Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Imprezive

Trader Rating: (4)
Imprezive can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S14 Stolen in Northern California

Friday, 9th, 2012 my burgundy 1995 240sx was stolen in downtown Sacramento some time overnight. Car was your typical stock S14 with steel wheels, burgundy paint, primer burgundy hood, olive drap top (rust prevention), and a dented left rear quarter panel.

License Plate 6TKH587

If any of you norcal members see it I would appreciate it if you let the authorities know. Or let me know so I can commit some vigilante sh*t.
Imprezive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
Sumslapper
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sumslapper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sorry to hear. I will keep an eye out, I don't see to many 240s in sac so it should be easy to spot. Pretty random theft though if it was stock.
Sumslapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #3
xptnike
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
xptnike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn, that sucks man...my seats were stolen a while back, i'm just glad they didn't take the whole car...i'll keep a lookout
xptnike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wait is this the same s14 that gets parked by old tavern over there? If so i saw it this saturday in one piece still. Did you find it? I ride my bike through downtown almost everyday and always saw it parked around that area.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
OP post more info and phone number or something, because it might just be a joy-ride.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Ill keep an eye out for anything in the local area.