Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
This weekend only (20th or 21st)

Hi Guys.

This weekend only I am having a local fire sale only for zilvia members

I regularly charge 600-800 $$$ for this service!

For this weekend only I am going to be charging for Full EMS tuning $440 EVEN! !!! that's it! for FULL SESSION on the dyno dynamics!!!

I have slots for up to two cars!

I will also offer a diag-tune service (ie diagnostics and mechanical tune up used in conjunction with the dyno dynamics (2-3 hours) for only 240 bucks!!!

1. includes full steady state tuning
2. full wideband data logging (we have wideband on the dyno so you dont even need to have one period)
3. Knock box used to make sure your car doesnt ping at all and tune is 100% safe as nails haha not pinging nails tho
4. 1 full hour of boost controller tuning and power pulls included in the session
5. Print outs of data logs and final numbers
6. Tuning using our new Air Temp sensor and inputs to get it dead on for all temp situations.

Please PM me or call

I need to get some funds together for an event and some other stuff and am planning on being at the shop anyways.

Please take advantage of this offer.

call 562 331 7039

if you have PFC or other EMS you will need the 4 hour package most likely unless you only need touch up.

This is ONLY for local ZILVIA MEMBER, make sure you ref your screen name if you decide to call direct.

Thank you!!!!

Last edited by steve shadows; 06-16-2009 at 02:02 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What a great deal. Steve i hope you'll be doing this again in a couple months. I am still waiting for my EMS and injectors to arrive in the mail.

-Jeff Wolfson
Old 06-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
I have a summer discount in place of 500-550 ALL SUMMER

depending on your EMS

this weekend went well, got one taker in and car came out well

Thanks!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #4
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good to know. Can't wait to i get my car tuned by you. Been reading nothing but good things from you.

-Jeff Wolfson

Last edited by SpdElemts; 06-21-2009 at 05:44 AM..
Old 06-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
steve shadows
Post Whore!

I am extending this for one more weekend.

I have two inquiries for next Saturday afternoon.

They have not confirmed yet.

This is 300 dollars savings so please take advantage while I can offer this.

later in the year and next year the rates are sure to go up

Comprable dyno dynmaics sessions cost from 950-1150
Old 06-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
your tuning is now 800? you're raising priced like crazy. 1 year ago it was 550. ecomomy has gone to shit and your prices have gone up?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #7
steve shadows
Post Whore!

I am not sure what you are talking about?

The gold package has been on my site for the last two years for 650+

For a 5-6 Hour Full Session for MAP Based systems I usually charge 650 - 800 dollars depending on EMS.

For 3-4 Hour Session I typically charge 550-650 depending on setup. It is not written into my site but I do evaluate based on the amount of work I have to put into the setup.

For example if I have a car come in with a Haltech ECU and it needs base map + steady state + idle map + cold start + boost controller tuning + cam tuning + CAS re-setting + IACV tuning + Throttle Plate adjustment + full Diagnostics + power pulls + decel tuning, I will be looking to charge up to 700-800 + dollars and it will take about 6-8 hours to really tune the car.

The benefit of this limited time discount is you get similar services and almost the same amount of time on the dyno for close to half the price of the Gold Package standard rates (as applicable)

Are you interested in tuning Daniel? I am assuming that is why you are in this thread?