Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:00 PM   #331
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #332
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Did anyone see the knock off matt powers?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #333
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I came in the brodozer for a little bit, saw some folks, had to bounce to take care of bidnezz.

I do get a kick out of the tiers of 'new' people. I feel like I'm not OG, but that's because I look up to the people who've been in the scene longer than I. Maybe nametags would help again, so people will talk to each other.

I agree with Vatche, lead by example and let the riff raff sort itself out. I'll be at the next one with the FD.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:18 AM   #334
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
The new 240sx crowd sucks dick and is not welcome to the next BBQ. Legit people only next time.
I was the dude in the POS looking S14 that showed up, had to glue my gauges down and put the bumpers/intercooler on to make the BBQ.... and when i got there what do i see????.....bunch of snip, standing in groups, telling one of the guys it's not a potlock and he can't set his food on the table for others to eat??? I have to say, 818 meets and bbq's were the shit compared to this poser scene. When i rolled in i got the most fucked up looks from people...is it because my car looks like shit or because none of these kids ever heard an RB before? What a shit BBQ, teddy i don't know you but you are the man for making this happen and it's a shame these kids don't appreciate the effort you put in...

I say this needs a restart or a redo whatever you would like to call it.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #335
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
The ZOMG's of the past where almost all people that ran their cars at the track or were at the core meets every week for years.
So everyone knew each other already.

This last year, there was a ton of people that own 240's but dont actually do anything with em.
So theres no real sense of community, since these people arent acutally involved in the community yet.

Just cause a guy has a pair of Nikes on doesnt mean we are a community or have anything in common. Just cause you drive a 240 doesnt mean i have anything in common with you.

A lot of new guys dont have anything in common with the original members of the BBQ. The original BBQ was mainly people that sank a lot of time and money into 240's, despite how the car looked.

So go do a couple 626 Drift or grip events, actually join the 240sx community and introduce yourself to people at the event.
I personally know I trust people that I meet at the track a lot more then some guy that owns a rattle can paint job, $1500 car and cant afford to bring anything to share.

And if people feel they can trust you, then its a good basis for bringing you into their circle, and makes for a better meet all around.
I would love to have more people in the community and to make new friends.

Despite the negative, I think it was mainly positive, I am glad everyone came.
And I dont think it was as bad as people made it.
Little antisocial vibe everywhere, but not horrible, lol.
There will be more, but maybe a list or invite only.
At the size it is now, it actually needs a person running it all day and volonteers, and thats not what it is about.
And thats no fun for Teddy to do.

Maybe there needs to be a seperate Zilvia/Nico BBQ, where its not a pot luck?

And next time we are hiking the trail behind the carousel to the old abandonded zoo, to look for Zombies.
well this "circle" you speak of tends to make this social awkwardness even worse cuz these new guys probably feel singled out, you know how noobies are, they are shy and quiet. When I go to meets and I see people that are standing around staring at the ground I go up to them and say "waht's up man my name josh(spooled240) nice car what do you have in it?" and just talk and shoot the shit. A lot of people are shy but once you talk to them they open up, i know this cuz that's how i am lol

*the name tag idea sounds pretty fun/cool there's a lot of people I met but forgot to ask what their screen name on zilvia so idk who they are on here..maybe we should get some name tags or make some custom hats with our sn's on them then ill be like oh shit diss mufukka be flamin me on zilvia ahha
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 AM   #336
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
we will get it more organized next time. its just a lot of work and cant be put on a single person. name tags are always a good idea. im thinking to make a list of all the things that are important and make sure we have people sign up for the things on there.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:44 AM   #337
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
sooooo is there gonna be a end of the summer zomg wtf bbq?! i don't recall if there was one last year, but i definitely went to the one 2 years ago!
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:55 AM   #338
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Didn't we have name tags before?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:58 AM   #339
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
i was gonna bring some but i forgot to pick some up..

we gotta man up and eat some balut next time..
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:05 AM   #340
s14j
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (72)
s14j is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
i was going to go but i needed to work because the long 3days weekend i saw allot of you guys pass by. because the road was closed.

i passed by later on and saw like 4 s13 leaving but that was it,
maybe next year, sorry to hear that the meet wasn't to good.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #341
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
Red face

Name tags sounds like a great idea. Maybe have a check in table for name tags and a sign in sheet for what people brought so we can give due credit. Oh and not charge for it. Some people may not like it but lets just say u don't eat unless u become our friends.
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:10 AM   #342
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUD240 View Post
no just canyons an grip , just know how to put it back together correctly, lol
Yeah, i totally have no idea how to build a car.....
(when you actually track your car, and really drift, you will understand.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchomponthis View Post
Did anyone see the knock off matt powers?
Yeah, when I was biking in I saw that and was like, WTF?? lol. not sure how I feel about that, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
I was the dude in the POS looking S14 that showed up, had to glue my gauges down and put the bumpers/intercooler on to make the BBQ.... and when i got there what do i see????.....bunch of faggs, standing in groups, telling one of the guys it's not a potlock and he can't set his food on the table for others to eat??? I have to say, 818 meets and bbq's were the shit compared to this poser scene. When i rolled in i got the most fucked up looks from people...is it because my car looks like shit or because none of these kids ever heard an RB before? What a shit BBQ, teddy i don't know you but you are the man for making this happen and it's a shame these kids don't appreciate the effort you put in...
I love how people think they get some street cred and Fast and Furious 1 type respect when they, Oh so subtly, name drop "RB".

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
well this "circle" you speak of tends to make this social awkwardness even worse cuz these new guys probably feel singled out, you know how noobies are, they are shy and quiet.
I agree too.
The "OG" People running off to the parking lot didnt help at all.
So then I just visited with them for an hour and took off.
The OG people said they were kinda getting looks of "who the fuck are you", from people. And this is Teddy that was getting these looks. (a different source told me.)
So maybe next time everyone should stop being cool, fucking smile, and try and be extra social.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Maybe nametags would help again, so people will talk to each other.
Quote:
It was at the Premie BBQ meet.
It worked out great
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #343
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I miss you Castro.

I also didn't see Vatche or Nick (PacificdriftNick).

End of summer, lets do it. With nametags!

Who remembers this?

... and of course ...

I'll do beer brats next time.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:47 AM   #344
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
I love how people think they get some street cred and Fast and Furious 1 type respect when they, Oh so subtly, name drop "RB".
If I win I get the cash AND I get the respect. To some people that's more important lolz

Last edited by usdm180sx; 05-30-2011 at 12:42 PM..
Old 05-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #345
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
I bet no one will come to the next BBQ if there is a mandatory name tag because most of the dudes on here talk crap/bash on everything and everyone. LETS DO THE NAME TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 AM   #346
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Teddy...

Ahem**

Time to get EXCLUSIVE.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:41 AM   #347
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
speaking of a pair of nikes there was an S13 with a nike hanging off the tow hook roflroflrofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #348
csar
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
csar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Any more pics of the 562 caravan?
Old 05-30-2011, 04:05 AM   #349
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i saw a huge stewie on the trunk of a car, that was better than anything hanging from the tow hook. haha
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #350
s13skank
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13skank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I wanna go to one of these BBQ's im down to drive up in my s13 from AZ
s13skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:14 AM   #351
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Photos of 562 caravan is just a link to photobucket on page 11 that a lot of u missed. Lol
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #352
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I miss you Castro.

I also didn't see Vatche or Nick (PacificdriftNick).

End of summer, lets do it. With nametags!

Who remembers this?
I remember this! We need more of these. Where we actually just chilled, worked on some cars and such. This is when you helped me with my timing Jeff! Haha and we were cutting Eric's fenders when his car was blue, and of course, Karl's 3 hour oil change haha, and installing some bushings I think on a red S13?

And to those who remember this one, sorry once again for dropping the tortillas.

I may come out to the next BBQ but I will be in a 4Runner. I miss the community

Thug life:

One for Castro too:

http://s392.photobucket.com/albums/p...%20Tech%20Day/
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #353
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
i'm under the impression that the zilvia members who have been around longer tend to look down on the newer guys...and that if you don't have X-brand rims or this brand part or that, then don't bother talking to them because you're just a bang wagoner. not all of the "og" members, but just enough to get the impression of elitism but whatever it happens...just felt like getting that off my chest.
'we' look down on you because 'you' support shit brands
to fit an image or a scene
'you' don't respect the people that have worked hard to bring
quality parts and knowledge to the s-chassis
'you' keep lowering the standard year by year
'you' are lazy and want to be spoon fed information that is readily available
'you' are a lemming and don't think for yourself

