Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 10-02-2003, 02:49 PM   #91
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So just curious....wuts the head count for this thing so far??? Plus wuts the back up plan when/if we get kicked out?
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2003, 04:04 PM   #92
someguy_240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
someguy_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to someguy_240
ill try to make this meet, itll be my first

cya there!
someguy_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 04:22 PM   #93
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by fliprayzin240sx
So just curious....wuts the head count for this thing so far??? Plus wuts the back up plan when/if we get kicked out?
Dunno, could be anything from like 10 to 50... :P

Biggest meet I ever went to was like... 35 cars or so... (not counting convention :P)

A lot of people don't announce that they are going, they just show up (and some bring friends) so its not really like a head count will do much good.

Also, as mentioned earlier, if we get kicked out we meet @ Q-Cup on Milpitas Blvd (?; I think thats where it is)
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:13 PM   #94
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Quote:
Originally posted by kazuo
A lot of people don't announce that they are going, they just show up (and some bring friends) so its not really like a head count will do much good.
Hah man for real. For every one person who says theyre going theres always like 4 other people who just show up. So I'm sure this will be pretty big.
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:34 PM   #95
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Mr. Noah: All you need is a bumper support to drive legally on the street. Don't quote me on that if you get pulled over though. :P (As you can imagine, paper-thin sheets of metal will do little to nothing as far as protecting someone in a collision... the only part that matters is the metal support)

I have driven long distances numerous times with no hood / no fenders / one fender / no bumper cover / etc

Just look at the pics from the last meet... :P
hahah...true..i remember those pictures...

cool, cool...yeah i figured it was legal because of the safety issues vs. aesthetic issues...fenders and bumper covers are just to make cars look nice and presentable...

i just hate dealing with cops or giving them any extra excuse to pull you over..."hey look at me, i have an illegal car"... ..lol
Old 10-02-2003, 10:12 PM   #96
s13ap
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s13ap is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13ap
What time is everyone plannin to meet?
cuz I'm down to go.
s13ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 12:23 AM   #97
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by s13ap
What time is everyone plannin to meet?
cuz I'm down to go.
show up around 12-1 i would say...
Old 10-03-2003, 01:27 PM   #98
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hey if anyone's bringing any things for sale let me know. I'm especially interested in brown interior parts -- more importantly the B-pillar pieces that are near the automatic seatbelt. I don't have pics but if people have random interior pieces... or more importantly -- that brown interior b-pillar (both sides please), let me know.

I'll be there looking for people selling, I know that's not the reason people go, but you know there are always some people who have random stuff to sell at these meets, not to mention people who own shops looking for new customers.

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 11:49 AM   #99
proj240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
proj240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hopefully i will be there around 12. hopefully i wont be the first one, haha. anyone else coming from around concord?

90 RPS1345 hybrid thingy & 01 IS300
proj240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 12:02 PM   #100
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
im definetaly going to be there! im selling stock shocks/springs from a fastback! (lol)

where is my EMP OFFICER? this fuckin thing is supposed to be off my leg by now....
Old 10-04-2003, 12:06 PM   #101
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
yo guys, im bringing some soda, so ill just leave my trunk open and feel free to grab some. and leave some change if you want =P see ya there

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:13 PM   #102
GotDriftS14
Zilvia Junkie

GotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choicesGotDriftS14 has made poor choices
hey BJ let me know when u go to buy some sodas, i can pitch in if you want.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:21 PM   #103
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
i guess i'll do the same.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:24 PM   #104
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by Agent_S13
Hey if anyone's bringing any things for sale let me know. I'm especially interested in brown interior parts -- more importantly the B-pillar pieces that are near the automatic seatbelt. I don't have pics but if people have random interior pieces... or more importantly -- that brown interior b-pillar (both sides please), let me know.

I'll be there looking for people selling, I know that's not the reason people go, but you know there are always some people who have random stuff to sell at these meets, not to mention people who own shops looking for new customers.

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
I got a factory black spoiler from a hatch and the back seats from my hatch for sale. Interested?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 03:50 PM   #105
nokeone
on strike three.

i've got a factory S13 SE Coupe trunk with Spoiler..and a drivers side seat..
Old 10-04-2003, 05:36 PM   #106
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Yo,

Anyone from Frisco (or further up North) that want to drive down together, give me a holler.

