Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-11-2007, 07:47 AM   #91
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
70+mph initiation
oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #92
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Not a Pic but it's me and action. We had a day at the track yesterday. Don't complain about the quality...ha ha it's rough. The camera was attached to a chase car...I will post another higher quality vid of most of the cars from the day soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQxeEiEAiU
Old 04-15-2007, 01:58 PM   #93
datsunfreak

datsunfreak is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to datsunfreak
Some random pics from yesterday...

Some from our event last fall...

Old 04-15-2007, 05:51 PM   #94
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light

Old 04-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #95
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM   #96
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

haha sorry to whore the pic, but it makes me laugh
Old 04-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #97
CodyW
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
CodyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CodyW
losing body panels in miami FTW! haha...one of my photographer buddies got a ton of awesome shots of your car down there, i'll post a link once he gets everything uploaded.

oh, and here's a recent addition of mine for this thread too...

s3mag.com :: slide-style.com :: codywellons.com
CodyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:18 AM   #98
sideways in 916

sideways in 916 is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is a zilvia?!

if its too big ill take it off. the car is for sale btw if anyone cares haha. will run 11s once nitrous is installed (bottle and kit included with sale)
sideways in 916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #99
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Figure might as well post these.

Old blown headgasket days, 4x4, when i get outta school, gonna definately get it awesomeness and event it up.

Old 04-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #100
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Don't mind the watermarks, they were taken by the track photographer....

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #101
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingpanda
^^^ Nice no-hander, Ray!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a/uglydori.jpg
Not so recent.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...IDD3_003-1.jpg
Somewhat recent.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ed04d7772s.jpg
Somewhat more recent.

I don't have many pictures since my car is SO boring, and thus I had to take matters into my own hands...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q46SaDopsYk
Most recent.

-danny

d00d... danny... that was by far one of the most entertaining drift videos i've seen... it looks like we pretty much have the same driving style....

somewhat most recent gymkhana pic:

Old 04-17-2007, 11:10 PM   #102
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dont laugh at my car!! lol jk!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:32 AM   #103
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
First event:

Old 04-18-2007, 12:17 PM   #104
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews

Green car is stock ka on 225/45-17's

Video of the new car
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1973505180
Still setting it up and it sucks to drive right now, its getting there though.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:22 PM   #105
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
me and alex when we had are other cars
Old 04-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #106
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection

sweet thanks cody i can't wait to see em!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 06:16 PM   #107
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Vid from a local event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ZOKzspvVM
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #108
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe

Old 04-18-2007, 09:51 PM   #109
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
on march 31, balcony with a bad clutch

speed_racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #110
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
Cone dodging at the auto-x:

Crooked Cone dodging at Thunderhill:

Old 04-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #111
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of

DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #112
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Here are a couple of action shots from Thursday, April 19th 2007 in Virginia.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:31 PM   #113
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 AM   #114
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
some pics from past weekend weeee

some are shitty quality

i wish i had 2 more for this run
the only run me and flybert did together which i led!!

SAME RUN

TEAM FACIAL

pull it in son!!

i like this pic a lot

color is odd..
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:33 PM   #115
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Me and Henry

Me and John

4 wheel lock
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:29 PM   #116
swayray
Premium Member

swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
^^^^^^ congrats on the win chris...

recent drift buffet pics on new car... guess which one is me....

Old 04-30-2007, 02:02 PM   #117
Johny5
Post Whore!

cool shot i liked
Old 04-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #118
ridesnowx4
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her selfridesnowx4 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ridesnowx4
all these pics are with N/A ka

heres the new chassis

heres the old one the night i crashed it into that wall thats a foot away from it, hey at least i did about 12 passes next to it before it came out and grabbed my car haha

and heres 2 years ago

Old 04-30-2007, 05:22 PM   #119
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Here are a couple of shots from Saturday.

More pics at www.dorilab.com

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #120
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known

amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote