Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her selfSRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRT Motorsports
SRT Track Days Nov 17th @ Willow Springs HTM

SRT Track Days @ Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile
Saturday, November 17th 2007 – Horse Thief Mile - Grip / Non-Grip Event

www.SRTtrackdays.com

The Basics:

Type of Event: HPDE (High Performance Driving Event), not a race. This is a track day open to drivers of all skill-levels and car types for practice. Grip and Drift drivers will be in separate run groups!

Date(s):
Saturday, November 17th 2007

Price:
Horse Thief Mile - $125 - Grip/Drift Event

Track: Horse Thief Mile

Details: This is a high-seat time driving event, in the past our events have had more than enough seat time for all of the drivers and we plan to keep it that way. Safe environment to push the limits of your car and find out what you and your car can do.

Here is a video of our last event.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3nUz-k-kaw[/ame]

Payment Methods: Pay Pal ([email protected]), credit card, money order, or cash to our location:

SRT Motorsports
22601 La Palma, Suite 100
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
(714) 692 - 6400
1-877-SRT-MOTORS
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
sweet, my car finally has all the suspension installed - just gotta tweak some things now. what's the cost for bday ppl?

still 50% off?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #3
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
yes....i cant wait to come out again...
Old 09-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #4
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I will be there with Bell's on!

Working hard to have the s13 done before this event
Old 09-21-2007, 12:07 AM   #5
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
I've been planning to go to this one forever since my bday's in nov but I might be out of town, I'm crossing my fingers.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:29 AM   #6
S14SwimShark105
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
S14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her selfS14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14SwimShark105
dang you guys are already taking payments for this? 2 months away man haha i'll pay when the time comes around if there are still enough spaces get a video or some pictures up of the last event!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 08:31 AM   #7
Unstroked
Leaky Injector

Unstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choicesUnstroked has made poor choices
There are pictures of the last event in the Sept. 8th track event thread.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=151181&page=5
Unstroked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #8
live2drift

live2drift is an unknown quantity at this point
=( i dunno if i can go to the events anymore for a while stupid work holiday season

ill try to make it to this one but i think that just might be it for me
live2drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #9
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm working on it.

Car's still apart.

Doubt I'll have downforce, but if I get more seat time in its stead, I'm all for that.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:36 PM   #10
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What up people.Im gonna go pay on WED. Finally installed my new cooling system (custom GRIFFIN,swirl pot,air seperator). Gonna go AUTO-X this SAT & SUN at Fontana just to be 100% no issues. See you MOFOS there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #11
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
It will be cutting it close for the new car to be finished but I will def. be there with some car. and if I am there with the new car it will be damn ugly but should run nice
Old 10-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #12
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Just looked at another horse thief event flier and basically..................

SRT owns all. (edited...happy bitches?)

Why?
Cause w/ srt
1. everything is chill
2. run when you want/what you want
3. no extra charge to run grip and drift.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #13
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
HAHAHA , I saw that one also & was like HMMMM NO !!!!!!

MR JACKSON.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #14
brainfood
Post Whore!

I just saw that too, not sure why anyone would go to that event when srt is teh awesomeness!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:10 PM   #15
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
i <3 SRTz

great to see the support
Old 10-04-2007, 03:23 PM   #16
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
SRT motorsports all the way!!!!
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #17
n2motorsports
Zilvia Member

n2motorsports is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to n2motorsports
grippers - how does HTM compare to streets? is it all 2nd gear?
n2motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #18
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2motorsports View Post
grippers - how does HTM compare to streets? is it all 2nd gear?
im in 3rd in the Fit, but your right alot of 2nd. Its a short track though and technical so mistakes make a big difference
Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #19
gotta240
Post Whore!

gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Compared to willow- MUCH MUCH MUCH slower. Willow i was hitting (iirc) 80mph in the downhill part. At htm it's almost all second with exception of a short third coming down towards water tower and then in the "strait" directly behind the tower.

Streets=faster HTM=technical as fuck
Old 10-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #20
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Whats up fellas, watch out, dont speek on that other HTM event or you will be NEG repped HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. What a joke somebody got butt hurt over my comment but just compare the 2 & deceide for yourself IMO only, but owell just relax its not that serious. See you gangsters at the track

SRT HMMMMM YEA!!!

MR JACKSON.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #21
n2motorsports
Zilvia Member

n2motorsports is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to n2motorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
Streets=faster HTM=technical as fuck
sounds like fun. i'll try to be there.
n2motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #22
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

SRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her selfSRT Motorsports is making a name for him/her self
Can't wait for this event. I am going to ask around and see what type of camera crew we can have out there again. Fun to see the video's and pics afterwards
Old 10-05-2007, 11:47 AM   #23
brainfood
Post Whore!

^ and find me a shop car I can drive sam
Old 10-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #24
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
omg it feels like its coming so soon. i really needa get my sr20 in my 240 and running for this track event. wooooo =]
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:12 PM   #25
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
omg it feels like its coming so soon. i really needa get my sr20 in my 240 and running for this track event. wooooo =]
You think its comming soon I have to pull my sr out of my s14 put a new shortblock together and install the sr into the s13, The s13 is completly stock so I need to swap over all my supsension from the s14 and align. Plus all the little stuff. Like prepping the chassis while the motor is out and ect. Dont think it will be done.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #26
gotta240
Post Whore!

I just got neg. repped too. Amazing how many people get all butthurt and gangster online...yet everyone is cool/quiet at the track...

I'll keep it at this...

SRT has had BEST track days i've ever been to. I've been to MANY events, none come close... Not to mention Sam proved himself when i broke down on my first run and he helped me out... nuff said.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:01 PM   #27
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

I cannot thank you guys enough for all the support. Getting enough drivers is so hard to just break even with this track event. Thanks alot everyone and hope everyone gets their cars together!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:05 AM   #28
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I Sam.

HTM is... depends on which way you're going. Counter-clockwise is best, IMO, because you get going the fastest and the sweeper into the chicane separates the men from the boys and lets you gain serious time if you're in it to win it.

Clockwise ain't bad either though and is actually a little bit more technical, I think.

I know I hit 80/90+ on the downhill going CC. It's been so long that I've forgotten. I seem to remember being in the top of 3rd...

I prefer the Streets but I love Horsethief because it's like the mountain roads I grew up on.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #29
SRT Motorsports
Zilvia Member

el bumpito para me
Old 10-11-2007, 02:18 PM   #30
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
bummer, i'm gonna be out of town for this, I'll make it to the next one for sure.
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote