Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #61
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash_ak21 View Post
No one deserves this, thanks for your useless comment.
I agree with you. But only a gullible and to some extent ignorant person sends money to someone with out trying to protect their interest. Think about it... U Finance a new car, a bank will require u to get full coverage on your insurance... They are protecting their interest.... It's hard to have sympathy for people that set themselves up to get scammed. Whatever he paid, 3% more would have protected his full amount. Let's say 2k... So for 60 bucks u protect yourself from a 2 k loss that's good in my opinion. Lesson learned, I'm sure he won't do it again. But all I'm trying to get at, is that you always protect yourself first.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #62
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
ok just to add my part here since an admin showed me this thread. this ENTIRE situation is sketchy and the OP is not explaining it all this was 2 months in the making though i gave him a quote for shipping not even a month after the transaction TWO the motor was "Stolen" the day it was supposed to be picked up by the shipping company the OP told me he finalized paperwork with and told me id be receiving a bill of lading from them via email which i never got theres MANY more details to this. also i got a phone call from a police officer 3 days ago stating that the OP wasnt returning THEIR calls and they are no longer investigating this.

so many details are missing from this story and given my evidence and information it leads to the engine being "stolen" by the shipping company or the OP himself somehow seeing as how he was the ONLY person who KNEW it was outside and if you knew where i lived no one would ever just drive by and see it trust me people i have cooperated with the OP and the police on this and i did not scam anyone i was also willing to work with the OP somehow before i was threatened with court which was a legit way of dealing with it on his part but dont expect my help if im going to get sued.
any questions for me can be taken to pm if youd like i have no issues talking about this all day
So you think a guy who lives on the other side of the continent, not even in the same country, stole the engine and then made a post about it 2 months later? I'd start by thinking reaaaaal hard who else might have known you were selling an engine, I wouldnt be surprised if its somebody you know who ganked it from under you.

Explain to us you would just leave an engine out in the open. I dont know about you but until I know that something I've sold is out of my hands and got to the buyers hands, I'm not spending a cent of that money until I'm sure. Guy goes out on a limb to send you $700 via paypal as a gift, he stuck his neck out there and now he's gonna get fucked by it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!

Last edited by fliprayzin240sx; 03-11-2012 at 12:28 PM..
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #63
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
you guys are all fucking clowns i spoke with the OP last night and when he returns home from work we will be coming to some sort of agreement only reason i wasnt willing to do anything before was because i was threatened with a lawsuit and obv im not going to help out someone who is going to end up sueing me either way...oh and xeemersil80 bring your gun over thatd be funny ill give you my address if you want
Agreement? What is there to agree upon? You need to issue a full refund to this guy. He can't help that you were careless and left a motor out in the fucking open. I'd be threatening a lawsuit as well if some dick tard told me he was keeping my money because someone else stole the motor from him. Fuck you man. You are a shady asshole and I hope your name spreads around the internet so that no one buys from you ever again.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #64
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ Seriously. That agreement better be a full refund.

You are 100% at fault not the OP.

I'd threaten your ass too if you wouldnt fully reimburse me cuz your a idiot and left an engine outside unsupervised.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #65
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i would like to see how this one ends
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #66
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

mssglength
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #67
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
you guys are all fucking clowns i spoke with the OP last night and when he returns home from work we will be coming to some sort of agreement only reason i wasnt willing to do anything before was because i was threatened with a lawsuit and obv im not going to help out someone who is going to end up sueing me either way...oh and xeemersil80 bring your gun over thatd be funny ill give you my address if you want
Hey jackass.

The bottom line is YOU HAVE HIS MONEY and HE DIDN'T GET THE ENGINE.

If it really was "stolen" then refund him and track down your engine yourself. Problem solved.

Judging by your posts you sure seem to care about keeping his money more than about finding the "stolen" engine.

BTW I laughed my ass off at your sob thread about your cross country trip. Shit was hilarious, but watch the road next time before you kill someone.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #68
SRp0wers13
Leaky Injector

SRp0wers13 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, can us zilvian members get an update? We need to know what the deal is w. this mot guy... If you clear it up then it's kool, but not, we all should pm's admins to banned this mot guys off the forum or any future event. Get rid of the diseases b4 it spread...

