Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #31
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyiv View Post
Well put racepar1!!! Are you gonna be there? I know you can drive(Performance Nissan autocross) so you gonna come and play? On street tires?

REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT PEOPLE!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #32
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Come on ZILVIANS!!! Register for this event so we can get some friendly competition going in the SoCal "S" chassis world, other than drifting.

Who really cares about the "competition" aspect anyways?
Just get out there on the track and DRIVE your cars!!!!!!!!!!
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #33
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I can't go because my car can't enter any class, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #34
silsx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
silsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant futuresilsx13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silsx13
s13

Whoa, this looks interesting.....

Think I'll be doing the time trial on Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!!

Blog: http://hartapexlife.blogspot.com/

silsx13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #35
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Okay, I see more people interested. Now we just need more ENTRIES!!!!

STEP UP AND REGISTER!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #36
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
well i put some vagisil on and started growing a penis. Lets do this. Ill be sure to take a shit before i hit the track. every little bit counts.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #37
racepar1
Post Whore!

racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Okay, I see more people interested. Now we just need more ENTRIES!!!!

STEP UP AND REGISTER!!!!
Don't worry I'll be there sunday! Just gotta put some cash in my paypal to register.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #38
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
I know it's says 13/14, but can I enter my 15 in the class 2 Silvia challenge???

Sound's like alot of fun

=)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #39
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
you guys should let paul sign up for class 2 and edgar into class 1. That way me and azndummie can run a train on edgar.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #40
racepar1
Post Whore!

Let Paul run! Gotta be on street tires though Paul.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #41
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
SERIOUSLY!!!!! Why is everyone all like "I wanna go, but my vagina hurts too much"? Stop being bitches and go out and do it!

No offense vanessa!
LOL

I am SO in!

P.S.- Let Edgar run!! I want to be in that train running too!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #42
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Let Paul run! Gotta be on street tires though Paul.
yeah saw that, np though. last two events were on streeters'

=)

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #43
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
great price! any chance for zilvia group buy deal on this?
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #44
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
great price! any chance for zilvia group buy deal on this?
I may be able to work something out on this. However, I will need to get a list going here. Please no flakers (not finger pointing... I just want to get the ball rolling if this is something you guys are seriously interested in.)

Thanks.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:00 AM   #45
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Open a Sr Class and I'll be there!! I could sign up In my Evo for 4wd class but I'm not sure they will consider me advanced, How do they determine your driving class? Do they send out an instructor on the track with you?
Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #46
racepar1
Post Whore!

I just got back from the streets! It SUCKED! 100+ degree temps and azenis are a bad combination! Not to mention I broke my trans. It's all good though, it's already fixed and I put a spec 11lb aluminum flywheel in too! Gettin some practice bitches (i'll need it to keep up with paul!)! LOL!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #47
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Dude, WTF? I can't even run and people wanna train on my already, lol!!! I'm NA I swear! Well, if I can't run it's ok. It just means I won't embarrass Ness, hahaha. But if I can, please, lemme know ;D

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #48
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Dude, WTF? I can't even run and people wanna train on my already, lol!!! I'm NA I swear! Well, if I can't run it's ok. It just means I won't embarrass Ness, hahaha. But if I can, please, lemme know ;D

lol. there's an na ka class.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #49
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
lol. there's an na ka class.
He runs a N/A z-32.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #50
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

^ ooo... didn't know that.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #51
green17
Leaky Injector

green17 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen17 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen17 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen17 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen17 has a spectacular aura aboutgreen17 has a spectacular aura about
Very interesting event, always wanted a track day with all the other stock KA. If I don’t do the time trail at Thunderhill Raceway, I’ll join you socal guys for a KA day.
green17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #52
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
^ ooo... didn't know that.
So does that mean I can run? Huh huh huh lol. Not even just for fun?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 08-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #53
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello ,OK my car should be finished by this event.Since SAT is a reg track day count me in. Now can I run on SUN in group A, but just make my times unoficial,due to non DOT tires.I would much rather drive to Willow to run for both days. LMK & Im in

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #54
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

