Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #91
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
All that high dollar stuff, with Megan coilovers? Is there a story there Bryan? They hook u up with some freebies?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #92
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I like megan coilovers.

They are one of the only companies that offers a shit load of different spring rate options. And if you ever wanna change its only like $200 for a new set of springs.

I back em.

Tein, hks, apexi are all real nice and legit as well. But with us being drifters and most of us spreading ourselves pretty thin I would consider Megan coilovers a bargain.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #93
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I hate megans, if you drive on real coilovers its night and day difference. Cfrost needed real coilovers before long beach so I sold him my superdrifts and am rocking his megans for the time being till I buy something else. Probably dg-5's but since the car isnt running its not a big deal just rollin on these for now.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:35 PM   #94
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
Cfrost needed real coilovers before long beach so I sold him my superdrifts and am rocking his megans for the time being till I buy something else.
That's a fuckin friend. Lol. Figured there was something like that goin on. Paint looks rad btw.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 09-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #95
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
thanks. More pics of your car! Its looking a lot better
Old 09-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #96
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
dg-5s are the shit
any luck on that elbow business?
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #97
brainfood
Post Whore!

No I emailed them and havnt heard anything back. Still waiting. Probably have to buy a new one.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #98
brainfood
Post Whore!

More updates and they are amazing check it out

Old 09-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #99
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow, talk about good fit and finish.

Good lord.

+ a million billion trillion to BN Sports and Koguchi stuffs!!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #100
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Looking rad.
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #101
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Talk about serious badass...your car sir is seriously badass

If i could +rep you i would.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #102
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Holy mother of mary and joseph that is amazing.

You should get some shots from the rear too!

Are you just sticking with the S13 subframe now then? Or is that S14/S15, I guess I can't really tell?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #103
brainfood
Post Whore!

Thanks guys I am in love with it. I have seen the aero and fenders everyday for so long sitting in my apt. Its nice to see them on the car finally. Car should be on the ground tomorrow I cant wait! Still need to re-wire the whole car and fab intercooler piping. Just waiting on my intake mani back from the polisher so I can order piping. Lots of little stuff but hopefully it will be running soon. Once I sell the 14 I can go pick up my rear pair of s1's and a pair of 18x12 bersalagios. Cant wait to get the wheels on too!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #104
brainfood
Post Whore!

test fit my front wheels

seriousbadass.com check it out
Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #105
brainfood
Post Whore!

Lets talk about this shit for a while

Old 10-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #106
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ruh roh... now the rear wheels aren't flush enough!! lol
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #107
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
am i just a noob or is your link to seriousbadass a link to fatlace?

when i click blog, it says wait for it to be launched... wtf?1
Old 10-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #108
B_mart24
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
B_mart24 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looks good man, i love the fitment on that kit!
B_mart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #109
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
what hood u got???
Old 10-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #110
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
those side skirts dont look like they flare out as much as the front and back bumper... what up with that? shit looks goofy
Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:13 PM   #111
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

no it doesnt look goofy

its too bad u dont h ave the super awesome radical BN SPORTS door sill piece
wah wah wah
Old 10-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #112
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Lol - BRog, it looks insane. Fix the link to your blog!

Old 10-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #113
brainfood
Post Whore!

Blog is down because fatlace is re-launching a new site. I like it without the door sill I have some but didnt put them on. Stock hood for now I will probably get dmax in the future but since I dont think I will run a spoiler I probably will run stock or stock style hood too. we will see. Installed the fenders wide for the s1's so the bersalgios will need a small spacer but the s1's will fit perfect with no spacers.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #114
brainfood
Post Whore!

Well my blog has been down but I have made a lot of progress since my last post so figure I will just update this thread.

Got this the other day so I could do my intercooler and downpipe and dump tube.

Didnt want to pay $350 for the full-race downpipe after I bought the wrong one the first time so I made this for under $100 will work just as good and look almost as good because you cant see the welds anyway since. Waiting on 3 bolt flange for the downpipe side and then I am going to cut my downpipe and extend it so I dont have to make a cat delete.

Also built my wastegate dump.

Need to buy some aluminum wire so I can finish up my intercooler piping but I am waiting on some stuff that was backordered.

Took these apart so I can refinish them. 18x11 -17 s1's for the rear.

Someone wanted pics of the car for a shirt so I pushed it out and took some.

Random snap in the shop

Put 25mm spacers on the rear just for fun. 18x12 -25.

Engine shot before piping put the manifold on to fab piping, its back at the polisher to get finished up.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:01 PM   #115
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

needs a wing!!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #116
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
damn son...lookin great

that kit fits fuckin beautifully

but dousan is correct...it's incomplete without a big ass wing
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #117
brainfood
Post Whore!

Nope
street driven > big ass ugly wing

Some Day though Garage BB from an fc or 86. I am waiting to see one in person I can test fit before I buy one.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #118
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i'm relieved to hear that. i'm not a fan of the gaudy 2 foot high wings....

but it seems that's usually what accompanies the BN kit with koguchi fenders.

keep it clean.......
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #119
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Now the final question - what color will it be?

Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #120
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Wow. Wow. Wow.

Can't wait to see it in person.

Now the final question - what color will it be?
surprise?

No not really. It will be the same color as the valve cover. Rx8 phantom blue