Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-22-2016, 01:50 PM   #871
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Update Continued: "Waite There's more?"

This Ad was put out by Borg Warner and I'm so excited to even see it that I don't necessarily know how to react..But I wanted to share it with you guys! Does not seem real by any means.
But I will say that the Team over at Borg Warner are some of the best people to work with that I've ever met!

Sorry If I already posted this... things tends to blurrr together these days...

Turbosmart Gate Springs!
Labeled and ready in case we need to make changes in a hurry on the dyno

Headed to the Dyno and Proud to be able to use a BRAND NEW DYNO at Alex rodriguez Motorsports in Corona. His shop is Spic and Span and I'm Lucky to be able to use such a nice Facility for all my dyno needs this Season! Hit him up for Un-beatable Rates and Professional Treatment!

Strapped. Don't mind the Borrowed wheels. Thanks To Jeff Le at Rad Industries for letting me use them till my Wheels are finished!

Abel Doing his thing!

Decided to Use Manual Pressure for the time being as we didnt want to trouble shoot on the dyno. Alex was down...but we figure'd we'll go with a higher spring and then see if we can replicate the plot on the EBC when we've got it working. hanging to 20psi worth of Turbosmart Comp gate Springs!
With the gates on top.....it's a Cinch!!! So much easier than getting under the car!

Abel

Alex .....the car is sooo loud guys!

Ayyyyyyyyyy.......

The Dyno went Excellent!!! Had one small AN fuel leak. Just needed a slight Tightening and it was good to go. I'm proud that The diligence and methodology paid off!!

HERE WE GO DYNO VIDEO!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC0vRwQnYy4

So Things to Note. We Ran 20Lb Springs on the dyno. The Gates Held PERFECT Boost control All the way to 8 Grand. We Ran out of Injector and Pump using (6) ID 1300's and Dual (2) Bosch 044's at 45PSI Base Fuel Pressure. We wanted to spin the engine to 9500 But Until we get more Fuel... That won't be happening. The engine sounds Beautiful...and the car Makes Roughly 400WHP and 400FtLbs at 4K RPM!! I'm more than Happy.... Look at this Power Band!!!! V8 Killer!!

Final Numbers

20.3 Lbs of Boost
512 WHP
421 Ftlbs of Tq

Graph (Do understand we don't Roll into 4rth Gear like most tuners,...because when do you actually roll into 4th from 2k RPM... We map the Sweep!! Because that's what matters on the track!

The Wolf 2016 Season Dyno Graph

More Updates Soon! Testing tomorow and Top Drift This Upcoming Weekend of the 28th/29th!!

Stay Tuned!!

Thank you for Following!!!

For Daily Updates Follow me on IG: @AAPARKAH

#Thisisthewolf
Old 05-22-2016, 05:23 PM   #872
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Watching that dyno video, and seeing the oil catch can venting like that is crazy!

Sounds like she rips, and can't wait to see some track testing video!
Old 05-25-2016, 09:14 AM   #873
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
THAT THING IS VIOLENT! I love it!

What an awesome powerband. That car has got to feel great.

Congrats, dude!
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:31 PM   #874
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: INCOMING - "Photo Dump"

I can't necessarily even explain How busy I've been guys!! I'm thankful!! And I wouldn't have it any other way. But I do apologize for the Lack of Updates!!

Alex Rod, Abel Ibarra and Myself @ Alex Rodriguez Motorsports Dyno. BRAND NEW DYNO!!! Sooo nice!

Plugs After the Dyno

Got back to the shop and had to cut another hole in my beloved Authentic D-Max Hood. The old one will be repaired when the car goes into paint at Epicolors Paint =-)

I dig it

Some Late night tuning with Abel. I wish everyone could feel how smooth his tunes are. There is No Comparison. And the fact that people brag about fully tuning a car in a matter of 30 min is ridiculous. Maybe Power pulls..but not Driveability idle or anything that makes the car stand apart.

Got back to the shop the next morning and started immediately on my checklist of things that I wasn't 100% Happy with. One of them being the Clutch. (This would later come back to haunt me)

Needed a replacement filter for my HKS unit. Luckily FR-Sport is only a few miles away from my new place. And replacement elements are only 20bucks or so!! SOLID!

I love it!

Because all of the newer Aero was at the painters... I didn't want to go to my first event looking too hacked up. So I threw on my old Overs for the time being. ...I sorta missed them haha

After the car was mechanically sound... Alignment done, Make Shift Aero on, and ready to rock... I've been really stressed out lately..and I truly think a huge part of it is that all my tools and trailer weren't organized enough for me to be able to actually work efficiently. So I spent an entire day Organizing all of my stuff. Pulling out Fluids I'd need, but also not over loading because I still needed to be as "Light" as possible while hauling.

Spare Axle ayyy?

Continued: Part 2 (Photo Dump)

And a parts board that My old room mate was going to throw away. I put it up in the trailer and secured it with wood screws. I was able to put all sorts of parts on it with Zip ties holding them on. This way if I ever need anything off of it... Like I break a tie rod or something... I can simply snip it off and get to work. Thanks to Megan Racing for shooting me some spare rear adjustable arms!

I'll try my best to get a current picture of the board... it's a lot more populated now..but this was in the first few hours...

Hands just take a beating

Finished Loading up and went to fill up with some good ol E85 at the Local Station
...Ethanol Prices went up!!??! WTH..... .yet here I am complaining about paying $2.50 a gal hahaha

Went to get my weekly Lesson building Engines with Abel Ibarra. Again... It boggles my mind when people say they rebuild an engine in 2-3 Hours. Not a Chance the way i'm being taught. I will say this... That were going to start charging more to rebuild engines that have come from people who are Infamous for using Silicon on EVERYTHING. These engines take MUCH longer... as in HOURS and HOURS longer to clean than a Properly Built Keg. Ridiculous. A Properly Built Engine Doesn't Need GOBS of Silicon to Band-aid Everything...Clog up your Oil Pick up etc.

Me and My Buddy Brandon

Do you guys remember Last season when I went off track and dented my Oil pan twice and had to replace it in the same event? I had this piece of 1/4" thick Alum...and at the last min...wanted to see if It would fit over the window on the Engine Sub Frame. It didn't need to be Excessively strong.. Just distribute the Load enough to keep sand rocks or other objects from getting up in and in between that window and hitting the Oil Pan. Weirdly enough.. The piece of Alum was already this shape. All I did was smooth the edges so anyone down there wouldn't accidentally cut themselves

Installed with Riv-Nuts. The Gnurled ones =-)

Picked UP a Clothing Sponsor!! Ilabb!! Pretty cool to be approached by a company. Especially since I've realized I have zero nice cloths. Everything goes into the car... so Being able to wear nice clean and good looking cloths is something that I'm VERY thankful for!! Pic Props to Ryan Chin for some SOLID shots!

FOCUS!!!

Got a Care Package from Stance USA and TF Works!!! Gotta Love STICKERS!!! WOOHOOO

Helpers on the way.... Get it? "Help".....like Helper springs?! No? Not funny? Whateve...
Old 06-07-2016, 01:19 PM   #875
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued: Part 3 "Photo Dump"

It's nice to have companies Want to help you. While doing my alignment...I found that one of my arms had actually been bent since last years ASB. Either when The Mustang Spun and decided to do a burnout giant donut back into the Line..where I was the lead car and couldn't avoid the collision or..when my buddy hit me after a tire Blew out (my Fault Ryan) hahaha.

Megan helped me out with replacement arms!!

Got this Bad ass Measured Funnel from Auto-Zone. It's got all measurements needed. I'm using it for Pre-mix. Comes with a long filler tube or you can use it as pictured below without the tube. Either way... it's really useful! It's even got an on and Off Valve built in. SICK!! Mixing the best Pre-mix there is!! Redline Synthetic Alky Pre-Mix!

Put on a few Extra Stickers... Still Pretty Pumped about the Parntership with GleaseMan! The Billet Series Manifold is still the best Manifold I've seen To date! With Dyno Results and Track time to back it!

Formula Drift Sanctioned Just Drift- Top Drift Pro Am Round 2 "HTM" Horse Thief Mile. ThisIsTheWolf's Maiden Event. Lets see how she does against the Top Pro Am Cars in the World!

Nervous and Excited!!

Set up my Gear inside the trailer so I can reflect!

After a few laps I started getting the feel for her... And Dammmnnnn she's fast!

My Buddy Ray Smith and Eddie Aquilina will be helping me keep the car sorted at events. It's nice to have solid people who know what they're doing..help out! Because I don't necessarily have to tell them what to do to the car. Any Direction I give...is just preferential..and my methods. These guys are SOLID AS!!

Doodling in the dirt

The car feels incredible...and by Lunchtime I was blasting through the course and feeling 100% Confident in the car and Myself for The Event the next day! Qualifying and Battles!!! Props to Shane Hood for the Sick Pic

Saturday Morning started off Great! I had adjusted the Clutch to get the engagement a bit further down in range..so that I could slip it more consistently. I'd initiate at the Bottom of Third..... Slip Third all the way around the Horse Shoe.....Release the Clutch entirely at the end and shoot the Hill. Set my line...and Down shift on the Long slide down the hill..while keeping Revs up and roll into it... Second gear the rest of the Course. Check out the Vid!!

Top Drift Round 2 HTM The Wolf 2016 Semi Peripheral - YouTube

It's nice to have companies Want to help you. While doing my alignment...I found that one of my arms had actually been bent since last years ASB. Either when The Mustang Spun and decided to do a burnout giant donut back into the Line..where I was the lead car and couldn't avoid the collision or..when my buddy hit me after a tire Blew out (my Fault Ryan) hahaha.

Megan helped me out with replacement arms!!

Got this Bad ass Measured Funnel from Auto-Zone. It's got all measurements needed. I'm using it for Pre-mix. Comes with a long filler tube or you can use it as pictured below without the tube. Either way... it's really useful! It's even got an on and Off Valve built in. SICK!! Mixing the best Pre-mix there is!! Redline Synthetic Alky Pre-Mix!

Put on a few Extra Stickers... Still Pretty Pumped about the Parntership with GleaseMan! The Billet Series Manifold is still the best Manifold I've seen To date! With Dyno Results and Track time to back it!

Formula Drift Sanctioned Just Drift- Top Drift Pro Am Round 2 "HTM" Horse Thief Mile. ThisIsTheWolf's Maiden Event. Lets see how she does against the Top Pro Am Cars in the World!

Nervous and Excited!!

Set up my Gear inside the trailer so I can reflect!

After a few laps I started getting the feel for her... And Dammmnnnn she's fast!

My Buddy Ray Smith and Eddie Aquilina will be helping me keep the car sorted at events. It's nice to have solid people who know what they're doing..help out! Because I don't necessarily have to tell them what to do to the car. Any Direction I give...is just preferential..and my methods. These guys are SOLID AS!!

Doodling in the dirt

The car feels incredible...and by Lunchtime I was blasting through the course and feeling 100% Confident in the car and Myself for The Event the next day! Qualifying and Battles!!! Props to Shane Hood for the Sick Pic

Saturday Morning started off Great! I had adjusted the Clutch to get the engagement a bit further down in range..so that I could slip it more consistently. I'd initiate at the Bottom of Third..... Slip Third all the way around the Horse Shoe.....Release the Clutch entirely at the end and shoot the Hill. Set my line...and Down shift on the Long slide down the hill..while keeping Revs up and roll into it... Second gear the rest of the Course. Check out the Vid!!

Top Drift Round 2 HTM The Wolf 2016 Semi Peripheral - YouTube

So in the Video you can hear when the clutch gets HOT and grabs right before shooting the Hill. Well My adjustment changed that... Made it more controllable...but I kind of forgot about it.. My first Lap in Practice before Qualifying I went off track pretty gnarly around the Horse Shoe. I was still feeling pretty good though. But When I initiated on my second lap. ... That Changed Entirely when My Passenger side Wheel started slapping uncontrollably coming down the hill. I thought to myself.. "l can save this... I'll just throw tons of angle and scrub all my speed." But The car in front of me had just dumped Loads of Oil all over the down hill section of the course. Before I knew it.. i was flying down the track blind..with no Control on an Oil covered course. It could've been bad... Reallllll bad. Luckily I missed 2 cars... but I went off course some 20 Yards. The track had Shut down and it took an hour to clean up the mess. My drivers side Knuckle Snapped at the weld. Which Meant My car was Un-driveable.

This was me trying to pretend I was 100% Chilled out and not worried. Thank you to all of these guys for helping get my car back to the pit. None of them had to do a damn thing...but THANK YOU GUYS!

My guys Got the Knuckle off Lightning fast and Eddie Rushed it into town where Dan From GS-Werks was going to weld it up for me! Thanks TO GS werks for jumping on it!! I Really Appreciate it

We got the Knuckle back.. welded and ready to rock.

Again...I can't be thankful enough to have guys who knew what they were doing on the car. They had it all back together.. and not just "Thrown" together..but installed it solid...And Even Aligned before My qualifying session. Thank you Eddie And Ray!! You guys are the SHIT!!

Right before my qualifying session... there were another 2 Oil Spills. And Qualifying started 2 and a half Hours late due to it. It was the longest Top drift event to date. Unfortunately....All of these things took their toll on my mental game... And it broke me. My first Qualifying Lap I spun on Initiation. I hadn't Spun anywhere the entire Event. I was still feeling "Ok".... and so for my Second Qualifying Lap... I was feeling less confident. And right before I was given the "Go" They Let some Media guys exit the course.. which normally wouldn't have nudged me at all.... But I let it. And Now that I think about it.. When I left the Line for my second Qualifying lap.. I knew I wasn't going to do well. I initiated.. and let the revs drop a bit too much in Third around the Horse Shoe... Straightened up.... and that was that. Double Zero. VERY Disappointing and Very Frustrating. I can take it one of two ways... The first...is to dwell on the Failure... the second is to realize that The car was un-driveable... I was able to follow Odi during Practice and he said the Wolf was probably one of the fastest Pro am cars he's followed to date... And we were able to fix the car and get back out on track. The Pressure exposed my biggest weakness..and I guess I can take note...that the weakness is Myself. I've got to work on the mental side of things. To not let such things control the outcome of my Confidence. I've got to remain focused and keep it front and center..no matter what the situation. Lesson Learned.... and Now it's time to work this out!!! I'm on it 100% and I can't wait to get out next to make progress on the matter.

Thanks for the Continued Support!! From all of you guys.... from all my Sponsors, Family And Friends!!

Next Update will be covering Formula Drift Round 3 at Orlando Speed World with Mad Mike and our Crew!

Stay Tuned!!

More Updates soon!!

#ThisIsTheWolf
Old 06-07-2016, 03:14 PM   #876
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
It's nice to have companies Want to help you. While doing my alignment...I found that one of my arms had actually been bent since last years ASB. when my buddy hit me after a tire Blew out (my Fault Ryan) hahaha.
That's ok dude! I bent everything too so I reached out to another great company, Capital One, and they helped me order new suspension, tie rods and a steering rack.

ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #877
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

definitely my favorite thread/build/life story to follow. thanks for keeping this alive!
Old 06-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #878
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
definitely my favorite thread/build/life story to follow. thanks for keeping this alive!
Words can hurt bro. I thought we were cool. Jk this is my favorite build thread ever too!
Old 06-07-2016, 08:18 PM   #879
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
Words can hurt bro. I thought we were cool. Jk this is my favorite build thread ever too!
haha I was hoping you didn't see that! yours is my second fav
Old 06-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #880
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandriftingfat View Post
That's ok dude! I bent everything too so I reached out to another great company, Capital One, and they helped me order new suspension, tie rods and a steering rack.

Credit cards are the Devil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post

You guys are the SHIT!!!! Matt!! Little do you know how much inspiration I draw from your thread AND your Driving. I remember the week after my dyno...it was Round 2 HTM Maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I remember watching you tear it up lap after Lap... I wanna say You won the event?! But was sitting there standing at the bottom of the hill,...looking up at HTM watching you drive and thinking to myself "F.... That HAS to be me ASAP!!" I got the same Feeling at Atlanta And Orlando where you landed 3rd place!...watching your 450WHP Solid Built S13 compete against the 6-900WHP Machines with twice the money into em...but Not Twice the "care." Just goes to show what you can learn and what we can be capable of!

After all this is what we're all here for right? To push each other every day?!
Old 06-12-2016, 12:24 PM   #881
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: "Orlando with Rad Bull"

Better late than never?....Just trying to keep it interesting!

Orlando last year was probably one of the most miserable in terms of Climate... High Humidity being the culprit.. I always look forward to the rounds. But this time I had prepared for the life draining conditions.

I'm late I know... But I like the Flier haha... 3 Days before I leave for New Jersey lmao..

Always a good time to reflect

One of the coolest things about Orlando is the Crazy amount of water.. ponds..lakes.. ALL OVER. I love fishing! And my Boy Tommy...And part of our Crew Picked me up from the Airport. We grabbed a quick bite to eat at one of Tommy's Fav sushi places and booked it straight back to his House... it was 1 Am..and we decided it was the perfect time to go Try and nail some Bass in the pond next to his house....
Epic Nice!!! Must've caught and released 6-7 each!

Mike and JT came in the following Morning. We got straight to work on Tommy's Metal slug and street fighter Jams.. I've always wanted to Conquer Metal Slug.... Was Pumped to have accomplished that!!! Psyched on it for sure haha!

and of course we had to do some Fishing with Mike and the boys!

