Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Australia/New Zealand

Old 02-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Australia and New Zealans Travel Advice?

Hey guys, I know you guys aren’t travel agents but I was just wondering if any of you guys could help me out a bit. I’m planning on spending a week on the southern island of New Zealand and a week in Sydney and Melbourne. We have some basic plans like Milford Sound and the Sydney Zoo but I was wondering if any of the locals had and input on what we should do or see. The trip is planned for the first 2 weeks of October (incase that matters). Thanks in advance for the help!
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Sydney
Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor (all basically together)
Bondi Beach (east)
Blue Mountain (100km out west)
Bathurst, awesome mountain track you can drive on! (a bit more west of blue mountain)
Old 02-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #3
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Really appreciate it! Ill start to look into those.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:09 AM   #4
danny92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
danny92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh man you gotta check out north island too!! Kiwi's are super friendly and the car scene here ain't too bad either. I'm based in Auckland and there's quite a few places thats worth a visit. Never been to south island myself so can't help you with that but if your thinking of coming to NZ, definitely gotta check out north island. Would recommend summer time too enjoy the lovely beaches NZ has to offer . if you need more information regarding the north island part then feel free to pm me bro!
danny92 is offline   Reply With Quote