Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #31
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
yeah after I lost my job, I swallowed my pride and moved back in with my parents... saves me 400 a month. Still got 500 a month for my car.

Anyhow, imagine the tax money that would bring in! OBAMA COULD ACTUALLY FUND HIS HEALTH CARE SYSTEM!

who am I kidding thats not enough money.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #32
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Drugs are bad, Mkay?

With that said, Cops couldn't care less about it, unless you're trafficking pounds of it, or are blatantly using it in public. I don't really care one way or another if it gets legalized since there aren't any major consequences for using. It would probably cost more to buy it, if it were legal and taxed to the nuts, than it is to buy it illegally.

Edit: Obviously, this is from a Canadians point of view. I realize it's not totally transferable to American customs.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #33
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Drugs are bad, Mkay?

With that said, Cops couldn't care less about it, unless you're trafficking pounds of it, or are blatantly using it in public. I don't really care one way or another if it gets legalized since there aren't any major consequences for using. It would probably cost more to buy it, if it were legal and taxed to the nuts, than it is to buy it illegally.

Edit: Obviously, this is from a Canadians point of view. I realize it's not totally transferable to American customs.
if you use it, you tend to have it, and some states slam you for possession, others are more lax. treatment is a big pain in the ass as well as having a criminal record. funny how i used to smoke with a bunch of people at microsoft and all their legal issues are handled by the company. OP...here's a quick link for you. Go Ask Alice!: Marijuana: How long does it hang out in the body?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 PM   #34
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
Honestly I could careless if we get fully legalized marijuana because we have medicinal marijuana, all you have to do is go to a special doctor say you have insomnia or something hand them $100 and get a little card that legally in the state lets you smoke weed. If you have a medical card you also have the choice of growing either 12 baby plants or 6 adult plants which is tits. Im not sure if anyone is familiar with the prices of weed from dispensaries but it is really cheap, you basically get 2gs of BOMB ass herb for 20 bucks(at least here in cali). You always get more than what you pay for at dispensaries. So people please stop asking when weed is going to be legal and buy a medical card!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #35
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
we need cigarettes back in vending machines. do the same with marijuana.
you guys don't have cigarette machines? there's one in every bar in this st-
OH WAAAIIITT LOLOLOLOLOL
no but seriously. smoking bans are bullshit. i don't smoke but if i go to a bar and get hammered, i do smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
Thats the thing.. if it were legal, they would tax the shit out of it. So instead of paying taxes out the ass, people would just grow their own. If you can grow a tomatoe you can grow some weed... thus no more tax money...
very few people grow their own tobacco.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #36
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^^ we might as well legalize a lot of the other drugs as well if it's to benefit the economy lol.

I'm cool with marijuana being legal. Tax it heavily. Get some cool brand names out there. Put an age limit on it.
Treat it like a mix of cigarette and alcohol laws. You can smoke in public, but not in doors. Can't operate any vehicles.
Bring on some heavy fines when people are caught driving under the influence. Milk it as much as possible.
totally agree with this...heavy taxes, heavy laws, heavy penalties, age limit, limitations...i think it would work out ok

-Jorge
Old 08-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #37
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
i honestly have no problem with anything and everything being legalized, with the same age restrictions and laws we have for beer and tobacco being used. tax coke, make some money. tax heroin, make some money. let the meth heads in the hills out here do what they do, stop wasting time raiding them.
it'd SAVE a ton of money because we wouldn't need police hunting down people/grow houses/labs/etc
it'd SAVE a ton of money/aggravation because cops wouldn't be getting killed in raids.
it'd KILL OFF the black market scum that get the hard shit here to begin with
MEXICO BORDER TOWNS would change because drug cartels would be pointless
it'd MAKE a ton of money from people paying for legal weed and whatever else
it'd DARWIN THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, too. legal heroin and meth? lots of dead people you wouldn't want to hang out with anyway.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:16 AM   #38
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
In all honesty, I think it should be legalized.
Its a natural herb and no one dies from using it.
They could tax the hell out of it.
Penalties should be harsh/costly.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #39
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Just look at that beautiful thing. UM idk if there was something about not posting pics or whatever so just pm me if it has to be taken down and i have my Medical Marijuana Card,and oh yeah some DANK

Old 08-27-2009, 12:31 AM   #40
BustedS13
Post Whore!

