Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2022, 02:13 PM   #11
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
Good discussion fellas. I owned my fair share of s-chassis cars back in 2001-2010. I sold my last one at that time to some 16 yr old kid who immediately started telling me about all his plans to turn it into a drift car, which made me hesitant to sell, but I did anyways. About a month later I learned that he crashed it and was a total loss. Sad!

Fast forward to 201?8? I really got the itch to get another s14 and finding a clean example seemed to be getting pretty tough. I?d been away from Zilvia and the ?game? for quite some time but after about a year of searching (and countless let downs) I did acquire what I was looking for and for a reasonable price

Having kids of my own, everything always takes a lot longer, but I?ve been slowly trying to make a copy of that previous car that got wrecked. Some day I will get there! Parts are certainly a lot harder to come by than they used to be (you could literally find ANYTHING in the classifieds back then!) but it just adds to the effect of owning an s14 these days. When people do see it, it usually sparks quite a lot of conversation!

Just glad to see this place up and running again
I remember the old days when the for sale section would have literal pages of posts daily.

I bought my wing, my jdm rear bumper, my s15 diff, my z32 brakes, my sway bars my jdm kouki lights, two sets of folding mirrors all from Zilvians.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote