Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-09-2023, 01:12 PM   #781
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
making it better for my LGBTQIA+ homies.
im surprised you know the whole acronym
but wait, you have no two-spirited homies? you're such a bigot.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2023, 01:52 PM   #782
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
This is a good start: https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/news/22-08.htm

Here's something from the Cato Institute: https://www.cato.org/policy-analysis...pdate#appendix

I would say to do some basic research, but I don't think anyone's made asearchengineonlytobolsterconservativeopinions.com

Probably need to read your own articles...
Quote:
Budgetary Impacts
One area where marijuana legalization has a significant impact is through increasing state tax revenue. Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and California all impose significant excise taxes on recreational marijuana, along with standard state sales taxes, other local taxes, and licensing fees. As seen in Figure 13, Colorado now collects almost $20 million per month from recreational marijuana alone.70 In 2015, the state generated a total of $135 million in recreational marijuana revenue. These figures exceed some pre‐​legalization forecasts, although revenue growth was sluggish during the first few months of sales.71 A similar story unfolded in Washington, where recreational marijuana generated approximately $70 million in tax revenue in the first year of sales?double the original revenue forecast.72 Oregon, which began taxing recreational marijuana only in January 2016, has reported revenues of $10 million per month, far above the initial estimate of $2 million to $3 million for the entire calendar year.73 California collects more than $50 million in monthly tax revenues from recreational marijuana. The tax revenues in these states, however, may moderate as more states legalize marijuana. For example, Benjamin Hansen, Keaton Miller, and Caroline Weber estimate that Washington?s dispensaries along the Oregon border experienced a significant decline in sales once Oregon?s dispensaries opened.74

Data is out there. It's just inconvenient.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/19007393v2.full

https://coloradonewsline.com/2021/12...d-report-says/

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 07:51 PM   #783
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The point is that the ONLY person claiming that drag queens and trans people are molesting children are doing so with no evidence. Meanwhile, those SAME people are making excuses for the clergy and others villainizing those same drag performers and transgender people.

No one on the left is arguing FOR abusing children. Meanwhile, the religious right is fighting with everything they have to PROTECT their own as they do just that.
Looks like their constant projection is a form of confession.
But by all means, I am the one being "petty and ignorant" while you continue to move the goalposts to make a point or some kind of silly-fuck joke instead of actually addressing anything.
homeboy, you lost me. the left is totally FOR abusing children.

- people who are NOT for abusing children are teaching the kids to ride bikes, play with toys, and socialize.

conversely

- people who ARE for abusing children are teaching kids the ride sybians, play with dildos and be anti-social mask wearing freaks who dye their hair and communicate through screens

my points are clear as day. i can tell you how to beat super mario brothers but gaddamn, you want me to play the game and connect the dots for you.
Old 06-11-2023, 01:15 AM   #784
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
The point is that the ONLY person claiming that drag queens and trans people are molesting children are doing so with no evidence. Meanwhile, those SAME people are making excuses for the clergy and others villainizing those same drag performers and transgender people.

No one on the left is arguing FOR abusing children. Meanwhile, the religious right is fighting with everything they have to PROTECT their own as they do just that.
Looks like their constant projection is a form of confession.
But by all means, I am the one being "petty and ignorant" while you continue to move the goalposts to make a point or some kind of silly-fuck joke instead of actually addressing anything.
This would indicate that is a lie....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-gender.html

Quote:
A proposed amendment to a bill in California would classify parents who refuse to affirm their child's gender as abusive and could result in revoked custody.

AB957, proposed by Democratic Assemblymember Lori Wilson and state Senator Scott Wiener, amends the state Family Code which addresses the 'health, safety, and welfare of the child' in every household.

If passed, the law could see children pulled from their parents' home if their family members have what the state deems anti-LGBTQ+ ideals.

Rep. Wilson - who has a transgender son - said during a recent meeting that she believes parents supporting their child's gender is in the 'best interests' of the kid
How come these virtue signaling wack jobs all magically have pre-school aged non-gender conforming trans kids these days?

