michael, none of that you just said came in the form of an unfounded criticism to Bill Clinton or Barack Hussein Jesus Christ Obama, I will need you to edit that post and make it so.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #86
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
But whatever. The price of gas, is the price of gas. I'll pay it and not let it affect my life.
a fucking men, I wish everyone could just think like this.

if you REALLY dont like gas prices, then DONT DRIVE. quit bitching.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #87
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Whatever.

I can afford it.

Just means less broke people going out.
Actually where im from it means more tax payer funded public transportation, more theft = more crime.

Quote:
fucking obama.

useless.
+1

Quote:
7-11 has tons of Obama bullshit all over the store.
Obaba bottles of water
Obaba FAMILY bottles of water.
pins
stickers
other shit.

Why is everybody "on his nuts" ?

anyways

as much as I don't want to pay more for gas, I will.

I just hope it makes less people able to drive.
Poor low class people don't deserve to drive.
I'm tired of seeing junkers on the road.
Pave my roads in gold.
If you live in a liberal state, 7/10 cars on the road are plastered with Obama/franken stickers. Our state is the largest welfare state, we also have the highest theft rate in retail stores. My girlfriend is now seeing customers comming in (DSW Shoes) with Obama duffle bags and stuffing 10+ pairs of shoes in, and yelling OBAMA MOFUCKA as they run out of the store [Their shrink rate has gone from a 1.3% to a 7% since November]. Retail Lawsuits are going through the fucking roof now that Obama is in. And we wonder why retailers are loosing so much money?

Now that Obama + Franken, I expect MN's taxes to skyrocket with all the uber liberal welfare systems we have in place.

This topped with our judicial policies that protect minorities from discrimination, the local shopping malls have been a free for all the past few months.

I work with the MN police and so do my cousins. This state will near a military state here soon.

^^^thats Al franken^^^^ People love that corrupt POS
Old 01-18-2009, 12:50 PM   #88
Ghost240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Ghost240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
Actually where im from it means more tax payer funded public transportation, more theft = more crime.

+1

If you live in a liberal state, 7/10 cars on the road are plastered with Obama/franken stickers. Our state is the largest welfare state, we also have the highest theft rate in retail stores. My girlfriend is now seeing customers comming in (DSW Shoes) with Obama duffle bags and stuffing 10+ pairs of shoes in, and yelling OBAMA MOFUCKA as they run out of the store. Retail Lawsuits are going through the fucking roof now that Obama is in. And we wonder why retailers are loosing so much money?

Now that Obama + Franken, I expect MN's taxes to skyrocket with all the uber liberal welfare systems we have in place.

This topped with our judicial policies that protect minorities from discrimination, the local shopping malls have been a free for all the past few months.

I work with the MN police and so do my cousins. This state will near a military state here soon.

I find it amazing that you are blaming one person for the actions of many. What happened to personal accountability? And protection of minorities from discrimination??? Last time I checked when you have someone on tape or any amount of evidence for theft or any crime they are found guilty no matter what color, creed or sex. To me it sounds like a bunch of bitching and moaning and a refusal to step up and change things. I'm here to defend Obama. I'm here to say that people are being a bunch of bitches as a result of something that isn't even that major. Gas prices will rise and fall with the times. Great leaders will come and go just as bad leaders will. The only way to directly affect things around you is to start with yourself and get active within your community. You work with the police? Well set up operations in the malls. Help them get more security with better people, and tactics. DSW doesn't have cameras, I know because famous footwear doesn't have them and I worked there. Also, I have a friend that works at DSW.

And you can't seriously blame ONE man who HASN'T EVEN BEEN IN OFFICE YET for what is happening in your area.
Ghost240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #89
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost240 View Post
I find it amazing that you are blaming one person for the actions of many. What happened to personal accountability? And protection of minorities from discrimination??? Last time I checked when you have someone on tape or any amount of evidence for theft or any crime they are found guilty no matter what color, creed or sex. To me it sounds like a bunch of bitching and moaning and a refusal to step up and change things. I'm here to defend Obama.
One person? Come on am I locked in a cage? That is a typical democratic response. That response will continue for a few year untill enough people catch on.

What is your profession?
Old 01-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #90
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

obama was voted in by media popularity and skin color.

only problem is, when rep. bash obama, all the liberals will think theyre racist. man this wrl is efffed.