Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #121
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy- View Post

Cracked tail light
bumper
gay exhaust
local
yikes.....
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #122
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
I followed that kid on IG at one point because it was comedic to see the dumb stuff he did, and the fanboy reactions. I wish someone could just post a photo of his subframe...lol
Godamnit, he's somewhat local...
Old 09-17-2014, 11:49 PM   #123
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
I don't know what it is about Formula Drift with 6666, and instant gentlemen aero. Its like they think because they put this aero on it will make their cars look better.

Ill just put this here. GOOD JOB!
Old 09-18-2014, 02:52 AM   #124
PIEMAN909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
PIEMAN909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Terrible.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #125
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Windows broke, but I updated the paint and finished all the suspension
Old 09-18-2014, 08:21 AM   #126
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
This guy wants 7k. Says he can part it out for 10...

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=576946
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:50 AM   #127
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
^^^

I pissed myself when I saw this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #128
datboibrad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
datboibrad can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
I don't know what it is about Formula Drift with 6666, and instant gentlemen aero. Its like they think because they put this aero on it will make their cars look better.

Ill just put this here. GOOD JOB!
That shit is terrible.
datboibrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #129
bottlefed97

bottlefed97 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwzweston View Post
Haha for real though, all those cars look like trash. What happened to cool looking pro cars?
This looks like trash?

bottlefed97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:33 AM   #130
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nah Pats car looks pretty good. Especially for a competitive FD car. Would benefit with some xt7s or t6's.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #131
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlefed97 View Post
This looks like trash?

[IMG]http://distilleryimage7.ak.instagram.com/35b36a0ab8f511e385f7128629369f33_8.jpg/IMG]
Compared to this:

403%20021.jpg
130_0506_15z+toyota_vertex_soarer+front_side_view.jpg
daijiro-yoshihara-hks-s15-d1.jpg
RE_Amemiya_FD.jpg
In my opinion, yeah. That car does look better than 99% of other FD cars though, I'll give you that.
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:05 PM   #132
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Old 09-18-2014, 05:58 PM   #133
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

^ god, damnit! Wtf!
Old 09-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #134
driftminds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
driftminds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
This looks like trash?

Needs window trim... Tens of thousands of dollars spent to build a race car and no window trim, wtf?!?
driftminds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #135
Taylor Shinobu
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Taylor Shinobu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
This looks like trash?

Yes, yes it does
Old 09-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #136
TomBec
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
TomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond reputeTomBec has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
this guy isnt trying very hard to say anonymous..
TomBec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #137
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Compared to this:

Attachment 76151
Attachment 76152
Attachment 76153
Attachment 76154
In my opinion, yeah. That car does look better than 99% of other FD cars though, I'll give you that.
So you're comparing a formula drift car, to arguably the 4 most famous d1 cars of all time?

I find it ironic that in this thread and the 80+ pages in the other thread, there was almost zero photos of actual japanese built cars, even though d1 street legal has heaps of shitty beat up cars driving in it.

I understand the want for having a nice looking car, but the fact of the matter is, if iv got 200 dollars left of my car budget and i have to decide between entering the next time attack event, or replacing my cable tied front bar, i would rather drive it and look shit than miss the event and look clean..

We own performance cars, so in my opinion the focus of an s chassis car should be on driving it and enjoying the drive. There is a substantial difference between the rat-chet cars, the hilariously beat up drift missile for sale earlier up in the thread, and the 'badly stickered' cars that are all contained in this one thread of 'doing it wrong.'

Ratchet - Terrible and doing it wrong, i believe that.
Bashed up drift car - It's what its for, if you're going to be a good drifter or racer you are going to bin your car, its the way it is.. I'd rather people spend money on becoming a good driver than having an always clean car then constantly looping it in front of me.
Bad sponsor stickers - Obviously none of you understand how sponsors work.. If big dick sponsors wanted to stick dicks all over my car but it meant I got to enter every event and drive with the best parts and the best tyres and whatever else, I wouldnt give a shit what my car looks like..

I think you guys are focusing too much on what other people see, not what other people experience. Yes a fully kitted perfect fitment perfect painted car will look better doing 4th gear entries than a shitty bashed up missile, but the guy with the clean car needed to learn at some stage, and his car would have looked alot like the smashed up car whilst he was learning..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #138
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^but rarely these turd buckets are being driven, and if they are its trashed and thrown together in a few minutes.

can we bring back paisa drift homey. they get made butt hurt essaayyy
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #139
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
So you're comparing a formula drift car, to arguably the 4 most famous d1 cars of all time?

I find it ironic that in this thread and the 80+ pages in the other thread, there was almost zero photos of actual japanese built cars, even though d1 street legal has heaps of shitty beat up cars driving in it.

I understand the want for having a nice looking car, but the fact of the matter is, if iv got 200 dollars left of my car budget and i have to decide between entering the next time attack event, or replacing my cable tied front bar, i would rather drive it and look shit than miss the event and look clean..

We own performance cars, so in my opinion the focus of an s chassis car should be on driving it and enjoying the drive. There is a substantial difference between the rat-chet cars, the hilariously beat up drift missile for sale earlier up in the thread, and the 'badly stickered' cars that are all contained in this one thread of 'doing it wrong.'

Bashed up drift car - It's what its for, if you're going to be a good drifter or racer you are going to bin your car, its the way it is.. I'd rather people spend money on becoming a good driver than having an always clean car then constantly looping it in front of me.
Bad sponsor stickers - Obviously none of you understand how sponsors work.. If big dick sponsors wanted to stick dicks all over my car but it meant I got to enter every event and drive with the best parts and the best tyres and whatever else, I wouldnt give a shit what my car looks like..

I think you guys are focusing too much on what other people see, not what other people experience. Yes a fully kitted perfect fitment perfect painted car will look better doing 4th gear entries than a shitty bashed up missile, but the guy with the clean car needed to learn at some stage, and his car would have looked alot like the smashed up car whilst he was learning..
I get your point, and I agree with everything you said below the first line. Yeah, I compared a Formula Drift car to D1GP cars. That's the point. D1GP cars arguably have to fulfill every requirement an FD car does, but they look like the ones I posted, instead of the ones OBEEWON posted. And yes, there are definitely some questionable looking D1 cars, especially now. But almost every single FD car looks worse than the worst D1 car. And all the D1 cars have sponsor stickers, no? It's all in the layout/graphic design/vinyl. I have nothing against amateur drivers learning to drift in beat up cars. It does bother me that 'Ratchet 240 Gang' daily drives their pieces of trash, and that they take pride in being 'ratchet', but, to me at least, it's almost as bad that these huge budget Formula Drift cars that have sponsors out the can't even manage to come up with a vinyl design that doesn't look like a 12 year old who just discovered how to paste things in Paint.
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #140
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
but, to me at least, it's almost as bad that these huge budget Formula Drift cars that have sponsors out the can't even manage to come up with a vinyl design that doesn't look like a 12 year old who just discovered how to paste things in Paint.
Spot on! I made better liveries when I was 10 playing NFS Underground
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:06 AM   #141
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I get your point, and I agree with everything you said below the first line. Yeah, I compared a Formula Drift car to D1GP cars. That's the point. D1GP cars arguably have to fulfill every requirement an FD car does, but they look like the ones I posted, instead of the ones OBEEWON posted. And yes, there are definitely some questionable looking D1 cars, especially now. But almost every single FD car looks worse than the worst D1 car. And all the D1 cars have sponsor stickers, no? It's all in the layout/graphic design/vinyl. I have nothing against amateur drivers learning to drift in beat up cars. It does bother me that 'Ratchet 240 Gang' daily drives their pieces of trash, and that they take pride in being 'ratchet', but, to me at least, it's almost as bad that these huge budget Formula Drift cars that have sponsors out the can't even manage to come up with a vinyl design that doesn't look like a 12 year old who just discovered how to paste things in Paint.
You don't think you have a bias though possibly? On the previous page, people were talking about how bad the falken s14 was, but then went on to say that the porsche livery was awesome.. It's the same livery..

I suppose I just don't see why that s13 looks as terrible as some of you are making it out to be. Yes, ideally, I would have designed it differently, but then thats a pure preference thing, its not even someone doing it wrong. You'd want your livery to look different to me to the next guy, its one of those extremely niche things where 2 people wont want it exactly the same.

As i mentioned earlier on, it just seems weird that in a thread of "you're doing it wrong", there is a mixture of disgusting ratchet cars that are dailyed but look like arsehole, drift cars that are clearly trailer cars that are used purely as a tool to better ones skills, and formula D cars that are essentially mint but have what boils down to 'bad sponsor sticker placement'.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:09 AM   #142
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
this thread isn't about driving its about cars that suck to look at. lol

Any argument that pertains to driving is invalid.

its simple. shitty looking cars go into this thread.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:29 AM   #143
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:

That's stupid though, so my car looks good, I do an event, i bin it into tyres and then someone takes a photo of it cable tied so i can finish the event and it gets posted here as 'doing it wrong'?
Old 09-19-2014, 12:37 AM   #144
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
That's stupid though, so my car looks good, I do an event, i bin it into tyres and then someone takes a photo of it cable tied so i can finish the event and it gets posted here as 'doing it wrong'?
most of the stuff posted here is people intentionally making their car look like they crashed it into a wall. thats where theyre doing it wrong.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #145
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Another thing: if you were to remove all the ugly (I know, personal opinion) sponsor stickers from a Formula Drift car, and just look at it as any other modified car? It would look bad. Stupid ride height, the wheels are a joke, fitment is terrible, random aero with no style, I think missing window trim was mentioned above (keep in mind these are obviously generalizations--Forrest Wang's car would look pretty damn sweet as a non-FD car imo), and yeah, it's true that they're competition cars, but isn't drifting at least a little about style? It used to be, at least. Now, who knows.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:36 AM   #146
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
You don't think you have a bias though possibly? On the previous page, people were talking about how bad the falken s14 was, but then went on to say that the porsche livery was awesome.. It's the same livery..
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Look at those two cars again and tell me why the Porsche doesn't suck but the S14 does.

I'll give you a hint, it isn't the livery.

This smashed up car...

Looks way better and has more style than this not smashed up car.

Even if a car was wrecked you can tell if it sucked before it wrecked.

A livery is only a portion of the style of a car.

Quote:

^^^ This is your right to think and feel this way. And that is ok, that is what makes people different. But CLEARLY you are in the wrong thread if you care more about driving than what your car looks like. Its like going into a Jewish chat room and yelling at them for not praying to Jesus.

But personally, there is nothing that is going to make me put stickers of penises on my car.
I want my driving and my car to both be raw.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 09-19-2014 at 09:33 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #147
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
This smashed up car... (PIC)

Looks way better and has more style than this not smashed up car. (PIC)
^^^YES^^^

Everyone else really needs to piss off and STOP THE DICK WAGGLING. Is it really that hard to just post ugly cars and not start arguing every time someone hurts your feels on fucking Zilvia? Seriously, stop before another thread is locked.

More facebook gold:

Old 09-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #148
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I for sure want that sun ringle banner tho. Pm him on facebook for me. K thanks.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:52 AM   #149
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #150
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point