Funny you mention religion.... Rep Weiner and some bull supporters....

Totally not a groomer....

https://www.kpbs.org/news/local/2022...nsgender-youth
Old 06-11-2023, 05:57 PM   #785
ixfxi
Post Whore!

bro......... you're tripping. thats just cosplay. there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about with those eunuchs

remember earlier in this thread, i remember reading comments like "not all trump supporters are racist, but all racists are trump supporters"

not all leftists are pedophiles, but....... yawl are some NASTY mothafuckas

perfectly NORMAL pride festival, bring your kids... assless chaps and all........... hahahah NASTY

edit: im tempted to post up a photo of sam brinton and his puppy play, but its just too much. we need some civility in this forum
Old 06-12-2023, 09:45 AM   #786
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
bro......... you're tripping. thats just cosplay. there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about with those eunuchs

remember earlier in this thread, i remember reading comments like "not all trump supporters are racist, but all racists are trump supporters"
They literally make music video announcements about wanting to groom children.

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA&fs=1" />https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA
Old 06-12-2023, 10:25 AM   #787
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Probably need to read your own articles...

Data is out there. It's just inconvenient.
Your previous statement was "proof states have seen a net revenue increase?" I posted that states were doing gangbusters business in terms of revenues from cannabis legalization, and your response was to quote the Cato Institute backing up my assertion that states were making big money.

So are you moving the goalposts or just unable to find data on major costs of legalization, thus pivoting into "gateway drug" nonsense?

You're like the living embodiment of "correlation is not causation;" I finally found the target audience for Alex Jones' supplement line.

Do you know what medrxiv.org does? It distributes unpublished non-peer-reviewed preprints. It's simultaneously a vehicle for moving research forward and a tool by which the uninformed can back up their "information" with bad data.

Do any of the charts you read come with context or do you let the X- and Y-axis labels speak for themselves?

What else happened in Colorado in 2014, other than them voting in a Republican AG, Secretary of State, and Treasurer?

What explained the large disparity in property crime between Colorado and the US back in 2004?

Quote:
homeboy, you lost me. the left is totally FOR abusing children.

- people who are NOT for abusing children are teaching the kids to ride bikes, play with toys, and socialize.

conversely

- people who ARE for abusing children are teaching kids the ride sybians, play with dildos and be anti-social mask wearing freaks who dye their hair and communicate through screens

my points are clear as day. i can tell you how to beat super mario brothers but gaddamn, you want me to play the game and connect the dots for you.
I spend a lot of time online and a moderate amount of time in left-leaning and progressive circles. I have never once heard about teaching kids to ride sybians or play with dildos. Literally not once... until now, from a conservative. In fact, a lot of what I hear about sexualizing kids seems to come from conservative circles rather than from the left.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:55 PM   #788
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Your previous statement was "proof states have seen a net revenue increase?" I posted that states were doing gangbusters business in terms of revenues from cannabis legalization,
Pay more attention. It's not semantics, it's not a word trap. I said NET because I mean NET.

So does the revenue from the legalization, pay for the increases in property crime, violent Crime, homelessness and prison populations? Do those states now have better funded budgets?

I actually agree with Thomas Sowell on his idea that culture is more important than the individual. We can all give antidotes about marijuana and legalization, however the culture surrounding it is more important than this individual crashed his car and got fired and that person was on Joe Rogan and is a billionaire.

You are normalizing injecting a depressant via smoke ventilation with mild psychedelic affects. I don't think everyone stopped smoking because 19 year olds live in fear of lung cancer. They are happy to do plenty of other body destroying activities and substances. It's the culture around smoking tobacco changed - hour a fifthly piece of working class trash that smells like ass if you smoke. Your not James Dean anymore, your gross.

Legalizing Marijuana is going to shift the cultural acceptance and ironically is going to hold back the very people you claim you want to uplift.

