Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ThunderDrift August Competition!!! CHECK IT OUT!

THUNDERDRIFT NORTHPADDOCK COMPETIZIONE CONTARE UNO!

Saturday August 2nd:

Gates open at 7:00AM - be there as early as possible! there'll be no dicking about!

Drivers meeting at 8:00AM - SHARP!!!! sorry to yell, but I really mean it.
Important note: Bring lots of water, and sunscreen.

DRIFTABUNGA!!! 8:30AM - 12:00

I'll break you into 2 or 3 groups, and run accordingly.

Tandem WILL be allowed.

Rules of Tandem Club:

1. You must talk about how awesome Tandem Club is.

2. No passengers during Tandem Club.

3. Both driver must understand that in Tandem Club, there is no fault assigned to either party in the case of a collision.

4. You must talk about how awesome Tandem Club is.

5. You shalt drift hard, and be merry.

LUNCH 12:00 - 1:00

DRIFTABUNGOOOOO!!! 1:00-5:00w

if there's less than 15 people, we're ending at 4:00.

THERE WILL BE NO CAMPING SATURDAY NIGHT! I'm sorry guys, but it's just not going to happen. the paving scenario is too intrusive, and the track just wants me to make this a low-impact event. We'll discuss this at the drivers meeting... shouldn't be a big deal, but drifters need to remember to be extra courteous to the paving guys.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Gates open at 7:00AM - same as saturday

Drivers meeting 8:00AM - same as saturday

PRACTICE GROUPS! - 8:30AM - 12:00PM

You will all be expected to grab lunch sometime either before or after your practice session. We're going to go straight into the competition phase at 12:00PM.

COMP DRIVERS MEETING: 12:15PM - 12:30PM. Here the judges will discuss competition judging points, and the tandem battle scenario.

12:30PM Drivers line up, Competition begins.

Comp will consist of 3-runs for the 1st elimination, 2-runs for the 2nd elimination, and 2-runs for top 3.

Tandem will be the same, although odds are there won't be many people, so we'll do a single elimination round, 3-runs each, then a top-3 battle.

the SUPER O.G. Celebrity judges will be:

Rich "King" Kong
"BIG" Brian Jensen
Darius "crazy legs" Ghassemian
Terence "BEAST" Bordon
Luis "Sexy Mexy" Maya
Yusef "Lord of Darkness"

PRIZES WILL BE:

1st Place Drifting/Tandem

-Trophy
-ThunderDrift T-shirt
-Honorary knighthood into the "Better Drifting For Norcal Drifting Better and Sexier Coalition"

2nd Place Drifting/Tandem

-Trophy
-ThunderDrift T-shirt

3rd Place Drifting

-Trophy
-ThunderDrift T-shirt

Look out for suprise prizes... I'm still getting some things together. I may announce later on this week.

Entry Fee Structure is as follows:

Saturday = $100

Sunday = $120

Both days = $200

To pre-register, send $41.60 PER DAY to [email protected] (that's $41.60 for saturday or sunday only, and $83.20 for both). Be sure to bring the rest in cash with you to the track. If you want to pay the whole thing in advance, email me at [email protected] and i'll send you the request.

IF YOU DO NOT PRE-REGISTER! you are still welcome to come drift. Entry fee structure will be $120 for saturday, $140 for sunday, or $240 for both days.

basically, PRE REGISTER!

the deadline is midnight thursday night!!! 7/31!!!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to Call, Email, IM, or come knock on my door.

[email protected], 530.559.2554

For tech list and other information visit www.thunder-drift.com

ATTENTION MINORS! if you are under 18 you are still welcome to drift! Download, print, and have your parents sign the minor-release form. It's also available at www.thunder-drift.com in the General Info section.

SEE YOU THERE!

Last edited by ConePirate; 07-29-2008 at 01:39 AM..
ConePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
driftit

driftit is an unknown quantity at this point
eh how come i nevah get da tundadrift shirt? or was it da blue one?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
YUNG DRIF
Zilvia Junkie

YUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to beholdYUNG DRIF is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to YUNG DRIF
aww nice Geoff will try to make it... might be a little to early on the calendar for me
Old 08-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #4
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
big up to geoff... my s13's allmost done i would love to make it out there.. big up to asb4.. what a night
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
WTF are you guys bumping this? The event was last weekend.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote