Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-16-2009, 09:51 PM   #4591
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had 50s all around too, was not sketch until about 90.

And yes 245/45 is monster truck especially when its on a 9.... or even 10 that shit looks douche lips. I only judge because your car looks similar to mine when it was like that and in my opinion to have a sparkle richard simmons type exterior you need to have the rest of the car like that.... Not wheel gap for days and tire fitment like my stock xB....
Old 05-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #4592
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection

17x9.5 +15 (30 some mm's of spacers)
Bmagic front fender
-4ish camber

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:29 PM   #4593
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
I had 50s all around too, was not sketch until about 90.

And yes 245/45 is monster truck especially when its on a 9.... or even 10 that shit looks douche lips. I only judge because your car looks similar to mine when it was like that and in my opinion to have a sparkle richard simmons type exterior you need to have the rest of the car like that.... Not wheel gap for days and tire fitment like my stock xB....
yea i think i have seen your car a few times it looks/looked great, i have garbage ass coilovers and they are all the way down im sure you can guess what kind they are lol. as soon as i sell my rwd wrx to some goon im getting a diesel and then i wont be driving it all over the place and i can lower it some more.
lol maybe you guys would approve of my wrx fitment

18x9 +30 235/40
spindle mods so it eats my front fenders bad

someone buy it and slide it
Old 05-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #4594
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
18x10.5 -10 50 mil overs 235/40/18 feds zero camber

Cell pic

t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #4595
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
how much camber is that not? looks super close to zero/positive
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #4596
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefresh View Post
how much camber is that not? looks super close to zero/positive
It is zero right now
t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #4597
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by t67s13 View Post
It is zero right now
why would you want zero camber?
Old 05-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #4598
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
why would you want zero camber?
even tire burn/more grip
Old 05-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #4599
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
even tire burn/more grip
you cannot be serious, zero camber is stupid and will not give you more grip. also, that car should be like 2in lower.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #4600
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
You want atleast 1.5 neg camber for road racing.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #4601
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
you cannot be serious, zero camber is stupid and will not give you more grip. also, that car should be like 2in lower.
zero camber in there rear for drifting is absolutely perfect, you get full contact on your tire = more grip. i would agree about having some camber in the rear for road racing but i dont do that too damn expensive lol.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #4602
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
well, this is what -1* does..

EVEN tire BURN. and more grip.

RULES
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #4603
derek king
Nissanaholic!

yea it looks great. -1 is minimal anyways. i used to have a little more than- 2 in the rear and then got it set at 0 and it made a hell of a difference in my burn, looks super gay with the rest of my car so o well lol
Old 05-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #4604
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam

Cameron.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #4605
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
YOU can not be serious... my right left tire BLEW up at the dyno cause a stupid negative camber . if there is NO reason to run neg camber why would u?

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:30 PM   #4606
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

well since i am not constantly spinning my tires drifting or blowing up tires on a dyno? lol i like to grip around corners. go ahead and run zero camber that shit is stupid for any performance driving. if you guys are seriously worried about wearing out tires stop driving in general. I thought this was a wheel fitment thread not how can i squeeze an extra 2weeks out of my tires.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #4607
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
zero camber is the best way to be because when your car squats, it gets negative camber automatically.

Way negative camber in the rear is a VIP thing, not a performance thing.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #4608
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
YOU can not be serious... my right left tire BLEW up at the dyno cause a stupid negative camber . if there is NO reason to run neg camber why would u?
which tire exactly r u speeking of? the right left one? u mean the front back one?
KoukiMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #4609
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoukiMonsta View Post
which tire exactly r u speeking of? the right left one? u mean the front back one?
rear.(forgot to mentioned camber was to neg and car was being tune. did a couple of passes when we were getting close to 500WHP the tire gave up . like some one else said ur car squad at rear when take off hard so that neg camber u running increase even more when car squad
it was a falken azenis RT615 275/30/18

Old 05-17-2009, 09:28 PM   #4610
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
well since i am not constantly spinning my tires drifting or blowing up tires on a dyno? lol i like to grip around corners. go ahead and run zero camber that shit is stupid for any performance driving. if you guys are seriously worried about wearing out tires stop driving in general. I thought this was a wheel fitment thread not how can i squeeze an extra 2weeks out of my tires.
so r u constantly cornering in high speed? like every turn u do?
PS i do run a bit of neg at front . and try to be in the green area at rear

Old 05-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #4611
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
18x10 +10
225/35/18
-5 degrees
FWD... whats up.
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #4612
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Way negative camber in the rear is a VIP thing, not a performance thing.
lol only VIP cars run camber? where did i say that its cool to run more than -3*? nowhere. i never said that. you and Roidmonkey go from one extreme to the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
so r u constantly cornering in high speed? like every turn u do?
PS i do run a bit of neg at front . and try to be in the green area at rear
no, i never said that either. I said i like my car to grip. Im pretty sure a tire at -1.5 will stick better than the same tire at ZERO camber. nice try. Im not trying to fight everybody on here IM A LOVA i just dont get why people are running more +camber than stock.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #4613
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Images not pertinent to the thread Topic have been deleted.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:02 PM   #4614
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
really?

not a fan
Old 05-17-2009, 10:02 PM   #4615
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
get that shit outta here.
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #4616
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Shit is hideous. I wouldn't even run his rears in my front.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #4617
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Shit looks sunken on full-down. Show how it is driven and maybe then we can see how flush or not flush, it is.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #4618
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

while driven it was a little more flush, meh. i like it, i know its not you guy's elitist style.

here this will make up for it.

give em a break, theyre euro's if it werent for them, we wouldnt even know about fitment.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #4619
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #4620
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Doesn't seem like your 90° pull gives you that much clearance. A proper flat pull would look loads better and give you more usable clearance IMO.

New shot from the HellaFlush meet. Thanks to Zach Meister for the pics.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote