Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-01-2022, 11:19 PM   #121
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I think the biggest change so far is that there's a lot of random advertisements on the site now.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2022, 06:12 AM   #122
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^Agreed, but i'll live with that to have the forum back.
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 07:48 AM   #123
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
I dunno, I gladly give youtube money not to have adds. I'd gladly do that with zilvia. Death to ads!

Old 04-02-2022, 08:06 AM   #124
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Huzzah! It has returned. And I remembered my password! Lol
Old 04-02-2022, 12:15 PM   #125
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hurray! Was looking for some info for ages and all the other sites are terrible. Glad this place is finally back.
Old 04-03-2022, 10:23 AM   #126
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Glad this site is back. I was forced to use FB groups to quench my unusual desire to talk about our old shit boxes occasionally and they are just not the same as Zilvia. Way more "what do I need to turbo my 240?"/"how wide of a wheel can I go" and "will dis fit?" questions without the total destruction of the OP. It was weird..
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 01:21 PM   #127
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
I refused to supplement the lack of zilvia with FB or other forms of social media. It's this or nothing. Sure I was sad, bored, and had more in depth conversations with loved ones...but now that Zilvia is back..psh.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:55 AM   #128
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I refused to supplement the lack of zilvia with FB or other forms of social media. It's this or nothing. Sure I was sad, bored, and had more in depth conversations with loved ones...but now that Zilvia is back..psh.
You invested time into relationships with other people you actually know? Gross.

EDIT: I am pleased to still have my all red reputation. They'll never take us alive.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 12:02 PM   #129
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
EDIT: I am pleased to still have my all red reputation. They'll never take us alive.
J I'd neg rep you out of principal, but i'm unsure how.
I'm becoming a boomer.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:03 PM   #130
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
J I'd neg rep you out of principal, but i'm unsure how.
I'm becoming a boomer.
Click the little level in between my online green dot icon thing and the report the post sign. Then you can further add to my supreme power of the underworld.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:09 PM   #131
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Quote:
You invested time into relationships with other people you actually know? Gross.

The sad realities of a married man..
Old 04-05-2022, 12:11 PM   #132
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
you can further add to my supreme power of the underworld.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:15 PM   #133
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

The power is overflowing.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:07 AM   #134
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im in an frs/brz FB group, u see things like "should i run spacers or aftermarket wheels with a widebody" and "i would like to add a sunroof"... FB car community in general is full of tards...
Old 04-08-2022, 07:10 AM   #135
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
im in an frs/brz FB group, u see things like "should i run spacers or aftermarket wheels with a widebody" and "i would like to add a sunroof"... FB car community in general is full of tards...
I almost impulsively bought one off a friend last week. Had to resist.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:43 AM   #136
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Always hope.

So when are we getting new calendars?

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 01:32 PM   #137
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaws15 View Post
So when are we getting new calendars?
im still down for designing a new one

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 01:36 PM   #138
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Click the little level in between my online green dot icon thing and the report the post sign. Then you can further add to my supreme power of the underworld.
KingTroll spent all of Trump's office turning my from a big green bar to a big red bar. Dumbest system ever.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 04:38 PM   #139
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
KingTroll spent all of Trump's office turning my from a big green bar to a big red bar. Dumbest system ever.
I hit you & Supa with some posi love & it didn't even scratch the surface. (this was pre Zilvia going ghost)
Old 04-08-2022, 06:57 PM   #140
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
im still down for designing a new one
We need a new shirt. My OG Zilvia shirt has holes in it and my last version is too small now.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 08:39 PM   #141
burnsauto
Post Whore!

I'm thinking about maybe making some stickers again. Would you guys want a vinyl die cut like the old ones or something a little different? Maybe a printed die cut? No slaps, overdone to death.

I may get a small batch done first, see how it goes, and if more people are interested, go from there.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:03 PM   #142
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
I'm thinking about maybe making some stickers again. Would you guys want a vinyl die cut like the old ones or something a little different? Maybe a printed die cut? No slaps, overdone to death.

I may get a small batch done first, see how it goes, and if more people are interested, go from there.
We are all pretty old.....OG would be nice

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 05:16 AM   #143
tuzzio
Post Whore!

I only wear black t-shirts. Just saying.
Old 04-09-2022, 10:15 AM   #144
Vicious Beaner!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (38)
Vicious Beaner! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Down for some decals and a new shirt.
Vicious Beaner! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 04:56 PM   #145
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Let’s add a keychain to that list.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:13 PM   #146
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I would gladly pay for merch. Pls let me know who has to take my money.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:12 PM   #147
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I would gladly pay for merch. Pls let me know who has to take my money.
Pay for what? Server maintenance?

Lolzzzz
Old 04-10-2022, 08:13 PM   #148
burnsauto
Post Whore!

I ordered some samples from a few companies, so we'll see how it goes.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:51 PM   #149
Corbic
Post Whore!

Is this really constructive or needed given the sites situation?

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=680121

I mean, I get the rule - from back in 2008 when every 18 year old wanted to post up his ratchet spec Pro-Am dream turd and then never update - but this site is bleeding and dying for user interaction.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:17 AM   #150
burnsauto
Post Whore!

I feel like a discussion is there, but I'm not sure it's one that's going to happen. Maybe having a system where a build thread would need approval from moderation team and then the creator of such a thread would be held responsible (ie, no activity after xxx amount of time), or have the thread deleted.