Just one example, even if it becomes federal legal, the FAA for is never going to fucking budge. Fucking never. So congratulations, there goes access to an entire industry. I'm sure it will be a subject of ESG/DIE complaints in 5 years.
Old 06-12-2023, 02:03 PM   #789
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I spend a lot of time online and a moderate amount of time in left-leaning and progressive circles. I have never once heard about teaching kids to ride sybians or play with dildos. Literally not once... until now, from a conservative. In fact, a lot of what I hear about sexualizing kids seems to come from conservative circles rather than from the left.
See above news articles and video for starters.

I think the left has finally found the third rail and gaslighting isn't going to work.

Plenty of videos, undercover recordings and overall documented actions out there. I'm not even going to bother pretending you are "ignorant" of the very public battles going on in school board town halls, the Anti-Grooming law passed in Florida, the enormous groomer backlash against it, the endless "woke teachers of TikTok" videos and the groomers trying to shove in laws blocking parental rights and subjecting children to monstrous experimentation.
Old 06-12-2023, 02:47 PM   #790
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
First, you have to establish that legalization of cannabis increased property crime, violent crime, homelessness, and prison populations.

You have not. Now I'm going to generalize, just like you.

Property crime in California kept on a downward trend after legalization until the pandemic. Violent crime dipped a bit as well. https://www.ppic.org/publication/cri...in-california/

Here's some info on homelessness in CA: https://calmatters.org/explainers/ca...sis-explained/

Jail and prison populations were on their way down before plummeting during the pandemic. https://trends.vera.org/state/CA

Can I claim cannabis legalization in California actually contributed to lower property crime, violent crime, and reduced jail and prison populations? Sure, but I'd be full of shit without proving that legalization was actually the driving factor behind the decreases.

oh me oh my the bad people are getting high
Old 06-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #791
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
First, you have to establish that legalization of cannabis increased property crime, violent crime, homelessness, and prison populations.

You have not. Now I'm going to generalize, just like you.

Property crime in California kept on a downward trend after legalization until the pandemic. Violent crime dipped a bit as well. https://www.ppic.org/publication/cri...in-california/

Here's some info on homelessness in CA: https://calmatters.org/explainers/ca...sis-explained/

Jail and prison populations were on their way down before plummeting during the pandemic. https://trends.vera.org/state/CA

Can I claim cannabis legalization in California actually contributed to lower property crime, violent crime, and reduced jail and prison populations? Sure, but I'd be full of shit without proving that legalization was actually the driving factor behind the decreases.
So you can't prove it did any good. Okay then.

Quote:
oh me oh my the bad people are getting high
So it's personal for you. You want to get high, fuck the societal impact. Okay then.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:34 PM   #792
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

What is the societal impact, though?

We're doing the same circular shit we did last time. You have nothing by way of facts; you're pure feelings. Every time I ask you for proof, you spin and pin.

C'mon dude, give me something. I'm tired of arguing with myself here. It's so boring.

You're doing literally the exact same thing the anti-assault-weapons people do- you're using general data to try to criminalize something you think is bad. Nevermind that there are multiple hugely deleterious alternatives, nevermind that the root cause of the problem is societal, you're absolutely fucking convinced that your belief is right when it's just that- a belief.

Edit: and you know what's frustrating? I know you're intelligent. You know things. You're curious about stuff. You can do better.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 06-12-2023 at 05:51 PM..
Old 06-13-2023, 08:17 AM   #793
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
and you know what's frustrating? I know you're intelligent. You know things. You're curious about stuff. You can do better.
lmao, typical pretentious leftist xD For the love of god never consider moving to texas, stay in you beloved leftist cali, with your off the chart housing market, your streets smelling of hobo poop, your junkie infested avenues, your closing stores due to high crime, your retarded emission laws, your anti parenting laws, your 20 genders, and all the other non-sense that come with living in a radical leftist state, and keep pretending that everything's all right.
Remember, once it hits you, stick to it!
Old 06-13-2023, 07:47 PM   #794
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Who's the conservative?

Left-leaning and progressive circles? No bro, you speak with forked tongue. I can tell you that any... and I mean ANY of the stats you refer to, or articles you link to, are straight up horse shit. "But I posted a MediaMatters link" uh huh... HARD LEFT

"But you're killing people unless you mask" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
"The homeless is because of zoning" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
"Wiki isnt biased" ... HARD LEFT

Have you considered getting involved in SoCal politics? You'd blend right in!

