Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Stalker problem

Since this is the technical support area of the forum I think I will ask for some technical support here.... I have a problem, there is a person following me around and negative repping every post he can possibly negative rep. Is there anyway to prevent this? I believe this is abuse of zilvia's rep feature. He is literally repping me for anything I say.

What should I do? The only option I see is to stop posting.

I'd like to thank you before hand for looking into this. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just looked at your Reputation. It's not the same person repping you everytime.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #3
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Really? Maybe that person has multiple accounts. The reason why I believe it is the same person because he is negative repping for all the comments I make about rims.

Thread Date Description
Work Vsxx se vende... 01-20-2007 09:59 AM always an excuse eh?
s13 on 18"s?... 01-17-2007 07:41 AM stop changing your mind fool

And it seems it started with this post. http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...75#post1212375

I believe it is more than understandable if I say something that offends people and thus receive negative rep. I just believe that following someone around and negative repping them is a bit unfair.

Is there anyway to track the IP of the user(s) who are negative repping me? Thanks again for your help.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Roofles, looks like someone don't like you.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Even so, that's only 2 Reps out of 23 you currently have. Far from Stalking. If you think you know who it is, then PM them and ask them about it. I'm not about to hand out an IP address. I think your best bet would be to just grow thicker skin. Good luck.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:18 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Ok, cool. Thanks for the help then. And, just to clarify, I didn't want his ip. Was just wondering if you could look at the ips from the negative reps and see if its one person signing on different zilvia accounts and negative repping me. But either way, its ok. Thanks. :P
Old 01-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Those 2 that you mentioned are from the same user. All the rest are different users.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #8
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Ok, thank you.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:36 AM   #9
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
get a premie account and see who's reppin you
Old 01-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #10
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

I paid for one but im waiting for my account to get updated not sure if someone has to go do it and hasn't done it (I used search and some people had to get their accounts upgraded) or if something is wrong with the system. was planning on waiting a couple of days to see whats going on. Anyone lock this thread please? I can't lock my own threads yet =/.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Closed Thread