Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #2941
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
ahaha sounds good to me

Hahah oh nice text the other day

BAAAAALLLLAAAAA

let me know if you need help!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #2942
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
All you who know Ace (RPS13FREAK) better go tomorrow night.

Print ONE per person and get in line before 9:30.

$5 with flyer before 10:00pm
$10 with flyer before 10:30pm
Old 05-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #2943
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
crazy i didnt know he was leaving for the navy..thats a funny face hes got on.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:29 PM   #2944
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
hes getting ready for the anal.....
Old 05-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #2945
JSoul
Leaky Injector

JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Don't be jealous because I picked him over you, lol.
LOL wow... that was NOT gay at all..
Old 05-16-2007, 06:16 PM   #2946
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
whoa does that mean there's going to be a shitload of 18 y/o girls there? Awesome.

Ace I don't know you, but I do know Navy (5 years) and I gotta say is good luck. Don't worry it's some of the best times in your life. Just don't drop the soap.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #2947
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
whoa does that mean there's going to be a shitload of 18 y/o girls there? Awesome.
Yes, ALOT of youngins for you old people.

Old 05-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #2948
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

You know my opinion this....
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #2949
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
LOL! Yeah, it's going to be crazy.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:45 AM   #2950
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

To anyone going, PRINT out that flyer (one per person) and get there EARLY! Suggested arrival time is 9pm.

I'll see you there Ace. Jeramie's gonna ask you where the drinking spot is at, just showe her, lol.

Robby... buy me a drink.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:14 AM   #2951
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Teaser.

Gotta wait till tomorrow.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:22 AM   #2952
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
What the fuck? Did I stumble into the clubbing thread by accident? No... No, I didn't. Get this shit outta here. lol

So. Who's going tomorrow? Not me, thats for sure. Got too much going on mentally to drive + need to be up at 5am the next morning + still haven't found the short in my taillights. Weak.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:42 AM   #2953
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^you're gay. atleast i know i not gonna get humped by a dude today. lol. stupid edgar teasing people. how are those stances?
Old 05-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #2954
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Fucking awesome. I love being low again. Can't wait to scrape frame whe going over those speed bumps.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #2955
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
That seems to be an Edgar trademark. Dude you should go lower than BH status and raise...er lower the benchmark haha

Old 05-17-2007, 11:44 AM   #2956
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Yes, ALOT of youngins for you old people.

What.... me old. Lolz I keep getting older but they stay the same age.

LOlz
Old 05-17-2007, 04:18 PM   #2957
JSoul
Leaky Injector

JSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura aboutJSoul has a spectacular aura about
i think im going tonite...
Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 PM   #2958
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
Ill be at AI hopefully someone kicks my ass at Battle Gear either way ill drive by to spy on you guys and see some dope as 240's
Old 05-17-2007, 06:57 PM   #2959
JSoul
Leaky Injector

are you that big white guy that always uses the white subie in bg3
Old 05-17-2007, 07:15 PM   #2960
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
see you guys tonight either crepes, cakes or shaved ice!! Woo
Old 05-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #2961
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
ill be there with my dd. since my turbo is haning half an inch lower then where it should be connected to the exhaust manifold
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 05-17-2007, 07:21 PM   #2962
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
yea thats me the tall white guy haha most of the time I fuck around and dont really drive serious unless I race my ghost....in that case I push too hard and usually hit a wall and start over all pissed off lol. wait are you that one asian guy that walks around AI? (that was a joke)

today ill be sporting the 92 shirt from abercrombie and some holister sandals SICK. Im on a mission to be the whitest asian white guy EVER
Old 05-17-2007, 07:31 PM   #2963
JSoul
Leaky Injector

im not there alot... theres a lot of asian guys that walk around there i bet hahaha.. ive only seen you once i think thats it
Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #2964
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
i think if you want a good challenger

jeff or issac is your best bet

they're pretty damn good at BG!

i won't be there tonight.. i came home way too late last night

i feel like shizz............
Old 05-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #2965
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
All you who know Ace (RPS13FREAK) better go tomorrow night.

Print ONE per person and get in line before 9:30.

$5 with flyer before 10:00pm
$10 with flyer before 10:30pm

i will be ther with 4 other girls so those flyers better work !
Old 05-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #2966
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
so i'll see you fuckers there?
Old 05-18-2007, 01:40 AM   #2967
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Heh,

It was cool meeting everyone tonight. Putting faces to names (screen names?) and seeing some old faces. Sorry about taking off early... i had to uh.. yeah..
Old 05-18-2007, 01:46 AM   #2968
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia View Post
That seems to be an Edgar trademark. Dude you should go lower than BH status and raise...er lower the benchmark haha
I wish, But my wheel would actually hit my inner fender well above the tire, so yeah, I think I'm good. Hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:09 AM   #2969
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Wish I could have made it tonight but I had to do some last minute shopping/preparations for my camping trip this weekend. Has anyone driven up to Lake Isabella in Kern County? The road is sweet and I can't wait to drive it in my car. Hopefully I'll see you all next week.

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 05-18-2007, 02:10 AM   #2970
C. Senor
Post Whore!

pleasure meeting you john. stupid edgar and your damn v-6...damn your 6 cylinder...damn it. lol dude right when you pulled onto the 57...BAM effin cop. luckily i was only doing 65 oh yeah. and it was fun even though we only had 5 people of the usual suspects there with ian showing up like 5 days too late. lol. still fun though.
Closed Thread