Its just like feito said (in a nutshell)... enjoy the consequences of your own ideology!

https://rumble.com/v2tyvds-graphic-t...lebration.html
come one come all, bring the kids! YA NASTY MOTHAFUCKAS
Old 06-13-2023, 07:54 PM   #795
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
They literally make music video announcements about wanting to groom children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA
from what i heard the above video was supposed to be in jest

but as the saying goes, theres truth in jest
Old 06-13-2023, 09:25 PM   #796
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
"But you're killing people unless you mask" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
"The homeless is because of zoning" ... uh huh... HARD LEFT
The left doesn?t have a monopoly on compassion and self-awareness.

Last edited by deolio; 06-15-2023 at 12:00 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:26 PM   #797
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
from what i heard the above video was supposed to be in jest

but as the saying goes, theres truth in jest
That's like a Nazi saying Mien Kampf was just hyperbole and satire.

It's straight up gaslighting. Just like all the belly aching about CRT getting banned.

"Whaa parents are stupid, CRT isn't real, we're not teaching CRT!!"

"Reeeeee parents are trying to ban CRT cause their racist!"

If CRT and Grooming aren't happening, then why get upset when people want to ban it?
Old 06-14-2023, 08:10 AM   #798
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

The bans aren't hurting the right people.

Most schools that have decided to ban CRT are actually banning discussion of race relations from the formation of the United States until now. They're banning discussion about how treating a certain group of people as "less than" meant the Bill of Rights didn't apply to them. They're banning discussion about redlining, about localization of the crack epidemic, about environmental factors in poverty- and those weren't heavily delved into to begin with.

Haven't we all seen the effects of politicians' lack of understanding in the automotive world having far-reaching repercussions? Why do we think those same politicians will spend the time coming up with nuanced answers for what CRT is and how it is applied to American teachers and their curricula?

All so that they can keep the votes of the easily manipulated who consume too much knee-jerk media and fundamentally misunderstand what CRT is, who it is typically used by, and doesn't know a single person who teaches K-12?

What is grooming? To most conservatives, being inclusive and providing places to feel accepted seems to be grooming. Being supportive of a person coming out as other than their sex seems to be grooming.

Do limits need to be set with regard to gender-affirming surgery on people whose brains are still developing? Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.

Is there proof that exposure to some level of sexualized imagery makes one more or less likely to engage in dangerous behavior when older? Is it any worse than absolute puritanism? Again, this requires actual data rather than bullshit anti-woke facebook memes.

Where is the proof that this subset of people are actually raising children specifically to abuse them?

If you present allegations, support them with legitimate data.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:25 AM   #799
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

Do limits need to be set with regard to gender-affirming surgery on people whose brains are still developing? Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.
lol, this reminds me of the time the new supreme court justice couldnt explain what a woman is hahahahaha

give the boy numbers, graphs and data for crying out loud! The burning clown world before his eyes is not enough proof!
Old 06-14-2023, 11:26 AM   #800
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Most schools that have decided to ban CRT are actually banning discussion of race relations from the formation of the United States until now. They're banning discussion about how treating a certain group of people as "less than" meant the Bill of Rights didn't apply to them. They're banning discussion about redlining, about localization of the crack epidemic, about environmental factors in poverty- and those weren't heavily delved into to begin with.

That's literally the basis of fucking CRT bro.

How about instead of bellying aching about perceived historic injustices, highlighting the historic mile stones of human freedom and progress... And building off that to encourage kids to improve themselves and do better.

Quote:
Haven't we all seen the effects of politicians' lack of understanding in the automotive world having far-reaching repercussions? Why do we think those same politicians will spend the time coming up with nuanced answers for what CRT is and how it is applied to American teachers and their curricula?
Whataboutism.

Quote:
What is grooming? To most conservatives, being inclusive and providing places to feel accepted seems to be grooming. Being supportive of a person coming out as other than their sex seems to be grooming.
It seems to be...because it is.

