Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Nissan introducing new owners to their GT-Rs at the Nurburgring

10-23-2008 04:58 PM

Filed under: , , , ,

Click above to view hi-res gallery of the Nissan GT-R Academy

With a 7:29 lap time, Nissan contends its GT-R is the King of the 'Ring. What better place, then, to introduce the new supercar to its European owners than the track infamously known as the Green Hell?

In conjunction with the Silverstone International racing school, Nissan is taking some 1,300 European GT-R customers to the Nurburgring over the course of 19 days to take ownership of their vehicles with some performance driving tutelage. The program at the 'Ring follows a similar one held for 500 British customers at Silverstone, the former host of the British Grand Prix. According to Nissan and Silverstone International, about half of the participants had taken some sort of advanced driving course before, but the overwhelming majority of them said the GT-R Academy was the best they'd experienced. We're still waiting for Nissan NA to offer something similar at Laguna, Road America or Miller Motorsports park. Just sayin'.

PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
ehhhh?

eh
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
does that void your warranty?

edit: i'm mad jealous.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
does that void your warranty?

yes. that way when everyones tranny eventually goes out there SOL.

loop holes ftl.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lucky. I'd like to take an advanced driving course, but damnit I dont have 5 grand lol.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
Actually i think its all fair game at a nissan sanctioned track but i might be wrong about that, i just heard something about that a long time back.

God i would give my left nut and half of my right nut to drive on that track.
twotoes is offline   Reply With Quote