Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Hitler secretly took a U-Boat to Atlantis

So when did this go down and how did it happen? I never heard about this in any of my classes (yet at least).
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It happened right after he faked his death. He went there to meet up with the doctor that talked his mother out of the abortion that would have prevented his existence.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
WTF^^^ that doesn't make sense
Old 08-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #4
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
yes it does.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
WTF^^^ that doesn't make sense
How does that not make sense? IT'S THE TRUE STORY!
Old 08-22-2009, 12:22 PM   #6
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
What are you guys talking about? Hitler flew to South America with the rest of the Nazi scientists in their functional flying saucer.

flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
u guys ever see loose change? it really makes u think. BUSH DID 9/11!!!!!!1
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip3d View Post
What are you guys talking about? Hitler flew to South America with the rest of the Nazi scientists in their functional flying saucer.

Just watched a discovery channel thing on this theory. Pretty cool stuff
Old 08-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #9
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
if he is already alive then why would he go talk to his mom and tell her not to have an abortion he is already alive so it wouldn't do anything to his existence.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
he said he talked to the DOCTOR who convinced his mother not to have an abortion

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:33 PM   #11
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
if he is already alive then why would he go talk to his mom and tell her not to have an abortion he is already alive so it wouldn't do anything to his existence.
You aren't so good at the reading, is ya?

I said he went to go visit the doctor.

Hitler's mother wanted an abortion, while she was pregnant with Adolf.

The doctor talked her out of it.

Thus Hitler was born, lived, destroyed, and faked his own death.

Then he boarded a U-boat, bound for Atlantis.

His sole reason for the trip, was to visit his Mother's old doctor, who had retired and moved to Atlantis before the war broke out.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #12
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

ahhh yes perhaps I misread the post. for a sec I was like wtf that is retarded but then it turns out I am the retard haha. =/ oh well
Old 08-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
haha... reading comprehension.. thats what its called. haha! jk, but naw... where did this idea come from? haha..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #14
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post

His sole reason for the trip, was to visit his Mother's old doctor, who had retired and moved to Atlantis before the war broke out.

just like Michael Jackson.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
but wasnt his mothers doctor also his biological father as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I would think that's the reason he went to see said doctor.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #17
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
While you guys might think I thought up that particular bit of tinfoil hattery, I actually saw a vid on YouTube with that as the subject (or something similar).

Watch at your own risk. Your head might just implode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWq2XJCAmNA
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #18
RastaS13
Leaky Injector

RastaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post

OMG that made my day
Old 08-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #19
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Wait wait wait. I was always taught that Hitler was actually just the scape goat for a super evil organization lead by Savage, who built giant aircraft to bomb New York City and Washington DC. But then the Justice League went back in time and defeated Savage.

Thats what I was taught in publik scool.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #20
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Fuck this noise.

Old 08-23-2009, 05:58 AM   #21
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
oh man that pic is sick(bad sick not good sick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #22
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i herd that he was trying to fix his gtr's transmission and he got upset and threw a socket wrench at the wall, which opened a portal to monica lewinski's wet dream. when he went inside he went deaf and impregnated helen keller before the incestuous randier spawn could repair the village with butter.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #23
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
That makes no sense.

I LIKE IT.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:47 PM   #24
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I cans masturbate words together.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #25
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i herd that he was trying to fix his gtr's transmission and he got upset and threw a socket wrench at the wall, which opened a portal to monica lewinski's wet dream. when he went inside he went deaf and impregnated helen keller before the incestuous randier spawn could repair the village with butter.
no adolf, you are the demons
dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #26
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
... wtf is this thread about?
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #27
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
fudge u guys can't understand that hitler has hair! he's not evil mon
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:45 AM   #28
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Old 09-18-2009, 07:46 AM   #29
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
mr Meph that video was going to make my brain explode I had to stop it. It kept having images flash of ugly as shit with teeth. and the music was creepy.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Wow

Thats why kids shouldnt do drugs! Atlantis! Really! If u say so! And if u dont use it u lose it!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote