Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 04-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - GKTech Subframe Weld In Reinforcement Plates ** FREE SHIPPING **

GKtech Subframe Weld in Reinforcement Plates - Nissan S13

FREE SHIPPING

GKtech Subframe Weld in Reinforcement Plates - Nissan S13 - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC

S13 subframe weld in reinforcement plates help to reinforce your subframe where it needs it most. Laser cut, steel and dimple died for strength these plates make reinforcement of the subframe a heap easier.

Vehicle Compatibility:
- Nissan 180sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
NEdriftah
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
NEdriftah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
An installed picture may help move some of these. I'd be curious to see final product
NEdriftah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Anything for s14's?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
for FD your not allowed to make modifications to the subframe correct?
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
snafupossum
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
snafupossum is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_FX View Post
for FD your not allowed to make modifications to the subframe correct?
I thought it was suspension geometry only but stregnthening was ok? I am probably wrong here lol
Old 04-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #6
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Also curious about s14 reinforcements
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #7
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
they make a set for the S14. here they are installed on my subframe:

Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Thickness?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:25 AM   #9
nyc240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
nyc240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i made my own plates to reinforce my subframe check out full race r14 how they did theirs
nyc240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #10
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
We are out of stock on the S14 weld in plates currently, but we should have another shipment coming in roughly 2 weeks!

Also modifying your subframe is not FD legal, but I believe reinforcement is permissible. You may want to consult an FD tech or the rulebook more to be 100% though!
[email protected]

Old 04-12-2013, 02:39 AM   #11
az_240
Post Whore!

az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Are you sure about that? I placed an order with you guys before I heard they were on back order (not sure why you wouldn't have this listed on your website) and was told it was going to be 4-6 weeks which really screws me in the situation I'm in.

Trying to deal with GKtech directly but am not getting much help from them either which isn't surprising given my previous experience with them.

Last edited by az_240; 04-12-2013 at 06:53 AM..
Old 04-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #12
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Are you sure about that? I placed an order with you guys before I heard they were on back order (not sure why you wouldn't have this listed on your website) and was told it was going to be 4-6 weeks which really screws me in the situation I'm in.

Trying to deal with GKtech directly but am not getting much help from them either which isn't surprising given my previous experience with them.
We have these in stock and ready to ship now, at the time of your order most likely we were not stocking these on the shelf here in the US.

if you still haven't received them, i would be glad to take a look at your order and get you straightened out, email me at: [email protected]
[email protected]

Old 04-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #13
az_240
Post Whore!

Wow. Already ordered through GKtech but have no idea when they'll arrive since they don't have tracking numbers with the post shipping option. (Their express shipping prices are outrageously inflated). Wish you guys could have got your story straight with these.