Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
extra-made garage is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to extra-made garage
Lightbulb **G.Apple GP4128 Racing Bucket Seat SALE**

**G.Apple Red Racing Seat**

What's one of the most important car parts of the interior? If you answered seats, keep reading. G.Apple brings to you it's first line of performance seats to the U.S. These seats will hug you and your bottom until you've had enough. I test sat in one of these and when I got up, the seat stuck to my butt and had to pull it off! Handcrafted so well with the highest quality materials.

black FRP

Inner seat

+3M materials+

Someone requested Black seats?

Blue Seats pics upon request

Main Features

1. Brand new and plastic wrapped
  2. Lightweight 12lbs.
  3. Seat cloth made with moisture absorbing 3M flannel( An industry First!)
  4. Grade A FRP bucket
  5. Padded removable memory-foam pads
  6. Universal fitment.
  7. Seat brackets and hardware included.
  8. Can be used with Memory Super Low Position Seat Mount (seat Rail And Slider) or Nagisa Auto Super Low Seat Rails.
  9. Seat with brackets dimensions: 36.5x23x19 inches each; inner seat area at widest: 15 inches
  10. Measurements include, for inner-seat at narrowest: 14 in.; overall height:35 in.; height of seat at the shoulder wings: 22 in.
List Price: 350.00 Sale: 250.00 plus shipping

PM for shipping quotes
1-888-240-8517
Distributor for Footwerks suspension.
email at [email protected]
www.footwerksusa.com

Last edited by extra-made garage; 02-08-2007 at 04:44 PM..
extra-made garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #2
Adikt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Adikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Adikt
Any other colors available besides red? Are these FIA approved? Where are they made? And who the hell is G.Apple?
Adikt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 11:42 PM   #3
withy
Leaky Injector

withy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to withy
i was just about to ask if they are scca approved?
withy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
j20accord00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
j20accord00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to j20accord00
i think the seat looks awesome. its only 12 pounds too..but yeah i would like to know if they are FIA approved as well..and if there are any other colors to chose from. Im a big fan of black myself..its neutral. Also what if you buy a pair do you get a better deal?

-Evan
j20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:30 PM   #5
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
^haha i was just gonna ask all those same questions. and also a price shipped to 22407. thanks
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:51 PM   #6
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
when you say brackets and rails included, does that mean it comes with everything to mount in s chassis?
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:02 PM   #7
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004
when you say brackets and rails included, does that mean it comes with everything to mount in s chassis?

Like everyones been asking, are there any other colors?
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:53 PM   #8
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Shipping quote to 55082? Fuck it i will try one out.

Ax
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #9
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
i searched google and found this

http://cgi.ebay.ca/G-Apple-GP4128-Ra...QQcmdZViewItem
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #10
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
So the seat is cheaper if you buy it from him on ebay! mmmm!??!?
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #11
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
any seat is scca legal if you run a backbrace. the seat is not FIA approved. but, we dont live in france. so it dosent matter. this is why you can run aluminum seats in USA. (FIA will never pass aluminum seats)
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:58 PM   #12
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
Hell for that price i think i might just try on out. But why hasnt he answered any of our questions? Im sure we all would love to know most of the wuestions that have been asked. I hope shipping isnt too bad..
Old 12-30-2006, 12:00 AM   #13
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
shippings 50$ on the ebay link
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:39 AM   #14
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
any reviews on these seats?
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #15
j20accord00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
j20accord00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to j20accord00
what happened to this guy? lol
j20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:44 PM   #16
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Probably busy or gives a person a preview of how their customer service is.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:40 PM   #17
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
any seat is scca legal if you run a backbrace. the seat is not FIA approved. but, we dont live in france. so it dosent matter. this is why you can run aluminum seats in USA. (FIA will never pass aluminum seats)
Backbrace ?
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:01 PM   #18
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
For a cage it wraps around the back of the seat and gives it more reinforcement .
Old 01-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #19
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adikt
Any other colors available besides red? Are these FIA approved? Where are they made? And who the hell is G.Apple?
Yes we have royal blue and stealth black. These are made in Taiwan. G.apple is a new brand of interior goods that we're promoting Sorry to all who needed questions answered, we've been out this time of year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j20accord00
i think the seat looks awesome. its only 12 pounds too..but yeah i would like to know if they are FIA approved as well..and if there are any other colors to chose from. Im a big fan of black myself..its neutral. Also what if you buy a pair do you get a better deal?