^i mean, what you have is a federal offense, so I wouldn't openly admit use/possession anywhere it would be saved, electronically or otherwise. but that's your call.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:54 AM   #41
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
DARWIN THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, too. legal heroin and meth? lots of dead people you wouldn't want to hang out with anyway.
I wouldn't mind this, there are people in the world that don't deserve to be living anyways.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:25 AM   #42
BustedS13
Post Whore!

denver's rethinking their possession charges:

Quote:
DENVER - A city panel in charge of overseeing marijuana possession crimes in Denver recommended on Wednesday that the fine for possession be set at $1.
If Denver's presiding judge accepts the recommendation from the Denver Marijuana Policy Review Panel, the fine would be the lowest in the entire nation for marijuana possession.
The panel was created by Mayor John Hickenlooper in December 2007 after voters passed an ordinance that made it so adult marijuana possession is the city's "lowest lawn enforcement priority."
In May 2008, the city attorney's office made it so those cited for the crime can mail in their fines instead of having to appear in court. At that time, the city attorney's office assigned the value of the fine at $50.
"By setting the fine at just $1, we are sending a message to Denver officials that the era of citing adults for using a less harmful drug than alcohol is over. It's simply not worth the city's time or resources," said panel member and SAFER Executive Director Mason Tvert, who coordinated the successful Denver marijuana initiatives.
Lt. Ernest Martinez with the Denver Police Department is also part of the panel and voted against lowering the fine.
"There's no indication that there's a problem with the fine schedule," Martinez said. "The panel is going outside the bounds of the language of the ordinance."
Martinez thinks there should be more dialogue about the changes.
(Copyright KUSA*TV, All Rights Reserved)
9NEWS.com | Colorado's Online News Leader | Fine for pot in Denver could go down to $1
Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #43
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
it really doesn't matter one way or another. people still smoke it no matter what.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:29 AM   #44
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i honestly have no problem with anything and everything being legalized, with the same age restrictions and laws we have for beer and tobacco being used. tax coke, make some money. tax heroin, make some money. let the meth heads in the hills out here do what they do, stop wasting time raiding them.
it'd SAVE a ton of money because we wouldn't need police hunting down people/grow houses/labs/etc
it'd SAVE a ton of money/aggravation because cops wouldn't be getting killed in raids.
it'd KILL OFF the black market scum that get the hard shit here to begin with
MEXICO BORDER TOWNS would change because drug cartels would be pointless
it'd MAKE a ton of money from people paying for legal weed and whatever else
it'd DARWIN THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY, too. legal heroin and meth? lots of dead people you wouldn't want to hang out with anyway.
I you
Old 08-27-2009, 02:34 AM   #45
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Marijuana is retarded but do whatever you want with it, I don't really care. Legalize it, let people do whatever.

I don't give a rat's ass. To me it's all a bunch of baloney anyway.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #46
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
Just look at that beautiful thing. UM idk if there was something about not posting pics or whatever so just pm me if it has to be taken down and i have my Medical Marijuana Card,and oh yeah some DANK

Salivating.....yum

where is nj at with medical marijuana? Heard rumors about it getting legalized.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #47
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Im totally for legalizing the drug for medical and requreational use. im behind it 110%. i think i would rather smoke pot, than get shit faced drunk. Alcohol is POISON!!!!! I hate drinking to get drunk now, I just rather have my joint and a few beers and im GOOD! lol.

What ppl also over look is the growing of hemp. Hemp growing is also illegal here in the United States. But hemp is one of the strongest fibers known to man. It’s used to make close, shoes, rope, paper, and pretty much everything. That will stop our dependency on foreign products. if we had the farmers grow hemp, jobs would shoot up cuz AMERICAN ppl, and companies can use the hemp for goods. AMERICAN goods made by AMERICANS, with AMERICAN GROWN materials.

Like I said, hemp can also make paper. So instead of cutting down a 100yr old tree to make a few 1000 sheets of paper, it takes less hemp plants to make as much paper as one tree. (I don’t know if that makes sense, im kinda stoned jkjkjk). PLUS its cheaper to manufacture....

I JUST DONT GET IT.......... it makes no scene...... just legalize it already ppl do it anyways
Old 08-27-2009, 08:32 AM   #48
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Let the record show that this thread only lasts as long as people keep the discussion legal, we have no interest in seeing anyone's stash or gear.
Touch and go, first time anything goes awry, I close.

*edit*
Oh damn, looks like someone has blown it already.
Thanks for playing, folks!

And I write too!
Closed Thread