What's the deal Pople???!!! You mean to tell me that nearly ALL of you run NoN DOT Race Tires all the time??!! Mus be some kinda BALLER HIGH POWERED TIME ATTACK WE ONLY RACE FOR MONEY FOLKS!!!! All I keep seein is "I don't have DOT rated tires" or "my car wont fit in the class requirements". YES for some of you it's true, there is no SR class, yes there are limits to the type of tires you can run, and yes this event is predominantly for AE86 and KA powered cars. But if tires are the only thing that's keeping you from running- THEN BUY SOME DAMNED TIRES AND ENTER!!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REALLY CAN'T ENTER IN ONE OF THE SPECIFIED CATEGORIES WITHOUT EXTENSIVE MODIFICATION-EVERYONE CAN RUN ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!! Saturday is an open practice day, so provided your car passes tech you can run ANYTHING!!!!! Really, no kidding. It would be pretty cool to see all the "MONSTERS" that everyone says can't run on Sunday, tearing up the track on Saturday!! Either way it's track time, and everyone should be happy about that. And this is a chance for a lot of folks to judge their own abilities compared to others in "similarly" set up vehicles. The main goal is FUN people.

Quote:
SERIOUSLY!!!!! Why is everyone all like "I wanna go, but my vagina hurts too much"? Stop being bitches and go out and do it!

No offense vanessa!
Old 08-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #55
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^^^ HAHAHAHA, May I ask what are your specs? No monster here(yet). You hit the nail on the head, yea sat is a open day,but its really not worth it for me to tow up & back all in the same day,thats why I asked the question for myself. I only speak for myself,I dont know anything about all the other MONSTERS out there.

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #56
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
^^^^^ HAHAHAHA, May I ask what are your specs? No monster here(yet). You hit the nail on the head, yea sat is a open day,but its really not worth it for me to tow up & back all in the same day,thats why I asked the question for myself. I only speak for myself,I dont know anything about all the other MONSTERS out there.
I should have a spare set of wheels with azenis on them by then. I'll let you borrow them on sunday if I have acquired the wheels and tires I want by then.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:43 PM   #57
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

My specs are: 153,000 mile N/A KA with an AEM intake. Definitely no monster under the STOCK hood of my S13. I still run stock exhaust! lol! I'm no better than anyone else here. I've got nothing against anyone out there who "can't" or "won't" run. I'm just messin' around, especially with the "man I would, BUT...." or the "if only I had a..." people. No malice or offense, just ruffling feathers, all in good fun.

If all you need is a set of DOT tires then borrow some. Pretty simple. I know not EVERYONE can afford to go out and buy multiple sets of rims/tires but if you track your car at all you should have at least two sets. And no, not everyone can borrow rims/tires but it doesn't hurt to ask. This is still nearly 3 months away. That's a lot of planning time folks. Maybe today it's not a reality for you. However if you are genuinely interested, those of you who aren't that far off, you can probably make it happen.

I think the worst case scenario is that we have a hella fun couple of days at the track. I know I have only met a handful of people who post here, this could be a chance to meet more of you. And like Brian said it's gonna be like a 240 take over of Willow Springs with ASBV happening at the SAME TIME!!!! (damn this could get messy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #58
racepar1
Post Whore!

Quote:
My specs are: 153,000 mile N/A KA with an AEM intake. Definitely no monster under the STOCK hood of my S13. I still run stock exhaust! lol! I'm no better than anyone else here. I've got nothing against anyone out there who "can't" or "won't" run. I'm just messin' around, especially with the "man I would, BUT...." or the "if only I had a..." people. No malice or offense, just ruffling feathers, all in good fun.

If all you need is a set of DOT tires then borrow some. Pretty simple. I know not EVERYONE can afford to go out and buy multiple sets of rims/tires but if you track your car at all you should have at least two sets. And no, not everyone can borrow rims/tires but it doesn't hurt to ask. This is still nearly 3 months away. That's a lot of planning time folks. Maybe today it's not a reality for you. However if you are genuinely interested, those of you who aren't that far off, you can probably make it happen.

I think the worst case scenario is that we have a hella fun couple of days at the track. I know I have only met a handful of people who post here, this could be a chance to meet more of you. And like Brian said it's gonna be like a 240 take over of Willow Springs with ASBV happening at the SAME TIME!!!! (damn this could get messy!)
QFT! Excuses are nothing but bullshit! Oh and unitedmaster and his monster have met me and my little monster before!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #59
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

^Tom's a good guy.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #60
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Thank you Kat!! And you yourself are GR8! You gonna have the "new" KA-T project done for this one? I hope so, I'd like to see it.