Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-09-2018, 02:57 PM   #10981
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I have three kids now I have to buy a bigger vehicle hmmm SUV or CUV is main option being pushed in my face.
If you have 3 car seats or booster seats (which is law now) you have NO choice but to have a three row CUV. That’s why I’ve had one now for 4 years.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #10982
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
https://blog.caranddriver.com/genesi...-bmw-m-honcho/

See, Hyundai gets it. A halo car is “something our brand needs right now”.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #10983
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
If you have 3 car seats or booster seats (which is law now) you have NO choice but to have a three row CUV. That’s why I’ve had one now for 4 years.
Oh I get it Mel. It go's right back too American car makers not reviving the station wagon instead killing it with CUV's. It cost them less to manufacture CUV's because they can easily base them on existing platforms easier than a Station Wagon. It's all about cost and profitability and less about what the consumer wants but what they think the consumer should have.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 01-11-2018 at 01:53 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #10984
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

There are plenty of wagons on the market at the moment. Three car seats still don’t fit side by side in the back seat. You NEED a third row. My youngest is about to be 4 and she can go in a booster and I think those will barely fit side side by side in a second row.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:10 PM   #10985
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I really wish we got some of the vans the UK gets like the mid sized Tourneo(Transit) Custom Sport with turbo diesel, make it AWD and its even better. I would take that thing over a CUV any day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:17 PM   #10986
MightyMouse13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MightyMouse13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bring back the wagovan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MightyMouse13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #10987
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I wish they’d figure out a safe way to do a reverse third row like they used to do in the old wagons like my grandparents had.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:31 AM   #10988
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

A new Ford ST!! Oh, it’s an Edge. https://www.autoblog.com/2018/01/11/...#slide-7208126

More proof about the crossoveropoclypse. The FiST is dead, the Fusion only got the “Sport” treatment but the Edge ST is a thing. And it’ll probably sell like mad.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:09 AM   #10989
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
A new Ford ST!! Oh, it’s an Edge. https://www.autoblog.com/2018/01/11/...#slide-7208126

More proof about the crossoveropoclypse. The FiST is dead, the Fusion only got the “Sport” treatment but the Edge ST is a thing. And it’ll probably sell like mad.
OH SHIT MEL! IT GETS PADDLE SHIFTERS THO!!!!!!!!!!!!

joy....

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:32 AM   #10990
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Their use of the phrase "This might sway buyers who are reluctant to give up performance to move to a SUV." kind of annoys me. I am not reluctant to give up performance for a SUV, I am reluctant to buy a SUV. I know of dozens of slow as shit cars I would love to own, none of them are SUVs.

This is Fords version of Nissan's "The Juke is the perfect autocross replacement to the S Chassis*."

*Ignore the fact that it is illegal in stock form due to the shape we made it.
Quote:

Old 01-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #10991
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
Their use of the phrase "This might sway buyers who are reluctant to give up performance to move to a SUV." kind of annoys me. I am not reluctant to give up performance for a SUV, I am reluctant to buy a SUV. I know of dozens of slow as shit cars I would love to own, none of them are SUVs.

This is Fords version of Nissan's "The Juke is the perfect autocross replacement to the S Chassis*."

I could not agree more. They really do not understand enthusiasts these days.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:33 PM   #10992
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I could not agree more. They really do not understand enthusiasts these days.
"enthusiasts" these days want paddle shifters, coilovers, wheels and cell phones to post pics of their cars to instagram with...

we live in very different times and old geezers like us are in a HUGE minority.

Old 01-12-2018, 12:24 AM   #10993
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
nothing wrong with coilovers. it should come stock on all cars!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:47 AM   #10994
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
nothing wrong with coilovers. it should come stock on all cars!
I can agree with this to a point. You know that if Nissan gave us the S16 with coilovers stock they would be GodSpeeds.
Quote:

Old 01-13-2018, 01:56 AM   #10995
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

^ looooooooooooooooools!

Old 01-13-2018, 03:57 AM   #10996
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
I can agree with this to a point. You know that if Nissan gave us the S16 with coilovers stock they would be GodSpeeds.
i dont get it?
Old 01-13-2018, 10:04 AM   #10997
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:

Trucks can absolutely perform. Highly standardized, customizable, hackable, lots of space. Everything a crossover is not.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #10998
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Whoa, big news!

New Supra will debut in Geneva (that alone should tell us what kind of aspirations Toyota has for this thing) and will retail under the Gazoo Racing brand. It’ll be called a Supra, Supra GR, Supra GR Sport, and Supra GRMN (GRMN stands for Gazoo Racing tuned by Meisters of the Nürburgring).

Fucking excited.

Hope there’s a stick.

Probably won’t be.

Hope this thing is less than $100k.

And looks good.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:19 PM   #10999
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Hope it's mustang gt money and not gtr money. Don't really care about cars I can't afford.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:36 PM   #11000
MightyMouse13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Hope it's mustang gt money and not gtr money. Don't really care about cars I can't afford.

Agreed. Its exciting when a new awesome car comes out, but it's a different kind of excitement when it's one that you can actually see yourself owning potentially.

Old 01-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #11001
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
That frs is becoming more affordable each day. Affordable cash price. I still believe it will be the newest car I will ever buy. What a beauty that car is. I dont give a fuck about anything else, I have zero interest in advanced technologies, I ain't rich and I hate debt...
Old 01-14-2018, 02:14 AM   #11002
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

5x100 why toyota.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:58 AM   #11003
tb13
Zilvia Addict

tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
5x100 why toyota.
PBM already made conversion hubs for the front, I'm sure someone will make rears too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2018, 03:09 PM   #11004
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
PBM already made conversion hubs for the front, I'm sure someone will make rears too.

i know that. i think megans is the only one that has f&r kits. hardrace has one coming. have you seen the price on the 86worx. lol

the question is why....

why!

its like fiat 4x98 b/p. holy haysus why.
Old 01-14-2018, 03:52 PM   #11005
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post

you can use rear hubs from a newer 5x114.3 WRX for the rear conversion. they bolt right on
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 03:58 PM   #11006
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://jalopnik.com/the-2018-ford-m...1822071979/amp

New Bullit Mustang looking cool AF.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:03 PM   #11007
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet baby Jesus....I need that.

lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #11008
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
this image doesn't compliment the new mustang, at all...
Old 01-14-2018, 05:09 PM   #11009
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
^Word. If anything, just makes me appreciate the 60's mustangs.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:13 PM   #11010
MightyMouse13
Zilvia Member

That front end looks even more depressed than usual