Later on me and JT Jammed out to the track to start prepping things for the next day's practice. Jairus "JT" is no stranger to drifting... He's a multi year D1NZ Champion... Hell of a Mentor and all around good guy. An Excellent addition this Year!!

Out of all the memes... this one had me going the most .... Please feel free to post em if you've got a good one...

Andy Grey's 2016 Weapon... So Sick! Probably my second Favorite FD car

Me And Warren. The things you learn from these guys.....Incredible.

Boss Status

I've Taken on an additional roll's this year.. One of them being Alignment and making sure All the Power get's down to the ground. It's incredible how certain adjustments translate.... into positive or negative. Too much and and we bring out the worst in the MX.. (It's short wheelbase's twitchiness) Too little and Mike won't have enough Grip to drive the car his way. And that's one thing you NEVER want to take away from any driver. Let them drive their way. A good driver can Adapt... but to tell them "You can drive this car that way." Would be taking the "Art" out of Drifting.

One thing is reading the tire wear... A picture tells a thousand words.. Much like a Spark Plug. Beginning of the event

By Qualifying Friday
Old 06-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #882
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued: Part 2 "Orlando with Rad Bull"

This life is just Unreal! Every single day of it.. Struggles... Obstacles...Overcoming Obstacles...Friendships...Experiences... and over all Health. What keeps us from experiencing what Life has to offer? Maybe not so smart.... but when images like this are to be seen in real life.. they're burned into our souls. Right after Matt Madrigal Secured 3rd Place in Pro 2!!

Mike and Myself

A little More Fishing!

Steak and Shake... EPIC SHAKES!..don't ask me what Warren is doing...

Loading up After the event with Matt Fields Crew. Solid guys! and Pumped to be able to be transported by such a diligent team. Sean Alessi in the Background. Awesome to see him grow with his Videography work. He did my "The Wolf" short Event Documentary.

Epic Florida Mud Bog Races after our Event... Crazy Womping Machines!!

Sandwiched in the middle haha... Lucky me haha. Great stories though!!

Got Home and started to Organize things again... I'm Loaded to the top guys. This is easily the most load i've ever carried and It's proving to take a TON of time. Between managing everything with the car maintenance wise... and fixing small little issues so that the car remains solid and things don't run away from me.. I've started to check myself and keep lists of tasks listed.. in Priority from most important to least important. But when the chance to Drive presents itself... I couldn't help myself.
Get home on a Tuesday... Square away Maint on a Wednesday.. and woke up Thursday.... went straight to autozone to grab some general wire. My starter is still having issues when Hot.. Still can't pin-point it..but My Battery Reads 12.62 V 100% on it's own.. and logs show 14.1-14.3V at idle... But then if I come off track and the car is hot.. I'm only getting 9V Max and the starter won't turn over. It's been happening since last year's ASB. So if the car is still "Hot" I have to Bump start it. ANNOYING!! But anyways.. I woke up Thursday ready to Put the Starter on it's own Relay directly from the Battery because I am still utilizing the OEM starter wiring. Figure'd that'd be a good place to start. But of course.... I see a post on Instagram about Formula Drift's #ThursdaynightDrift at Irwindale Speedway and everything went out the door. Ran into the trailer to see if I had tires... Fuel... Check... Check... Ok IRWINDALE I'M COMING!!

Changed The Redline Synthetic 50Wt Race Oil.. which By the way is Incredible stuff... swapped Filters... and Loaded up the Wolf.
These types of pics...never get old

Behind my Boy Sean Adriano. Congrats to him for his First Pro-Am Podium Finish Which Lessens the Limited Class Competition but Means BIG things for him!

Still waiting on a Solid Time slot to get the Car Painted... It's def Proving to be tough to schedule it in... between My Events, Formula Drift with Mike and the Team, Moving Home's Yet Again, And moving my stuff to Alex Rodrigues Motorsports in Corona.. Finding a 4-5 Day Slot to paint the car is soooo hard. But I can't wait! I'm looking Forward to it!!

Not that I'm proud of Riding the Limiter... but some media guys had asked me to try and put out some flames. I told them they probably wouldb't be able to see them during the day But I'd try. Most Rotary Owners would think I was crazy for riding the Limiter in a higher Powered 2-rotor. I didn't think twice. I've got 100% Confidence in this engine. Enough so to raise my Rev Limit to 9K After we install some new Injectors! Here's a quick Donut and Lap session at Thursday Night drift.

Formula Drift Thursday Night Drift with #Thisisthewolf Aaron Parker - YouTube

The next morning after Cleaning up... I got a little surprise in the mail. Always wanted one of these.. and since I can't afford an expensive Helmet... I wanted to "Style it Up" a little. They didn't have Gold.. and there were limited colors...but I'm happy with this Reflective Blue Shield!

I also found a mechanical Issue with my Clutch. I replaced everything I thought I'd need from my clutch last year. But i'm pretty positive my Exedy Twin's Thick Intermediate plate is past due.. It's not grabbing the way it did last year...and sometimes I can't tell it's even engaged. I''ve adjusted it countless times... before Irwindale and even at Top Drift and now that I'm thinking about it.. It might've played a part in my Crap Initiation's as I E-brake Clutch Kick in.. There is almost zero feedback... and the only time I can tell that it's grabbing... is when it get's hot after slipping for "X" amount of time and Grabs 100%. Usually 3/4 of the way through a bend. It's Dangerous and It almost put me into the wall at Irwindale. As I went into the bank I felt overly Calm...but I thought to myself "It doesn't Feel like its grabbing" ...."And there's not enough room to Re set my line without hitting the wall if I scrub out and re-initiate." ...."Well Shiiiii....Foot to the floor and Hope it holds." ...And luckily it did. But that was one of those "Bad Choices" that you read or hear about racers talk about while they're "in the Moment." Stupid to throw away all the progress to a bad decision when you know something doesn't Feel right. The rest of the car Power wise and suspension wise feels incredible. My Knuckle is DEF off from being quickly welded at the last round. At anywhere closer to Full lock.. i can feel a wobble which is just a by product of quickly Having it welded at an event.
I really need to fix it before I drive again. I'm crunching for time...but I haven't given up. Looking to drive Top Drift Limited The weekend after I get back from New Jersey with Mike and the Team. We shall see what I can make happen!

