Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-26-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Greddy/Trust Front lip for S14 Kouki JDM Bumper

I get a lot of inquiries on these, and I know how you guys don't like to wait so I have a couple of these in stock now...

$216.00 + tax/shipping (whichever applies)

Designed for JDM kouki S14 bumper only, these will not fit US or Zenki bumpers.

Can be shipped, but bear in mind these come in oversized box so shipping can be a bit pricey.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:33 PM   #2
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
NIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE!!! how much would shipping be to 94403? so for CA folk, its $233.82 (8.25% tax) + shipping right?
Old 07-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
fukdishiet
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
fukdishiet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this is the gracer lip?
fukdishiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 09:28 AM   #4
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
any pics of it on a car??? i'd like to see some....
Old 07-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #5
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
NIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE!!! how much would shipping be to 94403? so for CA folk, its $233.82 (8.25% tax) + shipping right?
Right. Shipping is about $100 due to the oversized box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukdishiet View Post
this is the gracer lip?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifting_changed_mylife View Post
Old 07-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
is this going to be something that you can get a hold of whenever or is it limited time....I plan to go kouki but not til next summer at least but I will need this in the future and finding a reliable source would make it easier
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:19 PM   #7
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
is this going to be something that you can get a hold of whenever or is it limited time....I plan to go kouki but not til next summer at least but I will need this in the future and finding a reliable source would make it easier
As long as they are still available, I can still get them. Its just they take a while to get in on special order (6-8 weeks). Thats why I ordered a couple to keep in stock.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:21 AM   #8
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
how much shipped to 11412?
Old 07-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #9
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUTH'LESSDET View Post
how much shipped to 11412?
$312 shipped.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #10
dorifuto_sluto
Leaky Injector

dorifuto_sluto is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to dorifuto_sluto Send a message via Yahoo to dorifuto_sluto
might be a lil' off topic but who makes those guard arches for the rear fender. i heard c-west makes them, but their not available/discontinued on their site. a lil' help would be very much appreciated. thanks...
Old 07-29-2007, 04:00 PM   #11
nismostyle240
Leaky Injector

nismostyle240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nismostyle240
I'm looking to get this soon has well has some other parts,how much shipped to 22030?
nismostyle240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:12 PM   #12
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
pm sent.... looking to pick up this week!
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismostyle240 View Post
I'm looking to get this soon has well has some other parts,how much shipped to 22030?

$316 shipped
Old 07-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #14
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifting_changed_mylife View Post

here are some of mine

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #15
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
cool, my g/f went to pick it up thanks alot justin!!!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 02:17 PM   #16
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
kouli lip

justin,
i'll take one of these. will pick up tomorrow. please hold one for me.
thanks,
carlo

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #17
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
cool, my g/f went to pick it up thanks alot justin!!!!!
Yeah, thanks for your business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
justin,
i'll take one of these. will pick up tomorrow. please hold one for me.
thanks,
carlo
OK... what time are you coming by only one left.

If anyone else wants one, PM me and Ill preorder them for you.

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 07-31-2007 at 08:25 PM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:13 PM   #18
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
Thanks for the front lip,im sure it'll look nice on our car.
iPurple_Misfit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPurple_Misfit! View Post
Thanks for the front lip,im sure it'll look nice on our car.
Post up pics when you guys get it installed
Old 08-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Post up pics when you guys get it installed
heres a pic i took last nite!!!!
Old 08-02-2007, 04:33 PM   #21
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
heres a pic i took last nite!!!!
Looks good. If you're in the area stop by and Ill take a high res pic.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:08 PM   #22
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
didn't buy one from justin, but here's my contribution....
Old 08-02-2007, 10:34 PM   #23
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Thanks for holdin that lip for me Justin!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:57 PM   #24
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
Thanks for holdin that lip for me Justin!
No problem. For those of you who missed out I have more on order and should arrive within 6-8 weeks.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:30 PM   #25
redZENKI
Zilvia Member

redZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her selfredZENKI is making a name for him/her self
How much would this be shipped to 98087?
redZENKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #26
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

We now have 4 more back in stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redZENKI View Post
How much would this be shipped to 98087?
Shipping is $150.00 due to the oversized box
Old 08-22-2007, 11:40 AM   #27
97s14kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
97s14kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much shipped to 39507? also can u get some jdm kouki bumper also?
97s14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:20 PM   #28
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97s14kouki View Post
how much shipped to 39507? also can u get some jdm kouki bumper also?
$216 + $150 shipping for the front lip.
$245 + $150 shipping for the front bumper
Old 08-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #29
JDM Junkyard
Zilvia Member

JDM Junkyard is an unknown quantity at this point
So no more till October?
JDM Junkyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 12:01 AM   #30
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

I have 3 more that just arrived today. Well 4 and one sold already. Get em now while you can