Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
probably a month from now
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
probably a month from now
Well let me know when they come in, I just got done putting my subframe together and this is the last peice before I bolt it back in.

Also at the same time I will be getting a HMIC, I posted in the other thread a while back, did you guys ever get around to making a turbo intake pipe to go with that?
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacocoprince View Post
My parts come in on Tuesday!! I can't wait to install, I installed on my buddies s14 and was impressed. These arms will complete my suspension and I will post a complete list of the stuff i have and the performance of the car. Thanks guys!!!
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
im real intrested in the sak part kit. I have tein inner and outer tie rods and spl tension rods would i need to chance my setup to work with this.
I have one SAK left, if you dont buy it immediately it will surely be gone by tomorrow. Next round for those is 2-19. You can run any tie rod with the angle kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Well let me know when they come in, I just got done putting my subframe together and this is the last peice before I bolt it back in.
Also at the same time I will be getting a HMIC, I posted in the other thread a while back, did you guys ever get around to making a turbo intake pipe to go with that?
Should be with the 2-19 shipment
We have the parts to do the inlet now, but have not had the time, I need cars to do the mockups too.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #4
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Should be with the 2-19 shipment
We have the parts to do the inlet now, but have not had the time, I need cars to do the mockups too.

I'll keep that date in mind. You'll be hearing from me, and hopefully have the inlet mocked up by then.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #5
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
I'll keep that date in mind. You'll be hearing from me, and hopefully have the inlet mocked up by then.
make a cold air! ill be all over this! plus it will most likely fit in my previous FMIC hole

correct me if i am wrong but i think i see one on Matt's car.
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Do u still need the cores to do the SAK? Or can I purchase the kit( I do not want the parts kit) without sending u the cores.
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
frizzle

frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Will ikeya formula inner tie rods work with spl outter tie rod ends?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
frizzle

PBM SAK will work with any inner and outter tie rod setup?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Will ikeya formula inner tie rods work with spl outter tie rod ends?
Yes, the S14 ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
PBM SAK will work with any inner and outter tie rod setup?
Pretty much but running OEM inners is no where near the safety and strength and adjustability of the IF inner, OEM S14 outers are our recommendation since you dont need an outer with bump steer correction with our SAK.