Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 05-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
... FUCKING NOOBS
Sounds like you are da masta dorifta.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Sounds like you are da masta dorifta.
excruse me sir, but your a rir bit rong! i just feel that ebrake pulls is definitely not the way to approach drifting. yeah its quick and effective, but honestly if your going to start then at least try doing it right. i suck at drifting, i can barely get my car going sideways and thats because i suck at clutch kicking. but i never pull my ebrake cause its like cheating in a sense. this is all my opinion, don't get offended.

question: how tight should your ebrake be TO lock up the rears? i HAVE tried ebrake pulls 2 times, nothing happened. the car just slowed down a little but it didnt slide out or skid, they just spun like if i was applying light brake pressure... so how tight should it be?
chiboy002 is offline   Reply With Quote