Me and My Girl

More Updates soon!

Stay Tuned!!

#Thisisthewolf
Old 06-15-2016, 11:00 AM   #883
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Is that a cup holder in Mike's car?
Old 06-18-2016, 04:21 AM   #884
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandriftingfat View Post
Is that a cup holder in Mike's car?
not just any cup holder.... specifically Engineered for Red Bull Cans only... Top O' the line mate.. Top O'the line..
Old 06-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #885
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

sweet as bro.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:39 PM   #886
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
Hey, just got the newest SS.

Congrats!
Old 06-24-2016, 08:44 PM   #887
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update!! "Hustle for it, Work for it, Anything is Possible."

Whats up guys!

Tons and Tons to update But between moving Living Situations, Moving Shop Locations, Competing and Working with with our Dream team with Mike.. I've been really wearing myself thin. But I'm more motivated than Ever and It is a bit pre-mature so I won't give the Details just yet.. BUt I do want to say that Good things have been happeneing!!!

This morning is the perfect example of the "Hustle." Due to some recent events....i've had to make some choices that I hadn't been planning on making. But they are Positive, and I've got strong Feelings about them being so! So this morning I woke up at 6, Did my morning breakfast, Espresso, and "Mindset" reading... and cleared my head for the day. Got out of there immediately and drove from Huntington Beach, to Rancho Cucomonga.. on southern California's best engineered freeway... the 91 .....PSYCHE! haha I hate that freeway. Construction EVERYWHERE!. Picked up my Trailer and Booked it to Corona to Pick up my car. Helped out a bit at the shop just to clean up some and keep the shop tidy, then loaded up the car. Luckily I had filled the Car fully with some Fresh E85 after the last event at Irwindale.. and last night on my way home around 12 midnight I stopped at the E85 Station to fill 3 five Gal Jugs for the weekend. I will say that I'm trying to figure out a better way "To Fuel" the car because it seems like for every 2 day event... I'm using roughly 15-18 Gal per day. Which means I'm usually driving to get gas at the end of the night. ANyways... back on track.. Took the 15 this time around because I actually prefer it...but I was unsure if my Truck would be able to haul all my trailer up the grade.. It was pretty hot out.. 90 degrees F when I was cookin up the hill. Surprisingly I was able to get all the way up to the 138 Exit without any "Excessive" throttle. Cruising at 55 seems to be the ticket... Keep Revs high but not too high.. if that make sense. Got out to the Antelope Valley and decided to get out to the track to set up right away. It took me 5 hours and 45 Min to get to this point...and thats without stopping for Fuel or Food. I actually took my Lunch in the Truck with me in my lunch pale haha. Ate on the road.. Saving Time and Money!!! WOO! Got to the track, set up... First one there.. Score! First pick for a solid Pit spot! Tomorrow is Top Drift Limited comp Round 2! I'm really looking forward to it. SHould be a solid time! And I can't wait to drive! Forgot to change my front tires though... Nt05's aren't legal for Limited class.. So I had to run back into town to swap them out before tomorrow. Got back to the track and It's panning out to be a pretty solid night. Temps are dropping so it should be a nice evening! Anyways...

Got Word that my super street Feature FINALLY was published.. Must've been close to 9 months ago when it was shot haha. But if anyone is INterested in checking it out... Here is the Link!

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...wolf/#photo-25

And here are some sick SHots if you don't want to Read the Feature!

Hope Everyone has a great Weekend!!

If youre in So cal and free!! Come out to WIllow and say whats up!!!!

More Updates soon!

Stay Tuned!!

#Thisisthewolf
Old 07-01-2016, 09:04 PM   #888
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: "On the Move"

Well....seems to be that time again.. on the move once again... But hey.. it's just another stepping stone! Although its a major hassle..and this will be the 4th time I've moved not just my home...but my Garage and car stuff as well... it's just another test. Difficult given the already hectic schedule? Absolutely.. Impossible? pfft... not a chance. Whenever I come across difficult situations these days..I simply tell myself that they're just one of those difficult things that someone else might give up on...and If I don't attack it, conquer it and grow from it even if I don't Conquer it.. I'm not progressing. And at this point... any time I'm not progressing... It's unacceptable..Imo. So Into my new Living situation, and into my new Garage situation I go!! Pumped for the opportunity and VERY happy to have the close friends that I do.

Anyways.. On to the Updates!!

Top Drift Limited was solid. And another Kick in the ass as to where I need to be in terms of Mechanical Maint and up keep on the car. Since I've had such a crazy schedule and VERY limited access to where I had been keeping my car, I havn't been able to spend the time the car needs in order to be properly maintained. Things that I used to do with my eyes closed.. things that I'd normally never think about at the track, were popping up left and right on Saturday. <---This was my nightmare.

So Here's how my Saturday Morning went. First Practice session I go out and realize the car feels..... Not as sharp. My Drivers side Front wheel has a caster "Shimmy" and Is still pulling to the left. This was remnant from my Off track excursion a couple weeks back at Top Drift Pro-Am Round 2 on Horse Thief Mile. I pulled off the track and took a deep breath and told myself I wouldn't go back on track until everything was right. I Pull into the pits and open the hood... I left the car running and while I was staring at the engine grabbed the Throttle body butterfly and gave her a quick whip. Wheeelp that just about did me and and I'm surprised I still Have Eyebrows. The V-band clamp I had to use to get to the dyno.. had failed. It was still holding..but pathetically. I turned the car off and put her up on Jack stands.

