Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
03silverblaze

Trader Rating: (0)
03silverblaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking to expand my team

Hey guys, my name's Vero. I'm usually on the b15 forums but I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in meeting up with my team Project Shift. I want to expand but many people think it's just a B15/16 club. I want to expand to an all Nissan team but I can't do that without other Nissans. I already have one S13 240sx and he's lonely. lol. So, if any of you guys are interested in checking us out, hit me up for my number and I'll contact you guys about our meets. Usually, we meet up on Sundays around 7pm at the Krispy Kreme off Azuza and the 60 freeway. However, we're looking at changing the meets to Friday nights at one of our new sponsor shops in Whittier, CA. But that won't take effect until possibly next week. So, hit me up if you're interested.
03silverblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
bump for u cuz ur from pomona..lol
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #3
tidus
Leaky Injector

tidus is an unknown quantity at this point
Sentras huh? Interesting.
tidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:34 AM   #4
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
What do i get for joining the team???
Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^ more fingers to flip people off
Old 01-29-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
team eh? do we get wicked cool matching shirts and stuff?
and can we roll to hot import nights hella deep and stuff?
do we get secret code names and is there a secret handshake?
will you buy me a lifetime supply of captain crunch?
ok. i'm in.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
secret hand shakes FTW.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
03silverblaze

I've been planning the shirts for a bit. I was part of an all Nissan team known as Team Shift back in the day. We had these 2 tone Dickies shirts that were pretty cool. They run about 20 bucks each. I just want the guys to decide on a color and then some shop in Whittier wants to help us out with the shirt designing and junk. So, that's in the future. All we have right now are the team stickers. So far, we just do our own meets, canyon runs or roll to other Nissan meets only, such as the ones dealerships throw. We just went to the Riverside nissan drift event and before went to the Fontana nissan event. I'm always looking for fun things for us to do together, though. I have guys from southgate, south central, whittier, pico rivera, el monte, baldwin park, pomona, and other LA county areas.

This Sunday, one of my boys is having a bbq in honor of his upcoming wedding, but I want to try and meet up the ol' Krispy Kreme afterwards. But it's not a for sure thing yet because I'm not sure how many of my guys want to roll after the BBQ. It all depends on their attendance. The last thing I want is for some new guys to come check us out and there's only like 4 of us, looking like morons.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
team eh? do we get wicked cool matching shirts and stuff?
and can we roll to hot import nights hella deep and stuff?
do we get secret code names and is there a secret handshake?
will you buy me a lifetime supply of captain crunch?
ok. i'm in.

If any of this is true i'm down to join the team. We should also try to get together and rob tractor trailers for electronics. That would be dope.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03silverblaze View Post
I've been planning the shirts for a bit. I was part of an all Nissan team known as Team Shift back in the day. We had these 2 tone Dickies shirts that were pretty cool. They run about 20 bucks each. I just want the guys to decide on a color and then some shop in Whittier wants to help us out with the shirt designing and junk. So, that's in the future. All we have right now are the team stickers. So far, we just do our own meets, canyon runs or roll to other Nissan meets only, such as the ones dealerships throw. We just went to the Riverside nissan drift event and before went to the Fontana nissan event. I'm always looking for fun things for us to do together, though. I have guys from southgate, south central, whittier, pico rivera, el monte, baldwin park, pomona, and other LA county areas.

This Sunday, one of my boys is having a bbq in honor of his upcoming wedding, but I want to try and meet up the ol' Krispy Kreme afterwards. But it's not a for sure thing yet because I'm not sure how many of my guys want to roll after the BBQ. It all depends on their attendance. The last thing I want is for some new guys to come check us out and there's only like 4 of us, looking like morons.
Team Shift?
you dont like Gary anymore??

(team shift logo on these cars for those of you confused.)
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I want in on this. I always wanted to be in a Team. Can we wear fake mustaches and stuff?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^ No, Tyler is putting a Mustache team together.
The creepier the better
Old 01-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #13
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
im in if i get a thick fake mustache

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
03silverblaze

There were two team shifts that I knew of. One was with a guy named Jose with a black 350z and the other was with Joe with a 90 300zx. I was in his and we wore the red and black two toned shirts. you guys want to wear fake moustaches and code names go ahead. We have our nicknames for each other already.

Seriously, if you guys are really down, I'll keep you guys posted on when's a good time to meet up. Right now it's a little iffy with other plans in the way. But I would love to have other nissans in my group other than a bunch of spec-vs. The only 2 that are different are my 04 Altima and 92 240
Old 01-29-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
ok ok when my car is FINALLY running i'd be down to check it out...i need an excuse to drive around

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #16
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

gang bang .
Old 01-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #17
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hahahhaa reading this tread made me laugh.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #18
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
oh hai guyz! can me an mah frenz join ur teamz?

dert420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #19
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dert420sx View Post

Is that Pat in the Yellow?
Old 01-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
dert420sx
Zilvia Junkie

dert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant futuredert420sx has a brilliant future
oh shnap! mah teamz has a celebrity.

who knew?? lol
dert420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #21
cali_love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cali_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03silverblaze View Post
you guys want to wear fake moustaches and code names go ahead. we have our nicknames for each other already.
gangstaaaaaaa
Old 01-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #22
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Is that Pat in the Yellow?
Yes it is........
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #23
AWDJosh
Zilvia Member

AWDJosh is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a fake thread....isnt it...oh god.
AWDJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #24
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Lets scrim?
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #25
ericcastro
Post Whore!

can we do
"bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish"
or
"inka, binka, bottle of ink"
to choose who gets in
Old 01-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #26
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
yay for team canyon runs
Old 01-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #27
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I want to lead everyone into temptation.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:34 PM   #28
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dude is that Pat in the yellow car LMAO!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #29
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Dude is that Pat in the yellow car LMAO!
post 19 Chris, lol
Old 01-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #30
03silverblaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by dert420sx View Post

I want to make one of my car now. lol. how cute. Anyways, I'll keep you posted this weekend.