-Evan
For a pair I can work it to 220. each. I only have 2 of each color left. Act fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
thanks chmercer!

Quote:
Just only brackets and bolt and nuts included. this will bolt down to the s chassis but it'd be better to get adjustable rails too. Any good seat rail will do.

yep that's me on ebay. thought ebay was frowned upon here so I left my ebay username off my profile. feedback is pretty good. If anybody wants I can get skateboard stuff too. Just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab
any reviews on these seats?
My initial and only review thus far, is that it really hugs the waist, but leaves room for the legs to shift. Haven't sweated on these, as there made with moisture- absorbing 3M material. So I'm pretty sure they're supposed to stay dry or dry quickly. I'm about 5'9" and 33 at the waist 142 lbs. It fits pretty well. For the bigger fellas, I'm looking to get wider and bigger bucket seats in stock.

Did I forget anybody? Forgive if I haven't been responsive, I've been celebrating nonstop and haven't gotten near a computer all this time.lol
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 01-01-2007, 05:42 PM   #20
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by extra-made garage
yep that's me on ebay. thought ebay was frowned upon here so I left my ebay username off my profile. feedback is pretty good. If anybody wants I can get skateboard stuff too. Just let me know.
I think the point was that you're selling cheaper on eBay than on here.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #21
Egg:Shen

Egg:Shen is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice seat...I will hopefully have one in the whip soon...
Egg:Shen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #22
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
I think the point was that you're selling cheaper on eBay than on here.
Sometimes we run different specials or discounts in various locations. That particular listing on ebay was for one red seat for one week. If someone had purchased that, they would've gotten a great deal, lol. Some things I'll post may be higher or lower priced than other products I have, and in different locations. It's mostly based on supply and demand.
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 01-02-2007, 03:04 PM   #23
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Quote:

Just only brackets and bolt and nuts included. this will bolt down to the s chassis but it'd be better to get adjustable rails too. Any good seat rail will do.
So is it side mount or bottom mount? And when you say Adjustable Rails, thats same as Sliders right, to put under each of the sidemount brackets? Pretty good price since similar seats go for 300+!

Also, FIA certification basically means you pay to get a license right? Is there any crash safety analysis involved in your seat design and/or licensing? Im down for a BLACK one, once I pawn off my other seats... used momo start and sparco speed....
Old 01-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #24
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy116
So is it side mount or bottom mount? And when you say Adjustable Rails, thats same as Sliders right, to put under each of the sidemount brackets? Pretty good price since similar seats go for 300+!

Also, FIA certification basically means you pay to get a license right? Is there any crash safety analysis involved in your seat design and/or licensing? Im down for a BLACK one, once I pawn off my other seats... used momo start and sparco speed....
Both. Brackets bolt up to the side of the seat and rails or chassis bolts to the bottom. Right on the Sliders. These haven't been FIA approved yet. These crash tested. The use of this product is at your own discretion. Pm your zip code for a shipping quote.
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 01-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #25
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
"A Seat Back Brace is required on all non-FIA seats by the SCCA. This strong, steel unit is designed to bolt to the back of your seat and clamp to the roll bar. No welding is required. The unit is fully adjustable from 2 1/2" up to 15", making it ideal for multi driver cars. It can be used with just about any seat at any angle. For added safety in side impacts, it is recommended that you use two braces."

copy paste from pegasus racing

you can get these anywhere though
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:36 AM   #26
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
anyone got anything to report? Any pics of it inside the car?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #27
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Sale Price will be reduced to 200.00 per seat. I need these off the shelf ASAP!
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM   #28
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^Do you have two in black?

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #29
extra-made garage
Zilvia Member

Yes, we have two left.
1-888-240-8517
www.footwerksusa.com
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #30
Adikt
Zilvia Member

Adikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura aboutAdikt has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Adikt
Black seat shipped to 60016
Adikt is offline   Reply With Quote