Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
DTC performance = A+!!!!

Discount Tire Centers located @ 1310 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA.
Phone # (562)591-5565

They have to be the most helpful and cool staff ive ever met at a tire shop.
They helped me adjust my coils on there lift cause my jack at home sucks.
They align it, did my tranny fluid, got 2 new Dunlop Direzzas mounted and balance and all for a good price.So if your in the area hit em up and im sure they can help you out.Sliders562 dwells there often and its home of "Touke".Theres even this guy there that looks like 50cent but his phillipino Awesome place, people, and prices!!! I recommend to all even if it means traveling out there.Also when your down there let em know that your down with "Touke" and k's_silvia2.0 and they will show you mad love