Send me a PM and we'll arrange a place to meet up
Old 10-04-2003, 05:45 PM   #107
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn, i hope i find a way to sneak out of work tomorrow.. hehe ..
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 05:49 PM   #108
kazuo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by iggy
damn, i hope i find a way to sneak out of work tomorrow.. hehe ..
"cough cough i am sick"

"i need to take a personal day, my girlfriend broke up with me and i can't face the world today"

"my father hurt his ankle and i need to go with him to the hospital"

etc

kaz (at work right now! woot.)
Old 10-04-2003, 05:51 PM   #109
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Yo,

Anyone from Frisco (or further up North) that want to drive down together, give me a holler.

Send me a PM and we'll arrange a place to meet up
Your Private Message mailbox is full, but we should meet up at In 'n Out burger in Daly City . 11am sound good? We can make it to milpitas by noon. If you're gonna take the bay bridge, ill meet up in the city. I was thinking of taking 92 east to 880 south though.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 06:00 PM   #110
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
I was gonna meet some other guys who are also going to the meet around 11 in SJ, you can join us if ya'd like, sorta like a mini-meet before the one at 12. so I was plannin' on leaving around 10-ish, the in and out sounds like a good place to meet up
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 07:57 PM   #111
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
yeah i guess some of you guys can meet at my apartment..damn frpilot and silabc making me have to go back to sj tonight cause i'm a lazy ass and dont wanna wake up early tomorrow. anyways does anyone wnat to buy a invidia 3" catback off me? for...i guess i'll lower it.. $320. owned for 3 months about. call me on my cell or email me if you do then i'll bring it with me tonight. 6502914539 or email me [email protected] ..by 11pm or so. thanks.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 01:06 AM   #112
kazuo
Post Whore!

wo hella peoples PM'd me... but mah shit was full

haha

Okay, I will be leaving around 10-10:30-ish, knowing how I love waking up late all the time... I will try to be at In-n-Out before 10:45 -- I was also planning to take 101->92->880.

415.505.3284 - Call me in the morning if its like 11AM and you dont see me there :P

Please don't call me tonight, I'm not at home :P

late
Old 10-05-2003, 02:16 AM   #113
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by 95Blue240sx
yo guys, im bringing some soda, so ill just leave my trunk open and feel free to grab some. and leave some change if you want =P see ya there
At the April meet we had soda in Pat's trunk, and some fool stole his box of latex gloves. So make sure you have nothing else in your trunk. :p

(PS - I forgot you don't work on Saturdays. I guess I'll get the waterpump on Monday or something.)
Danio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 08:41 AM   #114
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by Danio
At the April meet we had soda in Pat's trunk, and some fool stole his box of latex gloves. So make sure you have nothing else in your trunk.

(PS - I forgot you don't work on Saturdays. I guess I'll get the waterpump on Monday or something.)
yeah thats where i got the idea from. gotta feed the thirst for the norcal240sx crew.

-BJ

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 04:44 PM   #115
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow. There were a lot of people. I love the 510's. I cut out early though. No one wanted to talk to me.
neevosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 06:23 PM   #116
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
what car were you in neevosh? Even if you roll up in a R32 no one is gonna just be your friend =)

You just gotta go up to people and talk to them, say hi. What have you done to your car..blah blah. Think of it this way, the car meet is just a really easy way to get a bunch of people with similar intrests together to meet up. You shouldn't worry about meeting people like that, everyones friendly.

Otherwise, the meet was awesome. I counted a total of 54 cars before we got broken up at D+B. There were maybe 5-8 cars which were not 240's but thats about it. All in all a great turn out and alot of fun to finally meet some of you new guys.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 06:38 PM   #117
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by thx247
what car were you in neevosh? Even if you roll up in a R32 no one is gonna just be your friend =)
But I'm sooooo cool. Nah, I'm just kidding. I was the only FC there. I talked to the few people I've met before. I'm not what you'd call social.
neevosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 06:57 PM   #118
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
In an FC? Lucky someone even let you park there!

Yeh I mean, it sounds bad but a meet is really what you make of it.
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 07:00 PM   #119
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
It was a nice meet, a few rx7's 3-4 510's few z's and some other cars, all in all it was a nice turnout despite the fact that cops kicked us out of the parking lot. We should keep up with the meets and plan a big one for the spring. it was nice to see other enthusiast and make new friends hope to see more people at the next one
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 07:17 PM   #120
TangyXTC
Leaky Injector

TangyXTC is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TangyXTC
Hey neevosh, mike right? (i never remember names) This is Tony, the guy at dd6 with the red s14. Sorry to hear that no one wanted to talk to you. I was walking around most of the time and didnt get to talk much.

That was a pretty good meet. Lots of cars this time! I met some cool people this time. There were actually a couple of 240 chicks that showed up too! Who was that with the 92 s13? I talked to you for a little bit, but never got a name. She was totally juiced about her new s13.