Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-06-2020, 08:38 AM   #391
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Indeed. Being enclosed in the same space as people who aren't tested whom have their masks off eating as the air filters through the establishment is a safe environment. Masks are out here protecting the world, friend.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #392
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Indeed. Being enclosed in the same space as people who aren't tested whom have their masks off eating as the air filters through the establishment is a safe environment. Masks are out here protecting the world, friend.
Yup, but if your on a California beach or hiking, your at high risk to killing off millions of people and need a mask.

Same goes for Michigan, don't even think of cutting your hair or going to the lake house....
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 11:04 AM   #393
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
How am I forced to wear it?

Because private institutions ask me to? They also ask me to wear a shirt and shoes, and to not concealed carry in their establishments. Their property, their choice- if I disagree, I can go somewhere else.

I can not wear a mask all I want when I go into certain liquor stores and gun shops. But I'll still wear a mask because fuck you if you think I'm interested in spreading what I don't know I might have.
How did they get your image for this poster, Ms. NPC?

zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 05:28 PM   #394
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Oh man they captured my vitiligo perfectly!

I'm actually a model for illness-related clipart in my spare time. It's how I afford '90s cars.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 08:41 AM   #395
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Target pays up, too. I'm happy for you.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:51 PM   #396
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yup, but if your on a California beach or hiking, your at high risk to killing off millions of people and need a mask.

Same goes for Michigan, don't even think of cutting your hair or going to the lake house....
And not a single biohazard bag to throw them away in
Old 10-10-2020, 12:21 AM   #397
Corbic
Post Whore!

So if Commie Cough is so deadly... Why haven't the West Coast Homeless all been killed off?

Zero Hygiene
Drug Additions
High STD rates
Poor Diets
Malnourished
Limited Access to Healthcare
Dense Populations

Your think they'd be dropping like flies.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:29 AM   #398
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
So if Commie Cough is so deadly... Why haven't the West Coast Homeless all been killed off?

Your think they'd be dropping like flies.
My buddy runs a homeless taskforce for Sacramento PD and he has said not only are homeless deaths up, but the number of homeless is increasing. Nice try though.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:06 AM   #399
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
My buddy runs a homeless taskforce for Sacramento PD and he has said not only are homeless deaths up, but the number of homeless is increasing. Nice try though.
A. Death from What?
B. How Much of an increase?
C. Why are numbers up?

Clearly the Commie Cough isn't that bad if, again, the "most vulnerable" are actually increasing and number and are not being wiped out as if in a biblical plague.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:34 PM   #400
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This guy is the best

The NEW CDC Infection Fatality Rates!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4hrHAefWaY
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 12:44 PM   #401
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://wkow.com/2020/10/10/experts-...d-through-air/

So masks and 6ft rule do fuck all, but don't panic, it's no big deal.

And keep wearing your mask.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:50 AM   #402
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Since everyone trusts the CDC so much:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...mm6936a5-H.pdf

Page 4. Your CDC overlords are telling you that 85% of people were 'always' or 'often' wearing their masks when they contracted COVID.

Old 10-13-2020, 02:10 PM   #403
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
https://wkow.com/2020/10/10/experts-...d-through-air/

So masks and 6ft rule do fuck all, but don't panic, it's no big deal.

And keep wearing your mask.
"Both Bertram and Sethi said existing COVID-19 precautions like wearing masks, avoiding indoor gatherings, good hand hygiene and maintaining social distancing will help mitigate possible airborne transmission.

'If they take those precautions, then they're covered,' Sethi said. 'They're safe.'"

Tim Bertram "researches aerosol particles at UW-Madison and is an air quality expert." Ajay Sethi is an "infectious diseases expert." I put them in quotes because I pulled the verbiage straight from the article.
Old 10-13-2020, 02:21 PM   #404
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
^^^^^U wear a mask when u ride u bicycle?
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 04:53 PM   #405
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I don't ride my bicycle because people might hit me with their towing mirrors.

I wear a mask when I test-drive cars that my techs might have to final tune/repair after I'm done with them. I still wear a mask every day when I'm around anyone who works with me.
Old 10-13-2020, 05:47 PM   #406
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Glad u learned, take ur big wheel to the sidewalk.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:42 PM   #407
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/aYlWDlWkR94
Old 10-13-2020, 11:44 PM   #408
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I don't ride my bicycle because people might hit me with their towing mirrors.

I wear a mask when I test-drive cars that my techs might have to final tune/repair after I'm done with them. I still wear a mask every day when I'm around anyone who works with me.
God you have to be awesome at parties.

I was actually just at a shop and no one had masks on. Girl said "yeah, you don't have to wear that" and was all *high five* "bruh!".

It was a good time.
Old 10-14-2020, 08:31 AM   #409
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Glad u learned, take ur big wheel to the sidewalk.
No sidewalks on my commute to work either.

Country town; no real pedestrian or bicyclist infrastructure outside of downtown.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:29 AM   #410
S14rebuild
BANNED

Guess ull be suckn dic for rides....

Dont forget to cut a hole in ur mask though
Old 10-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #411
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Maybe try to make some sort of underground passage to work. I'd hate for you to get hit by a mirror, contract skin cancer from UV rays or have to pass someone not wearing a mask. This should have all your bases covered. You can even light it with solar powered lights that have panels above ground bringing in those sweet, sweet rays of electricity.

You're welcome. #SupaDoopaElection2024
Old 10-16-2020, 11:54 AM   #412
Corbic
Post Whore!

Whelp, The WHO now says lock downs don't work and the only thing they achieve is "to make the poor poorer..."

Good to know.

https://youtu.be/q2J7jxvOjDk
Old 10-16-2020, 01:46 PM   #413
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Maybe try to make some sort of underground passage to work. I'd hate for you to get hit by a mirror, contract skin cancer from UV rays or have to pass someone not wearing a mask. This should have all your bases covered. You can even light it with solar powered lights that have panels above ground bringing in those sweet, sweet rays of electricity.

You're welcome. #SupaDoopaElection2024
Oh man I could hire one of those tremors from the movie Tremors to make the tunnel. All I need to do is strap a cow head to my tailgate and drive to work. Fucking GENIUS.

But I'll need C4 when I get there, and not just for chewing. #orangeguts #RCCarsStrappedWithExplosives

Back to the less important manner at hand, here's another take on Corbic's biased source:
Quote:
As was reported by various outlets, Nabarro did tell Spectator TV: "We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus" and "we really do appeal to world leaders, stop using lockdown as your primary control method."

But Nabarro made the comments after Spectator TV host Andrew Neil asked him to elaborate on what the special envoy had described as a "middle way" of dealing with the virus. Neil also asked whether lockdowns were still the way forward for countries now that more is known about the virus, and it appears rarely fatal for young people.
How the U.S. 'Uniquely Mismanaged' the Coronavirus Pandemic
Read more

Nabarro said a number of approaches are needed to ensure there is a robust defence to quickly suppress outbreaks if there is an uptick in cases.

The "backbone to controlling this kind of thing is always testing, contact tracing and isolation," at a local level, he said. The second is dealing with small spikes locally, and ensuring the public is on side and practicing disease prevention measures such as physical distancing.

East Asian countries have been relatively successful in this, as well as Germany and Canada, Nabarro said. "That's the approach that we believe should be adopted."

"We think lockdowns only serve one purpose, and that is to give a bit of breathing space to stop everything, the virus stops moving, and while you've got that breathing space you should be really building your testing, building up your contact tracing, build up your local organization, so that as you release lockdown you're bound to get more cases but you can deal with it really, really elegantly," he said.

Nabarro went on: "The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large we'd rather not do it." He pointed to regions where tourism has suffered, the effects on farmers, and poverty levels.

"We really do appeal to world leaders, stop using lockdown as your primary control method. Develop better systems, for doing it, work together and learn from each other, but remember lockdowns just have one consequence you must never ever belittle and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer."

Over the course of the pandemic, the U.S. has struggled with some of these aspects, including mass testing.

WHO officials have said throughout the pandemic that lockdowns should not be the only approach taken by countries to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

In a statement emailed to Newsweek, a spokesperson said: "WHO has consistently said that measures to control COVID-19 depend on local risk assessments. National lockdowns shouldn't be the default control measure, but movement restrictions may be among a range of measures governments can consider in certain geographical areas.

"We should implement the range public health measures that we know are effective for preventing transmission, including hand and respiratory hygiene, physical distancing, mask wearing, staying home if you're sick, etc. as well as having robust systems for testing, isolating, tracing and quarantining contacts, etc."
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...kdowns-1538540

Also: https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...3c74479f1b1cb4
Old 10-16-2020, 02:05 PM   #414
S14rebuild
BANNED

Fukn big wheel rider used hashtags.....
Old 11-08-2020, 05:09 PM   #415
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Who else looks forward to the Wuhan Bat Flu drying up and going away, starting tomorrow?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 05:16 PM   #416
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Who else looks forward to the Wuhan Bat Flu drying up and going away, starting tomorrow?
More like January 20th......
Old 11-08-2020, 05:50 PM   #417
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Biden already cured it by becoming the projected president-elect. It's science k?
Old 11-08-2020, 05:58 PM   #418
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Biden already cured it by becoming the projected president-elect. It's science k?
No, that was science's older brother mathematics

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:21 PM   #419
S14rebuild
BANNED

Do find it kinda funny seeing all these people out and about "celebrating".no masks... no social distancing. Oh well
Old 11-09-2020, 09:27 AM   #420
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Local states here had a stay at home order until the election was called. Now it's business as usual. Weird.