Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:14 AM   #121
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good Job... Jay, Mark, Al, and to anyone else who made the event possible. First thing first I would like to thank all of you who behaved at the event. You guys set a very good example for drifters to AMP. Very happy with everyone who actually cared about having more events at AMP. Thanks Guys. The event went real smooth, a little crowded on the grid but that was my only concern, so basically everything thing else was perfect. And to Hung haha your crazy man, I guess I must share my dent removal secrets with you huh? Just hit me up when you need help or anything. I’m tired and I don’t know what else to say so ill see you guys.

-Jeff
SpdElemts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2006, 05:42 AM   #122
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpdElemts
Good Job... Jay, Mark, Al, and to anyone else who made the event possible. First thing first I would like to thank all of you who behaved at the event. You guys set a very good example for drifters to AMP. Very happy with everyone who actually cared about having more events at AMP. Thanks Guys. The event went real smooth, a little crowded on the grid but that was my only concern, so basically everything thing else was perfect. And to Hung haha your crazy man, I guess I must share my dent removal secrets with you huh? Just hit me up when you need help or anything. I’m tired and I don’t know what else to say so ill see you guys.

-Jeff

Flying rat ask who you are.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:17 AM   #123
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:24 AM   #124
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
Flying rat ask who you are.
Who am I? I don’t know if you’re pulling my leg but, Im Jeff Wolfson one of Jays friends. Luke your probably don’t remember me, but I was the guy who you were going to help weld in his radiator support back then. Oh yea this might help some, I was driving the black coupe with "Thrust" Logos all over the car and with the FAT quarter panel damage on the drivers side.

-Jeff
SpdElemts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:45 PM   #125
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpdElemts
Who am I? I don’t know if you’re pulling my leg but, Im Jeff Wolfson one of Jays friends. Luke your probably don’t remember me, but I was the guy who you were going to help weld in his radiator support back then. Oh yea this might help some, I was driving the black coupe with "Thrust" Logos all over the car and with the FAT quarter panel damage on the drivers side.

-Jeff

O yes. Whats up Jeff? I was allways a fan of the stenciled logos.

Do you still need to change out that support?