Teaching kids about having two daddies, boys wearing dresses and picking pronouns is literally indoctrination into sexual deviant lifestyles. It's not education.

Quote:
Should people who support, preform or propose gender affirming surgery be thrown from buildings rooftops?Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.

Quote:
Is there proof that exposure to some level of sexualized imagery makes one more or less likely to engage in dangerous behavior when older? Is it any worse than absolute puritanism? Again, this requires actual data rather than bullshit anti-woke facebook memes.
Sounds good. Let's start by collecting data. First data points should be banning all grooming behavior for the next 100 years. 3 generations should give us a good data points to determine if it should be banned for another 100 years or permanently.

Quote:
Where is the proof that this subset of people are actually raising children specifically to abuse them?

If you present allegations, support them with legitimate data.
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...al-pedophiles/

Dude. You aren't getting it. Are you literally asking for data measuring the harm grooming childern has? Can you give me the data on why we shouldn't legalize murder?
Old 06-14-2023, 11:45 AM   #801
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

What your eyes see and your ears hear, your mind believes. The problem is that we have been able to fake both for many years now, and there's growing knowledge of how to game minds to set a hook and catch readers with bullshit.

It's so, so easy to build and then trade on biases. Feed that internal discord, make it fester, turn it into something negative rather than positive. Not a plus for anyone except those who profit from turmoil.

Burning clown world? The world where authoritarianism is on the rise in the United States? The world where inflation outstrips wage growth, where the generational wealth gap is widening through no fault of the newer generations? The world where manufacturing powerhouses are now service economies and that change has dramatically changed the purpose of people in the economy, upending previously held traditions of economics and forcing rapid change that governments are ill-equipped to handle?

Oh no, sorry. Those are real problems. The burning clown world is one where men in non-sexual drag garb read non-sexual books to children. The burning clown world where people who are figuring out, and who have figured out, their place based on their sense of self are given a symbolic month during which others support them because they have faced persecution in the past. The burning clown world asks for a secular government as guaranteed by its founding documents.

My bad. I think I got my burning clown worlds mixed up. In which one do they comically keep piling out of a small car?
Old 06-14-2023, 12:26 PM   #802
Corbic
Post Whore!

Ok Groomer.
Old 06-14-2023, 12:41 PM   #803
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
My bad. I think I got my burning clown worlds mixed up. In which one do they comically keep piling out of a small car?
no biggie bro, i know you're very confused

this is the burning clown world:

Quote:
The burning clown world is one where mentally ill men in non-sexual drag garb that have no business whatsoever in being near children, read non-sexual books to children. The burning clown world where people who are figuring out, and who have figured out, their place based on their sense of crazyness and confusion are given a symbolic month during which a few others support them because they have faced persecution in the past and the rest of the pupulation are forced to encourage said crazyness. The burning clown world asks for a secular government when only individualism was guaranteed by its founding documents.
;-)

Quote:
What your eyes see and your ears hear, your mind believes. The problem is that we have been able to fake both for many years now, and there's growing knowledge of how to game minds to set a hook and catch readers with bullshit.
that's gotta be one of the craziest thing's ive read all week.
reminds me of a video i watched a while back regarding pyramid schemes and how the ones at the top encourage their participants/members to go against common sense o_0
No man, it really isnt that complex, but you'll find that at some point in your life.

Some poor fool neg rep me and said "For every time you just refuse to make an attempt at a valid counterpoint" as if he was punishing me xD The same kind of people who are eager to have a social credit system here in the US
Old 06-14-2023, 01:17 PM   #804
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Dear readers, please note. Corbic is a habitual Gish galloper who regurgitates talking points with no basis in reality or fact. Because of the quantity of falsehoods, I cannot delve into all of them with any sort of depth.

If you're interested in the topics discussed, you may want to read various publications by the UCLA School of Law Williams Institute: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/

Quote:
That's literally the basis of fucking CRT bro.
It isn't, though. CRT is advanced stuff, not grade-schooler shit. It covers the idea that systemic racism doesn't need the active participation of racists. Bigotry builds into systems both consciously and unconsciously and CRT tries to build better systems by attempting to circumvent this most human of failings.

Quote:
How about instead of bellying aching about perceived historic injustices, highlighting the historic mile stones of human freedom and progress... And building off that to encourage kids to improve themselves and do better.
It's not bellyaching if it helps build a foundation from which a new perspective is created. Knowledge of the racist past creates a desire for a brighter, more equitable future. To pretend it keeps us all in the knuckle-dragging us-versus-them mentality is childish.

Quote:
Whataboutism.
Nope. That's a comparison. If politicians are ill-informed in one area, why are they properly informed in another? Is it because they align with your biases?

Quote:
It seems to be...because it is.

Teaching kids about having two daddies, boys wearing dresses and picking pronouns is literally indoctrination into sexual deviant lifestyles. It's not education.
How is it deviant to teach facts? Some children have two male parental figures, otherwise known colloquially as fathers or dads. That's a literal fact, and to simply tell kids, "hey, this isn't abnormal" isn't grooming.

Men have worn dresses for millennia. It's modern Western civilization and Twitter/YouTube/Fox News pundits that made it all fuckin' weird. Shit's breezy.

How does asking a kid how they'd like to be referred to constitute grooming? How does trying not to misgender someone as their mind is forming constitute anything other than trying not to make growing up harder than it is?

Quote:
Should people who support, preform or propose gender affirming surgery be thrown from buildings rooftops?Yeah, maybe. I'm not a rocket surgeon, I cannot speak authoritatively on the subject.
Adults should be able to make a decision about which gender they present as.

People whose brains are still developing and who are not quite sure as to the full extent of their actions are a gray area that I'm simply not well-versed enough to answer for. I haven't read any peer-reviewed academic data about the subject, either. That's not to say that their feelings are less valuable, it's just to say that the human mind is a computer we haven't quite cracked yet.

Quote:
Sounds good. Let's start by collecting data. First data points should be banning all grooming behavior for the next 100 years. 3 generations should give us a good data points to determine if it should be banned for another 100 years or permanently.
That's not how it works and you know it. You're being intentionally obtuse.

You're bordering on bigotry here, which is no surprise. The entire line of thought is devoid of scientific reasoning and still comes full circle to the theological idea that being gay is a moral deviance.

Quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2023...al-pedophiles/

Dude. You aren't getting it. Are you literally asking for data measuring the harm grooming childern has? Can you give me the data on why we shouldn't legalize murder?
You have to understand that this is a statistically invalid argument, right? Yes, some LGBTQIA+ are pedophiles, just as some straight men and straight women are pedophiles.

If you do the research, which is not hard and does not involve Facebook, you'll find that there are absolutely no peer-reviewed studies that prove LGBTQIA+ people are more likely to molest children.
Old 06-14-2023, 01:37 PM   #805
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So Fort Bragg in NC was officially renamed Fort Liberty week before last. Despite living an hour and a half away, I somehow completely missed that the law was enacted in January 2021 to set up a commission to rename military assets with Confederate-associated names.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 03:08 PM   #806
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
]
It isn't, though. CRT is advanced stuff, not grade-schooler shit. It covers the idea that systemic racism doesn't need the active participation of racists. Bigotry builds into systems both consciously and unconsciously and CRT tries to build better systems by attempting to circumvent this most human of failings.

You say that like you actually believe it's fact.

Quote:
]
It's not bellyaching if it helps build a foundation from which a new perspective is created. Knowledge of the racist past creates a desire for a brighter, more equitable future. To pretend it keeps us all in the knuckle-dragging us-versus-them mentality is childish..
I don't want a "equitable" future. I want a meritocracy that allows the successful and hard working to thrive. You know, the original founding principles of this nation. Not the "old world" values of blood, class and heritage define your future.

Quote:
How is it deviant to teach facts? Some children have two male parental figures, otherwise known colloquially as fathers or dads. That's a literal fact, and to simply tell kids, "hey, this isn't abnormal" isn't grooming.
Except it literally is "abnormal" and "dievant".

deviant
dē′vē-ənt
adjective
Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.

abnormal
ăb-n?r′məl
adjective
Not typical, usual, or regular; not normal; deviant.

