Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #121
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoReRyCe View Post
yea that would be me....
Figured. The sn and car all seemed to add up. Hope the car comes out well again.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2007, 10:42 PM   #122
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I wish I could afford to crash evos

I can't even afford to feed myself
Old 12-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #123
MoReRyCe
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MoReRyCe
lol i didnt plan it so.. shit sucks.. i have to starve for a few weeks.. n work my ass off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4racing View Post
It’s funny how the guy claims 25mph and everyone believes him. Do you have pictures to prove it? If everyone saw the damage to the evo and the s2k, it is obvious that the damage was not done at 25mph.

Also, this idea of not stopping because of being afraid to be rear-ended is crap. If you were going 25mph as you so claimed, the car behind you would have been able to react and stop at that slow of a speed. And if you want to say that he was tailing you through a dust cloud, obviously ignoring the yellow flag as you did, then you are right—you both don’t belong in the advance group.

Let’s just call it what it is. The driver with "5 years of racing experience" thinks he’s too good to slow down for the yellow flags.
lol.. ok man wutever makes you feel better...

Heres a crash test at 35mph... the average speed crash tests are done..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBQ_JNk-Dw[/ame]

obviously theres not that much damage done to my car... so i had to be going slower...

lol wut a fruit..

its over... get on with it...
MoReRyCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:05 PM   #124
MoReRyCe
Leaky Injector

MoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enoughMoReRyCe will become famous soon enough
oh and yes there are pics of the incident.. look in previous posts... for a link...
Old 12-19-2007, 11:10 PM   #125
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
sorry bro but you came in here wanting feedback on the crash now with all your little vids and justifications your just coming off as an ass. get over it. I already reposted the link to pics.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:12 PM   #126
MoReRyCe
Leaky Injector

lol i am?

aight then.. i understand.. i just needed to say something i like having the last word.. but yea im over it.. thanx taco..

and im not trying to be an ass..

see ya around man...
Old 12-20-2007, 06:50 AM   #127
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i dont blame mor ryce for trying to defend himself a lil..

like edgar(articdragon) said you have to expect the worst going to a track event. its not like the guy forcefully purposely drove into the fucking s2k. give him a break.

if i was the one who hit a car that day and i did everything possible to avoid it and you guys gave me this kinda shit i woulda beat you up.

im not saying he should. he doesnt know you guys well enough. haha.

i spun out in the exact same spot. no dust cloud cuz i didnt go off track. and i saw mike coming right at me and like 2-3 other cars went into the dirt cuz of me. if someone hit me head to head. i wouldnt blame them. i would be more upset at myself for taking a SHIT line and going to fast.

so streets of willow jan 5 or something i would love to try and make it guys if anyone else has the time or funds. lets look into it. i dont think i can do the jan 11th thing if its on a weekday.

oh and my suspension on my car with apex n1 type v coilovers were set to like half way up front and half way in the rear. so i was running way stiffer then these people. and so towards the middle of the day i had set my rears down to like 1/4 the way
so 28 way total. 16 in the front 16 in the back to start. then 16 in front 8 in back. helped a lil. but i was oversteering all day and lost my rear a couple times.
this track i went with like 10-14 clicks up front and 1 click in the back and i was running way smoother. i had 26-28lbs of air HOT in my rear also. and my tire wear was still not to the line on my tire. so i wouldnt go lower then that.

but i have alot to learn. im too scared to go any faster but spinning on magic mountain taught me a lil about when to be on the gas. i need to upgrade my rear brakes and change my front pads from porterfields to hawk hp plus.
everything else was great. i was watching that sentra take turn 1 or 2 the long hairpin and i think i might have figured out a better line to take next time cuz the one i was taking suckED
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:30 PM   #128
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
WOT on magic mountain, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #129
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoReRyCe View Post
lol i didnt plan it so.. shit sucks.. i have to starve for a few weeks.. n work my ass off...

lol.. ok man wutever makes you feel better...

Heres a crash test at 35mph... the average speed crash tests are done..

obviously theres not that much damage done to my car... so i had to be going slower...

lol wut a fruit..

its over... get on with it...
You can't directly compare this. That is a solid barrier not a car floating in space.