Over the next 2 and a half hours I replaced that Garbage V-band clamp off the turbo..with a Genuine Borg Warner Unit. (Thank God for Borg Warner and good ol Pat for Shooting me parts that I knew I'd need to replace). Luckily, I put in the order when I put that crappy V-band on there It was 2 times as bulky as the Borg Warner unit..which kept it from fully seating on each Flange (Turbo/Down Pipe). SOOO as I was taking the Crap V-band off... It of course... Stripped..and Of course.. the threads Gulled up...enabling the nut from coming off the t-bolt clamp. So I had to use a set of Strong Snips to actually cut the damn T-bolt free of the Clamp. No big deal.. Just a reminder of how not to EVER DO THINGS AGAIN. Installed the New Borg Warner unit and Tightened her up nice and snug. It's incredible how well Quality Parts work haha. Then I got under the car and Started measuring fixed points on my Front sub frame to Suspension arms. And realized that my caster was Wayyyyy out on my drivers side. When I hit the pot hole on Horse thief when I went off track... it must've knocked my alignment much further out than I originally thought. This could've also been the reason why I had spun on Initiation as well.. Even earlier on in the day that morning I had been fighting the car just to get it to transition over without spinning.. and despite.. I'd still spun on one of my more comfortable sections of the course.

Although I didn't have all the necessary tools to correctly align the caster in time.. I WAS able to eye-ball it and also get the Toe set to where I wanted. Went back and forth until the car drove straight. It felt night and day different. I got back out on track after Lunch for 2 Laps to test the alignment and finish off a set of tires, came in... turned the car off, swapped tires and went to turn the car on again and.....Click...click... no start. I figured the car was just hot. And although she usually fires right now.. I got a push and she fired up immediately. Got out on track and came straight back off as my dash warning lights where blinking non-stop. Battery voltage was at 9.2 Volts. Even Revving the car to 4K the Voltage wouldn't budge higher than 9.3. Luckily I had set up my Spare parts wall, and put a spare of damn near everything I had a spare of...including another Alternator. Swapped the Alternator in 20 Min and started the car up.. BAM 14.2 Volts. Hell yea... got back out on track and was able to throw down a few Solid Laps.

Here she was after all the late maint and new alignment
https://youtu.be/kZjMq66CgXk

and Here is an In Cabin View!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2fBLakclL8

Ayyyyyy......... Not too bad when she gets the attention she deserves right? With that said.... I've vowed to make sure that I complete my checklist before I take the car out from now on. There are things that I may need to prioritize...but I know with this new Garage set up..and living situation there will be no reason why I won't be able to make sure the Wolf is in Tip Top shape EVERY time she see's the track!

Coming up next is Comp Day!!

Updates ASAP.. But if i don't get back to update before tomorrow Night.. I'll be Driving out at Willow Springs tomorrow night for an 805 Drift day... It's a night event... from 3 to 10 PM. Come on out and watch the Wolf Spit Flames!!

More Updates Soon!

Stay Tuned!!

#ThisistheWolf
Old 07-25-2016, 11:52 AM   #889
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update!! Comp Day!

Well a bit late... But better late than never!

Comp day was Pretty solid. Practice in the morning and Qualifying after practice. The morning practice session was the best the car had been running all weekend and again ...thankfully I was able to come out to practice the day before...otherwise there's NO way the car would have made it through the weekend.

My Tire wear =-)

Qualifying went pretty good. I Spun on one run and put down what I thought was a decent run. Ended up slotting me in the number 7 qualifying position.

But During qualifying a fellow competitor hit a cone on his second qual run andit put a hole in his radiator. BUMMER!!

I had already completed everything on my car and went over to see how bad it was. After inspecting it... It looked like it was not repairable. They called everywhere looking for a replacement radiator. But no luck. I sat and stared at it for a while and finally realized that I could fix it. So I explained to Brandon how to do it... But he looked at me like I was crazy haha. So I said gimme that radiator. I was able to push through all of the damaged fins on the top and bottom of the damaged vein. I then Cut the vein in half completely. Then Pinched the living crap out of them with my massive bicep strength. Then Folded over the excess vein onto itself and again pinched the Vein. Did this to both sides of the damaged Vein on the radiator..and guess what?!! It didn't leak!!!! He was able to compete the rest of the event!!!

My first battle was against a grey 350z. We went OMT and I ended up messing up on my follow and shallowed up putting me next to him exiting the last outer zone...instead of ON line behind him. He took the W this time. But I'll get him next time for sure. Sorry.... i'm gonna have to cut this post short because I'm getting really really light headed. Talk to you guys soon! Updates asap
Old 07-25-2016, 01:05 PM   #890
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: "Hard to Keep up"

Well Lots has happened in the past couple weeks. Between all the moves and updates I've gotten behind on routine Maint with the car. I was invited to Ryan Litterall's "Blood Sweat & Gears" show a couple weeks back and got to show the car off as well as do some donuts in the back behind the shop with a few of the guys participating in the show. It was a really good time!

I trailer my car everywhere now. No longer a street machine.En Route.... Who Can Guess who the white car belongs to?!

The Show was Packed! With some awesome cars that really displayed what our scene was really about!

Few of the Homies

And then The Donut Party in the Back was So much fun!! Ended up getting a little too close to the curb and rammed my 4" Turn down into it. Bent it pretty bad after that and since it had pinched the 90 Degree bend out of the mid pipe..I decided it was best to call it quits on the donuts. Exhaust Back Pressure has been known to pop an engine. So I was back in the Parking lot soon after that =-)

Bent

After the Show I had a pretty Hectic schedule. I needed to book it back to the garage. Dismount a few tires, Pull of my Hood and Fenders and get drop them off to the painter an hour and a half away. Then I had to be at the Airport at 5:30 AM for my Flight to Montreal, Canada for the Formula Drift Round/Wold Championship with Mike and the Team. I immediately called Three piece.us and let them know that I would have to wait till I got back to drop off the loaners and pick up my New wheels and just focused on getting the Body Panels to the Painter. It was pretty late already... as we had left the show at around 9:30 PM. Got back to the Shop at 10:30... Pulled the Wolf out and docked her,...and immediately got to pulling off the hood, Fenders etc and was able to get out of there by 11:15. Then I had to go drop off my Trailer in Storage... So that took another 45 Min. And then I was able to get to the paint shop around 1:15am. Pretty Crazy He was still there...but I guess he said he works best late at night..so it worked out for my crazy schedule haha.