Even you acknowledge they are not "teaching" kids that these people exist, but ate grooming them to be "tolerant and accepting and even embracing and exploring" these life style choices. That is grooming.

Now if you wanted to do "Mental Health" awareness class and talk about depression, anxiety, autism, eating disorders, gender dysphoria and homosexuality... So that people are aware of the issues and know it's not cool to make fun of people who suffer from them... Sure. But that's not what's happening and you know that. In fact, based on your arguments, you support that.

Quote:
Men have worn dresses for millennia. It's modern Western civilization and Twitter/YouTube/Fox News pundits that made it all fuckin' weird. Shit's breezy.
No, they have not and pulling out togas and kilts is not proof. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species of manmalia and have always had dimorphic genders in every society. It's part of your cousins the feminists cries about historic system patriarchy. The science is settled.

Also, crossdressers and drag queens are dressing as female caricatures to express their own sexual identity.

Quote:
How does asking a kid how they'd like to be referred to constitute grooming? How does trying not to misgender someone as their mind is forming constitute anything other than trying not to make growing up harder than it is?
Literally grooming. There are only two genders and they correspond with their sexes. Anything else is an attempt to confuse those developing minds and groom them to think otherwise. Humans are dimorphic. The science is settled. Stop worshiping your Marxists Spaghetti Sky Monster.

Quote:
Adults should be able to make a decision about which gender they present as.
Adults can do whatever they want... Include accepting the consequences of their actions...

Quote:
You're bordering on bigotry here, which is no surprise. The entire line of thought is devoid of scientific reasoning and still comes full circle to the theological idea that being gay is a moral deviance.
Except you are the science denier here. I've not referenced any religion or scripture. Humans are born heterosexual and dimorphic. Anything different is a deviation of normal. Homosexuality does not further the human race as it does not promote reproduction. Gender dysmorphia does not promote personal well-being nor advancement of society.

When someone says they hear voices, do you tell them you hear them as well so they feel better?

Quote:
You have to understand that this is a statistically invalid argument, right? Yes, some LGBTQIA+ are pedophiles, just as some straight men and straight women are pedophiles.

If you do the research, which is not hard and does not involve Facebook, you'll find that there are absolutely no peer-reviewed studies that prove LGBTQIA+ people are more likely to molest children.
If the research is not out there then how can you say it's statistically invalid?

Why would there be no peer-reviewed research available? Does academia not want that information out there?

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-li...cher-and-pupil

A review of recorded cases of teacher-pupil sexual interaction indicated that of the 30 instances detailed in the literature, 24 (80 percent) involved homosexual acts. It appears that teachers who practice homosexual acts are between 90 to 100 times more apt to involve themselves sexually with pupils than teachers who confine themselves to heterosexual acts.

Here's a litmus test for you.

Since you are so passionate about "teaching kids" about "inclusivity"... Should we also teach kids Sharia Law in school?
Old 06-14-2023, 03:10 PM   #807
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
So Fort Bragg in NC was officially renamed Fort Liberty week before last. Despite living an hour and a half away, I somehow completely missed that the law was enacted in January 2021 to set up a commission to rename military assets with Confederate-associated names.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:12 PM   #808
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
You say that like you actually believe it's fact.
Disprove it, then. If you say I'm not telling the truth, prove me wrong.

Quote:
I don't want a "equitable" future. I want a meritocracy that allows the successful and hard working to thrive. You know, the original founding principles of this nation. Not the "old world" values of blood, class and heritage define your future.
Here's a little tip: the world of the future is quite a bit different than the world of now. With automation and artificial intelligence comes scarcity. Same thing with bad regulation and state-supported monopolization.

Quote:
Except it literally is "abnormal" and "dievant".

deviant
dē′vē-ənt
adjective
Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.

abnormal
ăb-n?r′məl
adjective
Not typical, usual, or regular; not normal; deviant.
Context matters. You aren't saying differing from a heteronormative state, you're saying differing from the accepted standards of a society. The majority of people are completely fine with gay marriage- in this instance, you're the one who's deviant.