All About The Benjamin, Baby!!!

Last edited by SRp0wers13; 03-13-2012 at 09:34 PM..
SRp0wers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #69
RBX28DETT

Trader Rating: (1)
RBX28DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This guy MOT better pay up...
RBX28DETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #70
detailbrah

detailbrah is an unknown quantity at this point
This makes me so sad, OP you should get a court date to this guy immediately. If it was me I would've called my attorney next day. There's absolutely no way they'd find it in his favor, anyone in the right mind would know that if someone sent you money and they got the item "stolen" that's their problem. You paid obviously more than a $1000 so if you can somehow prove this guy scammed you you can get this dickhead locked up with a felony for a long long time. Best of luck OP
detailbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:31 AM   #71
Chronox2
Leaky Injector

Chronox2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow! Worst lies ever! The engine got stolen? I wanted the turbo.... Listen dude why will you stay with the money when the engine was stolen (Sold localy) if you don't give the monwy back he can chqrge you more for his expenses. Time lost, ticket for the trip, and much more!!! It would of been to me and I would of talk with every police officer, and detective I know to get you arrested and pay...
Chronox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #72
Toi
Zilvia Member

Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
ROFLMFAO

Refuse to refund money because of possible lawsuit, really.

So let me get this straight, instead of just giving back all the money, you are going to A) end up having to pay lawyer fees, B) pay his lawyer fees, C) pay court fees and fines D) still give his money back......sounds legit and a great way to do business to me!

Carry on, nothing to see here
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #73
yvang07
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
yvang07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Agreement? What is there to agree upon? You need to issue a full refund to this guy. He can't help that you were careless and left a motor out in the fucking open. I'd be threatening a lawsuit as well if some dick tard told me he was keeping my money because someone else stole the motor from him. Fuck you man. You are a shady asshole and I hope your name spreads around the internet so that no one buys from you ever again.
QFT

Just issue the refund already mot, how are you part owner of a shop yet this retarded?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #74
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yea your still a dick hole mot
Old 03-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #75
280zx2by2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
280zx2by2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
you guys are all fucking clowns
From my experience, someone who calls another person a "fucking clown" is 99% of the time a complete pos scumbag.

Must be scum bad dialect.
280zx2by2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #76
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by 280zx2by2 View Post
From my experience, someone who calls another person a "fucking clown" is 99% of the time a complete pos scumbag.

Must be scum bad dialect.
AGREED!!!!!!! Hes a
Old 03-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #77
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow... i'm not going to jump into any opinions, but if what's said is the truth, that's pretty sad.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #78
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Please Refund His Money It is Not worth it Mot.
Being hot headed now its understandable, but Think about it-
he was in full trust of you as a Man he trusted your word by sending you the payment.
When someone has trust in me, I would not break that trust.
money has no value compared to Dignity, Lets get this all fixed and move on No hard feelings. Lesson learned and guilty free you Both win.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #79
SRp0wers13
Leaky Injector

SRp0wers13 is an unknown quantity at this point
mot isnt replying due to the FACT he is scamming the OP.... I'm ragin coz this type of bs fawking gets to me... OP hard working money get stolen from him by a con-artist.... just sent the dude to prison.... he a disease.... FAWKING CANCER.....

All About The Benjamin, Baby!!!
SRp0wers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #80
iamthewinner
BANNED

iamthewinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
Like I have said before I WISH I HAD A FUCKING GUN
SO I CAN SHOOT MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THESE IN THE HEAD. DONT DO BUSINESS IF YA GONNA BE SHADY!!

poor op hope you get your money back.

and what kinda retard won't refund op his money back if it was stolen on your end. even your excuse is fucking retarded and shady, "it got stolen on the same day it's supposed to be shipped out." if in fact it was stolen then just call the cops, op has right to be upset and sue your ass. dont get all pussy cuz op was upset over the phone.
iamthewinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #81
Kevin920415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kevin920415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Come to think of it.. if that engine was "STOLEN" from his place.. then he might have post a stolen thread for the engine if it WAS in fact "Stolen".....
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #82
Mishkin_707
Zilvia Addict

Mishkin_707 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure the damn engine is probably still hiding in his garage, did he make a police report when something of that nature got stolen? This kid is going to jail for fraud, the reason he isn't giving a refund is because he's probably broke and he already spent the cash
Mishkin_707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #83
Mishkin_707
Zilvia Addict

Mishkin_707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh and don't reply to me "I got money" "I ain't broke" or some lame shit about me because if you did have money you wouldn't have a problem giving him his money back.
Mishkin_707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #84
yoozef
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yoozef is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
any updates on this? keep this thread alive, where exactly does the guy live? I usually give the buyer an option to save a few extra bucks, which in a way sets them up to eventually get ripped off by a dishonest seller...
yoozef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #85
sdrmiami
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sdrmiami is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sdrmiami
wow.. what a fukin dick! I had the same shit done to me. Bought a motor from a member and it was supposed to include a new set of pistons for $2000 he shipped me the motor with no pistons. Lucky for me i did 2 trasactions on paypal and they were charged to my credit card. PayPal said the couldnt do anything for me b/c they had a tracking number but my credit card company said no problem.and took back the second charge of $800.00 from the seller. in other words he tried to fuck me and at the end he got fucked! he even called me and told me i know i told you the pistons were included but i sold them b/c i needed the money so i only sent you the motor tuff luck! he was even laughing saying you cant do nothing about it! then when my discover took the money from paypal, paypal took the money back from him, he calls me allmost crying please man i need that money bla bla bla! YOU DO NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER! A MAN IS AS GOOD AS HIS WORD!!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #86
YA DIG
Zilvia Member

YA DIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrmiami View Post
wow.. what a fukin dick! I had the same shit done to me. Bought a motor from a member and it was supposed to include a new set of pistons for $2000 he shipped me the motor with no pistons. Lucky for me i did 2 trasactions on paypal and they were charged to my credit card. PayPal said the couldnt do anything for me b/c they had a tracking number but my credit card company said no problem.and took back the second charge of $800.00 from the seller. in other words he tried to fuck me and at the end he got fucked! he even called me and told me i know i told you the pistons were included but i sold them b/c i needed the money so i only sent you the motor tuff luck! he was even laughing saying you cant do nothing about it! then when my discover took the money from paypal, paypal took the money back from him, he calls me allmost crying please man i need that money bla bla bla! YOU DO NOT FUCK PEOPLE OVER! A MAN IS AS GOOD AS HIS WORD!!!!
feels good to win haha, some asshole is trying to jack me $300, worst part is ive known him online for like 2 years and only bought this off him(emanage) because he was telling me hes having trouble staying afloat... So i help a buddy out and get scammed, cant trust everybody know adays. Its been 45 days and paypal is giving him another month to give a explanation why he sent me a wheel spacer isntead of emanage haha. Get a lawyer, get your money back from this asshole, profit
YA DIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #87
19kouki98
Leaky Injector

19kouki98 is an unknown quantity at this point
https://www.facebook.com/motevo <-that's the guy. had a pic of his car posted on some fan page that he commented on
19kouki98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:56 AM   #88
stilmissmysti
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
stilmissmysti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yeah what ended up happening with this
stilmissmysti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #89
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Probably nothing...OP sent him the money as a gift and is assed out the money since Paypal can't do jack shit with it. If he sent it as a gift and used his CC on it, he might be able to talk to his CC and get the charges reversed. But he probably used his bank account on it and is completely fucked.

So to everybody else, always give yourself some coverage. If you use paypal, NEVER EVER send money as a gift and always use your credit card and not your bank account!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #90
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Probably nothing...OP sent him the money as a gift and is assed out the money since Paypal can't do jack shit with it. If he sent it as a gift and used his CC on it, he might be able to talk to his CC and get the charges reversed. But he probably used his bank account on it and is completely fucked.

So to everybody else, always give yourself some coverage. If you use paypal, NEVER EVER send money as a gift and always use your credit card and not your bank account!!!
Thats not true, paypal will refund it and allow you to dispute it if it was a gift if you explain to them you were conned into it.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote