Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #31
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
We are just pretty much going to camp out at the balcony's pit. I think its more relaxed if you wake up there rather than drive up then drive... Plus its a good meet and greet the night before the event.

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #32
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
That sounds fun. Is there a specific time you have to be there or else you can't make it in the night before?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #33
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
YESSSSS my car will be SO ready for this!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #34
knucklehead1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
knucklehead1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
man i cant wait for this event. 1st one and def not the last. haha
heath ill have the money for you next week at the meet.

o and ryan thanks for talking me into this one. hahaha pm me about the over night camp out
knucklehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #35
ryster
Zilvia Addict

ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
I will give you guys the info for camping by wed.

... cant wait!

[email protected]
Old 09-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #36
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
just curious...whats gymkhana?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #37
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
just curious...whats gymkhana?
IIRC,

A combination of drifting and auto-cross!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #38
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Like what gripstr said... Its a combination of drift and autocross, also you are running against another driver on a mirror image of the track layout you are running.

See you guys on the 21st!!!

[email protected]
Old 09-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #39
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Dude shane welcome to zilvia!!!! Hehehehe. And thanx again dude. The wednesday after the meet imma be ale to spot you...

Oh and should we bring some food or something for over nguiht. That'd be sweet cuz then just maybe I can get my radiator inthere and make all my height adjustments...
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #40
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Can we make some late night smores? If so I'm totally down.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 PM   #41
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Smores all you want dude! I will be bringing my grill too! See you guys wed at the 818 meet!

peace!

[email protected]
Old 09-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #42
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
huslervibes - you going? i didnt read the whole thread! haha. I am going w/ my cousin, I might run, if I can have time to turn my damn car into stick.
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #43
hustlervibes

I'll be going to help out and be staff, but I'm not running my car. I will drive it there, but it won't be seeing any action. I'm not a drifter anyway, I like to grip. If you decide to make it out to HTM when the event comes around I'll be there.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #44
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
sure, finally i meet your ass haha, i mostly remember your name on the rep days
Old 09-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #45
hustlervibes

Haha, yeah. You can see my YF hood too
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #46
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
SWEET RYAN SEE YOU WED. Sorry all caps were on....anyways hey mark what grip events are you hitting up??? I wanna go do some grip at th streets....or htm.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:53 AM   #47
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Payment sent. See you guys next weekend.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #48
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Kody.....were camping out on saturday night, gonna drink and tune baby, drink and tune. Gotta put my radiator in and change my oil son!!! Hahaha. Not long. And if I can , put my electric fans on....
Old 09-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #49
widegts

man, i cant find the parts to convert my car into sick... i guess ill run on D2 ahahaha! for gymkana (spelling?), if not just watch my cousin beat on his mk3

see u guys there!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #50
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hows your guys list looking? need any more drivers?
I contacted WSIR and asked them to please fill in the ditches along certain spots on the track so hopefully by this weekend everything should be nice for all of us.
see you this weekend Jeff! I dunno if I am staying over though I gotta save my tires for the fedie event
Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #51
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Hey Ryan dude, ive been playing htis game, tokyo extreme racer drift 2, and it has gymkhana courses. With a square type of layout for cones and then you drift inbetween the desiganted course through the sqaure layout of cones. Sounds pretty sweet.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #52
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I contacted WSIR and asked them to please fill in the ditches along certain spots on the track so hopefully by this weekend everything should be nice for all of us.
see you this weekend Jeff! I dunno if I am staying over though I gotta save my tires for the fedie event
Did you tell them about the huge piece missing on the beginning of the right straight away by any chance?

I dirt drop there so much and I don't want my pretty wheels to get fucked.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #53
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
The drivers list is all good! We have just about the right amount of drivers. Thanks for asking.

I hope they fill out those spots. They need to fill it out with dirt, then wet it, then let it dry for a few days so it wont break easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Hey Ryan dude, ive been playing htis game, tokyo extreme racer drift 2, and it has gymkhana courses. With a square type of layout for cones and then you drift inbetween the desiganted course through the sqaure layout of cones. Sounds pretty sweet.
I have tokyo extreme racer drift 1 and 2. Its a pretty fun game, but nothing beats the real thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Did you tell them about the huge piece missing on the beginning of the right straight away by any chance?

I dirt drop there so much and I don't want my pretty wheels to get fucked.
I know what your saying man, tie rods have been bent and broken on that track because those dirt holes. You just have to avoid hitting those spots. Hopefully they fix the track by this weekend.

See you guys there!

[email protected]
Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #54
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Yeah I know its not better than the real thing, bit when in need, play those games. Gymgkhana is crazy in that game.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:06 AM   #55
ryster
Zilvia Addict

oh... you guys are going to be surprised with the gymkhana track layout that I just made...

[email protected]
Old 09-17-2008, 10:02 AM   #56
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Im freakin ready for it. So hey ryan dude, you gonna hook me up with a sneakpeak of the track layout. pretty please? hahahahaha.....
Old 09-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #57
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Locked and loaded for this!!!

Finally got all my shit in order today! I'm so excited!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #58
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so you drift while competing for a specific time? what is the course layout for something like that?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:06 PM   #59
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^I think there all at the event homie

You go for time through the cousre I believe while doing the specific things the course demands.
Look it up on you tube.

Let me know how the camping worked out guys?? Curious since us 626DRIFT guys have alot of events up there. Im tired of the Devonshire and the Best Western.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #60
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Heres a clip of it

YouTube - 7 Gymkhana
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote