Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-20-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Not You
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Not You is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KopBusters

YouTube - TX Cops Get Busted

YouTube - Kop Busters Raid - Raw Footage

Civilians are setting up "stings" after one of there friends was wrongfully imprisioned for alleged marijuana trafficing. There setting up fake grow operations and busting cops for illegally tapping phones, helicopter surveillance, illegal search warrants, entrapment, etc.

I think it's great that there fighting back against shady cops violating citizens rights. What are your views?
Not You is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Nice. This will help keep police officers in line.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #3
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
damn i would do this!

so many cops do fucked up shit...
just the other day they were chasing my friend and when they got up to him he dropped to the floor and and put his hands behind his back but the cop kicked him straight in the face anyways

he has a scar for life now from his lip to his chin
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
PinkPanther is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PinkPanther
This is stupid, some people have too much time on their hands. They should be spending their time and resources on helping the cops locate real drug dealers, rapists, thieves, etc instead of this bullshit; Kinda pisses me off
PinkPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
ITs funny how the cops say they will "investigate" to see if anylaws were broken..

They are just mad, they feel like idiots ..

some cops are in the wrong some cops are not.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #6
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
If they're not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Hate pro-weed people, and their 'eye-opening' stunts. The pro-marijuana campaign is even more annoying than the anti-smoking commercials.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanther View Post
This is stupid, some people have too much time on their hands. They should be spending their time and resources on helping the cops locate real drug dealers, rapists, thieves, etc instead of this bullshit; Kinda pisses me off
If there were no such thing as corrupt police officers, then I would agree with you. But there are. And with the ridiculous amount of people with no jobs... might as well do things like this.

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
70 years for posestion of weed with intent to sell? wtf that is a little steep especially with convicted murders get out on parol in ten years. well I guess that is texas for you, punish everyone to death.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:46 AM   #10
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
i second the post that went along the lines of "if you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to worry about"

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:46 AM   #11
a$$bandit
BANNED

a$$bandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift_limo View Post

some cops are in the wrong some cops are not.

I concur with this guys previous statement.
a$$bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:30 AM   #12
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not You View Post
There setting up fake grow operations and busting cops for illegally tapping phones, helicopter surveillance, illegal search warrants, entrapment, etc.
It is illegal to tap a phone and helicopter surveillance without a warrant. But there are alot of dirty cops out there that will never be cought because as long as they are arresting ppl they look good in the public's eyes even if its for BS.

Shit just a couple weeks ago my friend and I got pulled over we asked why?? Cops said NOT using a turn signal, but a couple hours later we got to read the police report and it say they pulled us over for NOT having lights on in the rain wtf it did not even rain that whole day. Theres a perfect example of cops lieing and we can never prove it so they get to go on lieing and getting paid for it.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #13
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hate pro-weed people, and their 'eye-opening' stunts. The pro-marijuana campaign is even more annoying than the anti-smoking commercials.
who cares about what you think...............
Old 09-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
If they're not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about.
thats the thing... sometimes your NOT doing anything wrong and you get fucked anyways...... i think thats the point of the vid
Old 09-21-2009, 11:05 AM   #15
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
who cares about what you think...............
and your opinion is so much better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
Not You
Leaky Injector

Not You is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanther View Post
Thats called "Neighborhood Watch" lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It STARTED with weed, now it's just general invasion of privacy and shady cops trying to meet quota.
Not You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #17
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Fuck neighborhood watch
Old 09-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I think the quota system some departments have encourages busts for stupid little shit, and thats just not the way to enforce the law.

I wan't to know what ever happened to cops getting degrees in criminal justice? I think alot of the problem stems from ignorance of the law on the part of certain police officers. Now, Im kind of biased, since my dad was a cop, I have cousins and uncles and friends who are cops, and I am going to be a cop. But most of them have degrees.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #19
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thats the thing... sometimes your NOT doing anything wrong and you get fucked anyways...... i think thats the point of the vid
Have you ever been busted for nothing? Cause I know I sure as hell haven't. IMO most of these are isolated incidents in a very small percentage of overall arrests. But of course people get their panties in a bunch because they were "treated unfairly". It's the flaw with the system but I'm safe and am happy for the police in my area.

Quote:
It is illegal to tap a phone and helicopter surveillance without a warrant. But there are alot of dirty cops out there that will never be cought because as long as they are arresting ppl they look good in the public's eyes even if its for BS.
Wrong, and wrong. A warrant is NOT required for a phone tap. All they legally need is "just cause". Not to mention to get a specific warrant for a phone tap is nothing more than a mere phone call. They have judges specifically for these warrants. On top of that they now have "roving wire taps" which extend to all devices that the person owns (ie. Your computer, E-Mails, Cellphones, Land lines, Work Computers etc). No kind of a surveillance is illegal, because it is just surveillance. The second they go to ACT on that surveillance is when they require a warrant or it is illegal (at least not admissible in court). I find there to be far more UPSTANDING law abiding cops than crooked law breaking cops. There are crooked people in any line of work should that skew your view of everybody? No.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #20
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
I was reffering to the cops.
If cops aren't doing anything wrong, then they aren't going to get busted.

Even say they're not doing anything wrong, it increases public awareness of how they operate.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #21
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Have you ever been busted for nothing? Cause I know I sure as hell haven't. IMO most of these are isolated incidents in a very small percentage of overall arrests. But of course people get their panties in a bunch because they were "treated unfairly". It's the flaw with the system but I'm safe and am happy for the police in my area.

Wrong, and wrong. A warrant is NOT required for a phone tap. All they legally need is "just cause". Not to mention to get a specific warrant for a phone tap is nothing more than a mere phone call. They have judges specifically for these warrants. On top of that they now have "roving wire taps" which extend to all devices that the person owns (ie. Your computer, E-Mails, Cellphones, Land lines, Work Computers etc). No kind of a surveillance is illegal, because it is just surveillance. The second they go to ACT on that surveillance is when they require a warrant or it is illegal (at least not admissible in court). I find there to be far more UPSTANDING law abiding cops than crooked law breaking cops. There are crooked people in any line of work should that skew your view of everybody? No.
In my eyes if a cop lies to you the person and on paper he/she is a crooked cop.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #22
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
In my eyes if a cop lies to you the person and on paper he/she is a crooked cop.
+1 on that fuck pigs!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #23
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
just like here on the forums or any group...theres always a rotten apple...that doesnt mean u should put them all together...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
just like here on the forums or any group...theres always a rotten apple...that doesnt mean u should put them all together...
Yes we should, because they look at us like that. In the cops eyes one person races there civic and that means we all race. Do you think that is right??
Old 09-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #25
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Generalizations are made on both sides.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
Yes we should, because they look at us like that. In the cops eyes one person races there civic and that means we all race. Do you think that is right??

ive never ran into that situation...have you ever considered that it might be you giving a bad impression, or certain acts of were youve been have altercated suspision (sp) ?

all this cryin and im pretty sure none of you would have the balls to call a cop a any slanderous name...youd fear the consequences, if ur so justified to scream out ur opinion to a cop why shouldnt you deal with the consequences...?

you wouldnt...

shit happens...treat other how u wish to be treated...dont go for the eye for an eye B.S. i keep hearing about over and over again...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #27
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
ive never ran into that situation...have you ever considered that it might be you giving a bad impression, or certain acts of were youve been have altercated suspision (sp) ?

all this cryin and im pretty sure none of you would have the balls to call a cop a any slanderous name...youd fear the consequences, if ur so justified to scream out ur opinion to a cop why shouldnt you deal with the consequences...?

you wouldnt...

shit happens...treat other how u wish to be treated...dont go for the eye for an eye B.S. i keep hearing about over and over again...
Why does a car meet have to mean we are street racing?? and im pretty sure we can call the cops pretty much anything we want theres this thing called freedom of speech. And no I would not because I have respect
Old 09-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #28
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240cracker View Post
damn i would do this!

so many cops do fucked up shit...
just the other day they were chasing my friend and when they got up to him he dropped to the floor and and put his hands behind his back but the cop kicked him straight in the face anyways

he has a scar for life now from his lip to his chin

your friend is a p.o.s and got what he diserved.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #29
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
In a related note, training day in on Bravo right now lol.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 05:58 AM   #30
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
In a related note, training day in on Bravo right now lol.
LOL thats movie explains it all