I, nor most of my peers, don't own $3,000 wheels or $2,000 bodykits
the ones that do, have spend long periods of time saving and planning for them
'we' have a lot more respect for a stock well-maintained car on stock wheels
than most of the piles that show up to these meets
contrary to popular beliefs, we 'elitists' aren't made of money
many of us actually don't have a lot of money to squander on cars
'we' do, however, have pride of ownership in our cars
'we' answer tech questions and will help members, regardless of join date, with legitimate problems
and not just post whore hella-tyte pictures of the same shit over and over
'we' will still be around once most of 'you' have moved on to the next hype
if 'we' bring something to a bbq is for it to be eaten, we don't want to take shit back home

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
I remember this! We need more of these. Where we actually just chilled, worked on some cars and such. This is when you helped me with my timing Jeff! Haha and we were cutting Eric's fenders when his car was blue, and of course, Karl's 3 hour oil change haha, and installing some bushings I think on a red S13?

And to those who remember this one, sorry once again for dropping the tortillas.

I may come out to the next BBQ but I will be in a 4Runner. I miss the community

Thug life:

One for Castro too:

Premie Tech Day pictures by dataxunknown - Photobucket
Those still happen from time to time
many old school member are still around and communicate
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #354
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post

'we' answer tech questions and will help members, regardless of join date, with legitimate problems
if 'we' bring something to a bbq is for it to be eaten, we don't want to take shit back home

Those still happen from time to time
many old school member are still around and communicate
It don't get more real than this. Speaks the troof. I'm not elitist I just choose to buy the best for my car coz that's how I roll. If u love your cars it's all good but if u bot a 240 and buy shit parts for it just to be hip with no real love for the car you're just a bandwagon jumper

Old 05-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #355
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I missed out on that tech day. :\

Premie meet was chill, even though you were all dicks and Mike wouldn't stop talking lol.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM   #356
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:

Troof!

I <3 Juan.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:23 PM   #357
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Quote:
It don't get more real than this. Speaks the troof. I'm not elitist I just choose to buy the best for my car coz that's how I roll. If u love your cars it's all good but if u bot a 240 and buy shit parts for it just to be hip with no real love for the car you're just a bandwagon jumper
'sup Norm
sorry for rant, just get tired of hearing the same shit over and over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Troof!

I <3 Juan.
<3 back
Old 05-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #358
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
^^^^ agreed. I showed up. Looked around, didn't know who was part of the bbq...just saw a lot of people in groups.

Saw the OG's.....I drove my stock s13 with sportmax wheels. representing the hard life. lol.

Brought 5lbs of chicken...eaten before it had 2 minutes off the grill. Good times.

Steve's birthday bash was awesome ending. Jeff...missed you there. ;D
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #359
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
I think people that track their cars such as myself get excluded from this.
Our cars look like shit, cause we really put the wear and tear on them.

Quote:
lol, i think I have called people that many times on this forum, lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Premie meet was chill, even though you were all dicks and Mike wouldn't stop talking lol.
Mike NEVER stops talking.

I still think it was a decent BBQ, just different.
Need more social skills and chatting amoungst each other. (OG's and new guys)
The fact that people showed up means they want to be part of the community, and thats awesome.
Everyone knows next time its a potluck, bring name tags, get social, and bring a lot of food.
Smoke off to the side of the parking lot, and only cigarettes, keep the mufflers quite and no drinking.
Pretty simple stuff.
Cant wait for the next one.

In the future we can explain to the younger guys that we dont intentionally try and make our cars look bad.
They are track cars and have had multiple accidents and collisions, and that our dailys are usually pretty clean and stock.
maybe it will start some pride and a movement away from people trying to look like they are driving an abandoned car

And in no way should anyone think they can drive a car like mine around the street.
I spend well over several thousand on traffic tickets a year because of it.
You cant afford it, so dont try. lmao!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:14 PM   #360
ManoNegra

Quote:
I think people that track their cars such as myself get excluded from this.
Our cars look like shit, cause we really put the wear and tear on them.
I know we have somewhat different views on this
but this wasn't directed at you
as you've mentioned, you put the car to use

it's directed to those that 'build' and daily beat-down shit wagons.

<3

ps.
I'm sorry for unleashing Mike on you guys. I'll lock him back in his cage.