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion...-gay-marriage/

https://news.gallup.com/poll/393197/...-new-high.aspx

Quote:
Even you acknowledge they are not "teaching" kids that these people exist, but ate grooming them to be "tolerant and accepting and even embracing and exploring" these life style choices. That is grooming.
No, it's not. The term groomer describes someone who fosters a sexual, romantic, financial, or criminal relationship. Nothing you just said has anything to do with any of those.

Quote:
Now if you wanted to do "Mental Health" awareness class and talk about depression, anxiety, autism, eating disorders, gender dysphoria and homosexuality... So that people are aware of the issues and know it's not cool to make fun of people who suffer from them... Sure. But that's not what's happening and you know that. In fact, based on your arguments, you support that.
Oh honey, I can assure you that few suffer from homosexuality in San Diego.

Quote:
Also, crossdressers and drag queens are dressing as female caricatures to express their own sexual identity.
Are they? Are you sure? Have you asked? I can refer you to a couple clubs for research purposes.

Quote:
Literally grooming. There are only two genders and they correspond with their sexes. Anything else is an attempt to confuse those developing minds and groom them to think otherwise. Humans are dimorphic. The science is settled. Stop worshiping your Marxists Spaghetti Sky Monster.
No. You don't understand what grooming is, you're substituting words that mean something for feelings that don't. You're a silly man with feelings and my facts don't care about your feelings.

Quote:
Except you are the science denier here. I've not referenced any religion or scripture. Humans are born heterosexual and dimorphic. Anything different is a deviation of normal. Homosexuality does not further the human race as it does not promote reproduction. Gender dysmorphia does not promote personal well-being nor advancement of society.
Humans are born heterosexual? Pump thy brakes. Shall I convert mine language to the language which best approachest the century of thine beliefs? Good sir, I do believe we have not hanged a witch since the Year of Our Lord 1692 but thy beliefs may pre-date even that.

Quote:
When someone says they hear voices, do you tell them you hear them as well so they feel better?
Depends. Did the voice just say "I can see your browser history?"

Quote:
If the research is not out there then how can you say it's statisticcally invalid?

Why would there be no peer-reviewed research available? Does academia not want that information out there?
It's not out there because, surprise, it's not a viable hypothesis. Being gay or bisexual doesn't make you any more likely to be a pedophile, and people who have tried to prove it are eyes-crossed, tongue-out levels of imbecile. The kind of people who pull with all their might on doors marked push, the kind of people who put RB20s in S-chassis.

Quote:
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-li...cher-and-pupil

A review of recorded cases of teacher-pupil sexual interaction indicated that of the 30 instances detailed in the literature, 24 (80 percent) involved homosexual acts. It appears that teachers who practice homosexual acts are between 90 to 100 times more apt to involve themselves sexually with pupils than teachers who confine themselves to heterosexual acts.
Questions: one, have you read the paper? Two, where does it say that the person performing the molestations identified as homosexual or heterosexual?

Quote:
Here's a litmus test for you.

Since you are so passionate about "teaching kids" about "inclusivity"... Should we also teach kids Sharia Law in school?
Fuck yes, we should. Do you know why? So kids can understand why it's so goddamn important to have separation of church and state!
Old 06-14-2023, 06:55 PM   #809
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Fuck yes, we should. Do you know why? So kids can understand why it's so goddamn important to have separation of church and state!
No shock here that you're an Islamaphobe.

The rest of your rant doesn't need responded too. Your drinking the rainbow Kool-Aid with religious zeal.
Old 06-15-2023, 12:36 PM   #810
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Humans are born heterosexual and dimorphic.
Oooop there it is. Have you really never seen a male dog hump another male dog? Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. The only people grooming these dogs are using scissors and sheers.

Anywho, this argument really isn't even worth having. If that's a core belief, you're equally as likely to believe the world is flat, the bible is nonfiction, and that censorship is good.