Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
FloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FloridaRacing
Floridaracing.org Touke Drift Pictures 8/23

Touke Drift Aug 08

Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
nice pics u got any of me ..red s13 with white mesh wheels
S13cl9kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
great pics ! If you got more then post them up when you get a chance !
Thanks to Touke for holding the event !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Great Job. Thanks for shooting pics.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #5
Knapik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (36)
Knapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to allKnapik is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
pictures are great!
really appreciate it
Old 08-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaRacing View Post
lol. Almost makes me want to drift MY bmw... But hell, its too nice a car to fuck up.

AutoX anyone? lol.

Sweet shit though man. Good pics.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

FloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to allFloridaRacing is a name known to all
all the pics in the link is all i have, i didnt shoot THAT much since i was driving/help instruct
Old 08-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
YEEE-UHHHHH!!!

Josh rocking the s14 hardddd.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:56 AM   #9
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
tahnx to all the staff members and all the ppl who help, its a miracle i got to drive

and of kourse tahnx mark of floridaracing with the awesome superb shots . kudos.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:22 AM   #10
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
what a great event with tons of seat time. looks like you guys were havin lots of fun out there!
thanks john!
Old 08-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #11
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
nice pics
wish there were more pics.
yeah lots of seat time
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #12
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
ahhhhh mark, some of the guys admire u as a photographer and a instructor, hope to see you next event, awesome instructing
Old 08-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

ill be there!
Old 08-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #14
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
dude those pics are bad ass!

I've always admired the floridaracing.org pics...
Old 08-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

thanks!!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #16
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
Great Pics Mark!

Its ok if you didnt take a lot of pics- You were pretty busy giving instruction and helping run the event.

Hope to see you out there again soon! Thanks much for helping!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #17
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chetacheese
heres some to contribute to you mark!

let me know what you guys think. I will probably register as photographer for the next event.
chetacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #18
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
awosme pics .. finnaly have proof that although my AE is painted i still rock it out
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
any pics of me mark?
here's a reference pic

Old 08-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #20
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
oh man no pics of me?
i was driving the tan pignose with the sddrift.com sticker.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #21
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry john !!! I think that someone has to have sum pics of you !!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #22
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
lol. Almost makes me want to drift MY bmw... But hell, its too nice a car to fuck up.

AutoX anyone? lol.

Hahaha...no car is too nice to drift. suck it up!!!!!!!
this is me on htm. My drift car was down so i took my daily.

Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

I might have to bring the company car next time !!!
Old 08-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #24
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post

AutoX anyone? lol.

Those bimmers can take alot of beating w/o damaging anything. That was my driving my bro's car... I used to hate trying to drift them because it was hard as hell to try to slide since the car is mostly designed to grip. But once I finally figured out how to let it slip, its probably the most rewarding car to drive and it handles great...

Thanks Florida racing for the pics...
Old 08-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #25
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

No one has any other pics or vids that they can post ???
Old 08-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #26
FloridaRacing
Zilvia Junkie

yea, id like to see 1 of my car