Was able to drop everything off and get a few hours sleep before the early Flight out

Ran into some bro's at the airport

And Showed up IN Canada....

Me and JT

To Be continued........
Old 07-25-2016, 02:13 PM   #891
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued: "into the Ringer"

Canada was crazy. Despite the fact that we had to install a fresh PPRE 26B 4 Rotor into Rad Bull and Do a full re-tune with the new Turbo Housings with only 2 Days before the event started...Plus logistics, plus remembering all incoming parts, etc... was just Crazy. But our team Crushed it. And we pulled it off by working together damn near Non-Stop.
Despite our efforts.... We ended up going into the wall during our Second PRactice session right before Qualifying. Mike was Feeling Really good and layed down some Awesome Runs. But at the top level of Drifting in the world.. anything can happen at any moment.. and sometimes it's not the drivers ..or the adjoining crew's fault. But Accidents DO happen and the only thing you can do to prepare for it is be ready and have all your ducks in a line..

SO as is.. Mike unluckily ended up juuuuust nicking the wall in the rear of the car... one of the bash bar struts actually bent... (Probably Previously Damaged) and left our Gem of an Active rear Bash Bar utterly Useless against the Canadian Concrete Barrier..and at upwards of 75-85 MPH.. thats all that takes to grab you around and whip the front end of the car around into the concrete. Within Min...we were already all awaiting Mike and Radbull IN the pits. We knew he hit hard..but it's almost a slight bit of a black out from when the tow truck driver gets the car on the back of the truck to when he gets back to the pit. WHile this is happening.. Warren (PPRE) Is hot on the comms with us inspecting the damage and having us Pull Spare parts from our bins to prepare the parts that WILL need to be replaced. It's non stop as Micki is pulling Parts and barking commands, Myself and JT are pulling our "Most Used" tools out... 21,19, 17,14,12..... Sockets, Long sockets, open end wrenches... Cordless Snap on Angle Grinder... YES Angle Grinder...because nothing ever comes off easy when you go into the wall... Were organizing, making space.. and then Here comes Rad-Bull. Mike still in the Drivers seat on the back of the Tow Truck and Warren Running Along-side still inspecting Damage.

We get the car off.. and Litereally The entire Drivers side of the car...in terms of Suspension.. Needs to be replaced. Everything from Upper and Lower, Wise Fab Arms...to our Primo KW Coilovers are all bent up and need to be replaced. If it looks ok.. chances are it's not. A Cast HUB...looks ok... trust us.. It's not. And the last thing you want to do is find out that it isn't ok...after you've already done all the hard work in putting it back together. So we were on it.....and this might've been the biggest time crunch our team had faced thus far... Qualifying was in 45 min... and the car just been put on jack stands. Now I don't know how... But our team just divided ourselves into 2 parts... 2 of us to repair the front end....and 2 of us to repair the rear.. The most we talked to eachother was barking out Tool size numbers and types.. Back and forth... Time FLEW by..
these were the only pictures taken from that craziness

the aftermath in our pits..

the FD official comes by and says "You guys are up." Mike does what he does best and calmy walks up to the official and says.. "Nah...we'll only be going out on our second run." He still Amazes me with his Confidence in us.... And because of that... I knew I HAD to do everything I could to get the car back out there... Id like to pretend we were able to kick it up a notch after that but we were already on the threshold of doing our very best and Fastest/thoroughly safe jobs.. It was Nuts you guys. And Slowly...although I was focused on the task at hand... I started to see mangled parts.....replaced with new ones... Someone barks out.. "Hey those coilovers need to be set up!!!!" and someone on our team replies "NAHHH I Already did it..Who did?! we were all already doing tasks.. we all look up..and around... "Mike Did it.." He's not just a driver.... Mike IS one of US!. Fully Capable..and ALWAYS looking to help. I look up... the rear end wheel is put on... I see pieces of Disc Brakes scattered around.... A thought to myself "Didn't think the rotor was damaged,"... a second thought "... Why wouldn't it be?" "... What's next Warren?! ...Did we Forget anything?!" ...When you're on a Good team... you shouldn't question whether or not you should ASK a question..because someone might've missed it... someone might know it.. someone may just save the day. Plus the worst that could happen is someone telling you they've got it already. That's one of my favorite parts of our team. No one makes you feel dumb for asking a question..or making a Mistake. I'd consider any mistake any individual on our team makes.... personally my own....Because that doesn't matter. What REALLY matters is that it's Fixed... not "Who did it." It's when these instances arise... or when teams start missing VERY important issues that not one member spotted.. that they might want to look at themselves. Our team works great together. Unfortunately, one of our rotors was slightly bent up front and we had already used the spare and the other was machined differently so we couldn't use it. We had to send Mike out to Qualify with Crap front brakes. But Guess who went out there with Crap front Brakes And Qualified?!

Mad Mike Whiddett

He Qualified when most other drivers would crack...and fold...and or not even try to go out and put down a run. Mike Constantly talks about giving the fans their money's worth. They've purchased tickets to a show that IS formula Drift.. and he lives by part of that in being his DUTY to put on a good show for them. That's one of the things that makes Mike Whiddett so great.

Back out on the Grid.. New Fenders and all.. and YES this is the side that was damaged =-)

After Qualifying we ended up borrowing a disc from a fellow competitor and being able to give Mike his brakes back. For his Top 32 Battle...He'd Face Odi Bachis. A good driver. and Very Consistent. Unfortunately... On Mikes Follow run he made a small mistake which gave Odi a large gap on the bank... Mike Managed to catch up on the rest of the course but in FD...that's enough to give the advantage to the other driver for part 1 of the 2 part battle. On Mikes lead.... Mike got jussssst a tad too close to the wall again and ended up doing a mini repeat of his wall collision earlier on before qualifying. This put us out of the Competition. But what needs to be understood... is not the fact that we were put out.. But the fact that in a year and a half... there has only been ONE single time that Mike has made a mistake in Competition that has put him out of the "Main Show" or top 16... and that was this round. Not many other drivers can say that they've remained that consistent. So, in my opinion....one small driving mistake is perfectly acceptable... Yes Mike is always hard on himself when he doesn't do what he knows he's capable of...but This is the worlds Toughest Drift Series! The very Top Flight of it all. There's no question He can drive... And so to me...it's only a matter of time till we're able to catch up to the teams who've got Years and Years of Data on this circuit. We've already made leaps and bounds.. its only a matter of time.

I do my best to help out with what I can. Even if it means Running something to Mike to get signed while he's in convo with colleagues etc. He's always happy to give back to the fans.

Rad Bull Still Rips

Work

Team

And on....
Old 07-25-2016, 02:47 PM   #892
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update Continued:

When I got back from Canada... I was able to pick up my New Wheels from Threepiece.US. They Absolutely Killed it with these!!

So Now I've got (10) Wheels Total. Which is enough to keep me from running back and forth from the tire machine so that we can focus on the task at hand instead of the logisitics of things WHILE at the track. All Wheels are 18x11 Aside from my fronts which are 17"
I'm pretty damn Thankful to say the least

And would you believe I fit em All in the Prius LMAO

Stopped By turbo smart to pick up some small 1/16 to AN-4 adapter fittings. I was in a time cruch to get the car on the dyno and Ended up using Aluminum Fittings for the time being. But They needed to be replaced.. so it was one of the first things on my list when I knew I would have a week or so to get some things done to the car. Here's the Man of the hour "Marty Staggs" ...one guy who's always gone out of his way to help out! I'm pretty thankful to be partnered with such awesome people and companies!

Don't know if I posted this yet or not..But I pulled my exhaust off and repaired the Pinched 90 in a vice. Took a little time strategy and Patience..but well worth it. Got it back to about 95%...which is good enough for me.
Before

After

And When you rush....things come out Rushed.... Without checking.... I had been running my car for the past couple months like this... I've got two holes in my Lower intake manifold...and ON top of that.. the runners don't align with the ports. In fact... they're way out.... Air has been slamming into the outer seal of the O-ring which in turn...has been leaking....probably this entire time.

The hole was caused by the flange head on the bolt. I'm now using smaller O.D. Allen Head Bolts so that they don't touch. Had the Manifold Repaired in 3 spots... and Also had My buddy weld "EVEN" the port ID to Match the O-ring and housing Semi-P port. MUCH smoother.. But I did have to spend a few hours carefully Porting. Very Tedius.... especially with my schedule these days..but it was 100% Necessary and there was no way I was going to go back out there with Leaks etc.

I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself for not taking pictures of my finished job. I'll try to remember next time the LIM and Gasket come off. But I first matched the Gasket to the Port..using a new LIM Gasket. Then put the Gasket onto the LIM and..Etched it...and Ported out the LIM. I also fixed a few areas on the Primary and Secondary Ports where the Gasket had been protruding. Although I am Already VERY pleased with the Power delivery of the car... I'm excited to see what she puts down without Leaks... with MORE Fuel (6) I.D. 1700's and a Properly Matched Intake tract. Now we can Rev out to 9K!!:icon_tup:

So this finally Brings me Current After all these Months of bringing you guys Late Updates! Just for kicks... Here's a Pic of my New Injectors..

Thanks Again to one of my OLDEST and Favorite Companies..

Full Function Engineering Providing me with Enough CC's to deplete a Corn Field in an Hour!!

(6) Injector Dynamics Stainless I.D.1700X

IF anyone is Interested. I Still have Two Sets of (2) Stainless Internal and Matched I.D. 1300's For sale at $375.00 SHIPPED a Pair. Just Let me know!

More Updates soon!

Thanks Guys!!

Stay Tuned!!

#Thisisthewolf
Old 07-25-2016, 03:06 PM   #893
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
I can't believe how hard you guys work on Mike's car and you do it every single time you're needed. Props to your team.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 03:11 PM   #894
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I can't believe how hard you guys work on Mike's car and you do it every single time you're needed. Props to your team.
Thanks Brotha!!!!!! It's easy to work hard for someone who really believes in you!

ALSO!!! Forgot to post this up. Got a pic of my Hatch Visor with the Test shoot from paint... Came in hot..... And I'm So pumped on the color!!! Can't Wait for it to be complete!!

What do you guys think?!
Old 07-25-2016, 08:38 PM   #895
LaMaR-
Leaky Injector

LaMaR- is an unknown quantity at this point
I never actually post on here anymore but I do check in weekly to see if you've updated your thread. Its great to see the updates from you and Mike and I must say the first time I saw him drive I was hooked. That was at FD ATL last year. Also I saw the new color on IG a couple days ago, beautiful choice and I can't wait to see the car complete.
LaMaR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #896
gt3071r240
Leaky Injector

gt3071r240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Color looks great, right size flake and has great variation in different lighting!
gt3071r240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 08:26 AM   #897
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Brilliant fix! I'll have to remember that. Congrats on the feature and all the sponsorships. You've come a long way homey.

Also that color is dope.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:05 AM   #898
Sandman32

Trader Rating: (1)
Sandman32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
One of my favorite builds.. keep up the good work!!!
Sandman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:04 AM   #899
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Is Whiddett always turnt?
Old 07-28-2016, 09:07 AM   #900
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Wow this is the perfect example of never quit on what u love...been following this build for awhile happy to see all the success u've accomplished my man

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote